Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

This is a discussion on 411 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Your lucky, for some, cars and girls is probably cheaper as well :lol:...
Page: 5

HotAsIce

Your lucky, for some, cars and girls is probably cheaper as well :lol:

merchanter123

Its not me, I dont play KO anymore. my char live and die with KO but I dont mind if someone plays my char. however i rather let it die. Gforce gave my char to his clanie and Gforce's clanie wants to change pw i think, i got some emails from K2 regarding changing my info. G, tell him if he needs help, i have info to help him change pw.

I dont play online games as much as i did. Im now spending time on cars and girls which is better than KO i guess. but if theres a game that many of you is playing, i want to join just for fun[/b]
    /bow

World of Warcraft.

Ashitaka

Let me to explain one think, we talked about acc 411 with G and we made decision that I can use this acount, but I cant say you with who are you talking when you see 411 online, maybe it ll be me but I dont reply on pms, maybe voodoo just to talk with friends in game, maybe G maybe whoever have access. I transfered all my items to 411 and of course if sometime voodoo will want to play with them I dont have problem.
    So when you saw 411 those days maybe it was me maybe someone else I dont know that too.

BabaSh0p

411 <333333333333333333333
    how you been my friend ?
    keep it up with the girls and cars
    i quit ko to i dont even know why i still post here

Let me to explain one think, we talked about acc 411 with G and we made decision that I can use this acount, but I cant say you with who are you talking when you see 411 online, maybe it ll be me but I dont reply on pms, maybe voodoo just to talk with friends in game, maybe G maybe whoever have access. I transfered all my items to 411 and of course if sometime voodoo will want to play with them I dont have problem.
    So when you saw 411 those days maybe it was me maybe someone else I dont know that too.[/b]
    Hmm i&#39;ve seen this sig before Long time no see T4D

Ashitaka

Yeap I miss old good times with you Gays :wub:

Its not me, I dont play KO anymore. my char live and die with KO but I dont mind if someone plays my char. however i rather let it die. Gforce gave my char to his clanie and Gforce&#39;s clanie wants to change pw i think, i got some emails from K2 regarding changing my info. G, tell him if he needs help, i have info to help him change pw.

I dont play online games as much as i did. Im now spending time on cars and girls which is better than KO i guess. but if theres a game that many of you is playing, i want to join just for fun[/b]

You could come to the new server...As an orc ofcourse or you will rape my ass in cz like u did in diez -,-
    I think i was one of the most dying mages -,- had to rebuy nps all the time :P

G

you were a shardmagnet for everyone

sophiem

damn guys u all still playing ?

lol i remmber 411 gave me 1 coin while he was king :P

btwww Gforcee ssuuppp :P

it&#39;s me wais(BlackPriest)

Gforce

damn guys u all still playing ?

lol i remmber 411 gave me 1 coin while he was king :P
    btwww Gforcee ssuuppp :P

it&#39;s me wais(BlackPriest)[/b]
    hey blackpriest, long time. Your sig made me laugh for a whole day ^^

morax

hey blackpriest, long time. Your sig made me laugh for a whole day ^^[/b]
    Its a shame it wasnt the country that GM could have saved KO

razzy

Its a shame it wasnt the country that GM could have saved KO [/b]
    rofl owned the turkish nation in one sentence.

Marvelous.

merchanter123

Its a shame it wasnt the country that GM could have saved KO [/b]
    totally agree...

totally agree...[/b]
    empty servers

Tristan

empty servers [/b]

One server packed with all the english speaking people would be enough for alot of peeps me thinks..