Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

400% scrolls

This is a discussion on 400% scrolls within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; who cares anyway? It's not like they're gonna continue to level at the same rate after they've hit 50...they'll just ...
Page: 3

Glader

who cares anyway? It's not like they're gonna continue to level at the same rate after they've hit 50...they'll just complaint about how slow the XP is after that and go do something else instead ^^

The_Dude

What is stupid about 400% scrolls? Look at it this way - you are new to the game and join an existing server. In said existing server there are already 600+ level 70 characters and 150 level 80 characters. What incentive do you have to xp your ass off from level 1-to-whatever if you don't see any way of catching up to the high levels?

You'll still be way behind, but it will help bridge the gap. Take a look around elmorad/luferson, how many low level xp parties do you see? On xig I see damned near zero. The occasional Apo party, but that's it. This isn't KO anymore, or even KE, there are no longer tons and tons of parties for the levels 1-60 to join, so you're SOL for the most part. With the 400% scroll you can go xp on your own (because trust me, you will be xping on your own with or without the 400% scroll) and still level at a decent rate to help you catch up with the 60+ crowd.

nope they get cleared at 50 exact or 51[/b]

You sure? I could use the other xp scrolls at level 60+ as long as I started them before i leveled up.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123