Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on 411 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; how can you direct a comment at somebody then say they are taking it too personal? :lol:[/b] rofl...
Page: 4

the_man_slayer

how can you direct a comment at somebody then say they are taking it too personal? :lol:[/b]
    rofl

the_man_slayer

PATRlOT was the old leader, it was remade and now 411 is the leader.
    The character ofc.[/b]
    aw

well at least most of the old praetorians are there, except me of course atm xD

the_DEAN

Lets play seek and hide.Every1 have an idea who is 411 as i see...it might be me aswell
    /laters

Banned

like i said .. if i didnt know now i know .. rofl .. mods ftw :lol:

like i said .. if i didnt know now i know .. rofl .. mods ftw :lol:[/b]

Mind elaborating? You're posts are quite vague.

Gforce

Devile, Voodoo now spent more time on his new car than playing game ^^. He spent like many grands to suit up his mazda 3, only the new set of RIM is more than enough to equip his rogue from top to bottom with good stuff, hehe. anyway, he play silkroad sometimes. The one who play 411 now used to play PATRIOT. and Yes, i'm still floating around here, just want to keep low profile . Sometime i buy some item, and ppl don't trust me coz never see me on forum and no one vouch for me hahaha.

Banned

Lets play seek and hide.Every1 have an idea who is 411 as i see...it might be me aswell
    /laters[/b]

Devile, Voodoo now spent more time on his new car than playing game ^^. He spent like many grands to suit up his mazda 3, only the new set of RIM is more than enough to equip his rogue from top to bottom with good stuff, hehe. anyway, he play silkroad sometimes. The one who play 411 now used to play PATRIOT. and Yes, i'm still floating around here, just want to keep low profile . Sometime i buy some item, and ppl don't trust me coz never see me on forum and no one vouch for me hahaha.[/b]
    your both just gay

DragonFire

Devile, Voodoo now spent more time on his new car than playing game ^^. He spent like many grands to suit up his mazda 3, only the new set of RIM is more than enough to equip his rogue from top to bottom with good stuff, hehe. anyway, he play silkroad sometimes. The one who play 411 now used to play PATRIOT. and Yes, i'm still floating around here, just want to keep low profile . Sometime i buy some item, and ppl don't trust me coz never see me on forum and no one vouch for me hahaha.[/b]

I'll vouch for ya!

Hostage

I think i know of atleast 5 people with access to that account. I wont say any names though. ^_^

I think i know of atleast 5 people with access to that account. I wont say any names though. ^_^[/b]
    hostage is a fag :lol:

Hostage

Hydr0's a n00b :P Long time no see.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

OMG Reunion post "sniff" "sniff"

Psy

OMG Reunion post "sniff" "sniff"[/b]

OLD SKOOL HUGZ!!!

Banned Senior Member

OLD SKOOL HUGZ!!!

[/b]
    Thats mine grandma!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its not me, I dont play KO anymore. my char live and die with KO but I dont mind if someone plays my char. however i rather let it die. Gforce gave my char to his clanie and Gforce's clanie wants to change pw i think, i got some emails from K2 regarding changing my info. G, tell him if he needs help, i have info to help him change pw.

I dont play online games as much as i did. Im now spending time on cars and girls which is better than KO i guess. but if theres a game that many of you is playing, i want to join just for fun

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast