Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

This is a discussion on 411 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; not to be a dick or anything, but he uses HP pots and clicks his combo bar, zero would have ...
Page: 7

Trii

not to be a dick or anything, but he uses HP pots and clicks his combo bar, zero would have owned him.[/b]
    zero owned the server with +8's

411 was unbeatable with his +7 armors and +7 shards

HotAsIce

I suppose he could have if so few people knew how to combo, its like fighting in DCZ during turkey time :lol:

zero owned the server with +8's

411 was unbeatable with his +7 armors and +7 shards[/b]
    when everyone else was using +6 chitins and +5 cleavers :lol:

nah i like voodoo, nice guy and good early sin. Used the same combo i ended up using, and to those people that base a persons skill on the basis of minor healing..... lol. Back in early KO nobody minored, tbh very few even comboed at all

schrottmon

when everyone else was using +6 chitins and +5 cleavers :lol:

nah i like voodoo, nice guy and good early sin. Used the same combo i ended up using, and to those people that base a persons skill on the basis of minor healing..... lol. Back in early KO nobody minored, tbh very few even comboed at all[/b]

i was training my combo daily with a halberd+4/mp absorb at that elmo guard thingys outside ob/hb

as well as on dms but that kinda never worked out as i only knew the W-R-Skill to that time

sophiem

let's say u think that ppl in the old time had worst items but this is aint truth.
    411 owned every1!! I mean it lot of guys had great items.
    he quitted in lvl 66 if i am not wrong was 1 of the highest lvl's while old time's.

HotAsIce

Thats the other hting, zero may have owned with +8's, but everyone else had them too, probably the same with 411, although I wasn't around to see him, he sounds good, if your able to have people talk about you years after you've left the game, then you've left a good impact. So hats off to him

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Also it's nice to see him posting here also , even after he's been away for all this time he is still very much "loved" by the Diez comunity and even by players from different servers.

Also was typical of the type of player found in Blood too , they were more advanced than the rest of the server but were friendly to everyone. I remember PNing 411 once on Felix_ asking about combo and he told me what he did also remember Devile taking me to the arena teaching me how to do a running combo, it's a shame but it's now rare in the game for people to help other users like this in the same way.

HotAsIce

Thats because when lower level players pm someone that looks good asking for advice, they usually get back "lwl kac" or "y fack america" ect. I don't think I'd want to ask anyone anything after that. Although there are a few nice people left, I know of a couple on the official forums, and I was one of them, before K2 banned me again. I guess I'm not turkish enough for them.

Also was typical of the type of player found in Blood too , they were more advanced than the rest of the server but were friendly to everyone. I remember PNing 411 once on Felix_ asking about combo and he told me what he did also remember Devile taking me to the arena teaching me how to do a running combo, it's a shame but it's now rare in the game for people to help other users like this in the same way.[/b]
    Completely impossible to help anyone now since the daily pms I get are: slm, s.a, a.q, hư..

razzy

well said felix.

I remmember seeing 411's movies while back, Was great for his time. Now adays when people know something that others dont, they take advantage of the situation, and make it as if they are much more better and able then you. Which isnt always the case. People who know something and share it with others without thinking "Oh i feel special knowhing this and that, and now to be special im not gonna tell anyone", those people are truely good people to be around. i see people not sharing what they know which can only help the community as an insecurity, trying to get some joy out of knowing something that the rest dont. I remmember back then, comboing was a debatable issue as in people used to think "omg u just canceled your animation, CHEATER". It was only freely done after the GM's said it was allowed and acceptable.

great to see 411 around. Must be great to leave the game and after a few years still have people talking about you. Legendary.

R.I.P Blood

EDIT: @ captain, it isnt impossible as there are good english people that are not as familiar with the quircks of this game, we can always give a helping hand, whether it be giving them coins, or actually helping them how to combo. Now adays if i walk upto some egotistical guy (english ofcourse), and ask him "hey can you show me how to combo please?". 99% of the time he will shun me right then and there and end up calling me a noob. People like that seriously have problems, IMO.

EDIT: @ captain, it isnt impossible as there are good english people that are not as familiar with the quircks of this game, we can always give a helping hand, whether it be giving them coins, or actually helping them how to combo. Now adays if i walk upto some egotistical guy (english ofcourse), and ask him "hey can you show me how to combo please?". 99% of the time he will shun me right then and there and end up calling me a noob. People like that seriously have problems, IMO.[/b]
    uhm.. I never got any pms about combo, usually about BPs builds and such, and I try my best to guide them and give them advices, IF we can create a decent convo. Mostly the pm gets nowhere coz most ppl just pm me a "hi" and nothing more, and I dont like to answer them back if they dont tell me what they want. COZ.. It usually end up like this: hi > hi > from? (they expect u to say: turkey), and heres where the convo dies xD

HotAsIce

Besides that the only thing people know how to do and dno't share now is duping, there isn't really anything new in KO. Although there are different styles of comboing and stuff, guides and what have you are all over google and youtube if you search them. There are quite a few video guides showing how to combo.

razzy

Besides that the only thing people know how to do and dno't share now is duping, there isn't really anything new in KO. Although there are different styles of comboing and stuff, guides and what have you are all over google and youtube if you search them. There are quite a few video guides showing how to combo.[/b]
    ye i agree.

Back then when Ko was fresh, and something new could be learned everyday, whether it be a new skill,monster,new wep,new armor, etc etc. Everyone helped each other it was kinda like a code, like "you scratch my back, i scratch yours" type of thing. Remmember i'm only reffering to english speaking people. Feel so nastolgic thinking about the old days. I rememmember when i first started playing and in this odd situation someone pmed me(was turk) and started saying jibberish. i was like sorry "Je ne pas francais"(sorry no french) :lol:

and captain, i was just specifiaclly reffering to you. i was just saying in general, that here are still some new players that do need some hel once in a while.

First of all - K, that's not real 411. I have access to his account which I recently gave to one of my clanie. So, don't bother to pm him with "is it real 411" anymore. And one more thing, this clanie has the account for several days and already got hacked and lost 2 shards ^^

Secondly - Devile ^^ long time no see. Nice to see you still active in here at least.[/b]

my homie :wub:

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

my homie :wub:[/b]
    <3 typo
    G one of the best if not the best mage on dies<3

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast