Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

This is a discussion on 411 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Easy to talk about combo these days, but when we started Blood, NOBODY but very few ppl knew how to ...
Page: 8

Easy to talk about combo these days, but when we started Blood, NOBODY but very few ppl knew how to combo. And from those, even fewer were good at it. Being a good players is not just being good at combo, but being good in general. 411 was a superb teamplayer and solo player. Back then, so many ppl accused him of macro cause he was hitting too fast. Remind me of Forsete CZ was all about "411 has defeated xxxxx" 24x7. It looked like NP transfer cause it was crazy the amount of kills he got in a row every night.

I think 411 is Turkey national hero or something cause he is quite a legend over there too. I remember reading a turk forum once and there were screenshots of him with n00bs that asked him a pic. He was greeting. Funny as hell. Always had time to chat with ppl and explain them things about his combo. He was top1 for like a year or 2. When he quit, it took the top2 like 8 months to catch up.

Not just a great gamer but a nice person. Will always remember those golden days. All the fun we had on vent/ingame while pking = PRICELESS.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I remember Devil took me to the arena years ago and tought me how to do a running combo

Also I rememebr peopel shoutign with excitement if they got an xp party with 411. It was crazy at times

Banned

Easy to talk about combo these days, but when we started Blood, NOBODY but very few ppl knew how to combo. And from those, even fewer were good at it. Being a good players is not just being good at combo, but being good in general. 411 was a superb teamplayer and solo player. Back then, so many ppl accused him of macro cause he was hitting too fast. Remind me of Forsete CZ was all about "411 has defeated xxxxx" 24x7. It looked like NP transfer cause it was crazy the amount of kills he got in a row every night.

I think 411 is Turkey national hero or something cause he is quite a legend over there too. I remember reading a turk forum once and there were screenshots of him with n00bs that asked him a pic. He was greeting. Funny as hell. Always had time to chat with ppl and explain them things about his combo. He was top1 for like a year or 2. When he quit, it took the top2 like 8 months to catch up.

Not just a great gamer but a nice person. Will always remember those golden days. All the fun we had on vent/ingame while pking = PRICELESS.[/b]
    i remember when devile played sven-coop and got addicted to it

Banned

i remember sitting at 3 spawn trolls xping with devile to get to 70 -.-

Banned Senior Member

411:P

411:P[/b]
    is that grade 4 or 5 with glowy armband :P

I remember Devil took me to the arena years ago and tought me how to do a running combo

Also I rememebr peopel shoutign with excitement if they got an xp party with 411. It was crazy at times[/b]

ORLY!!!!!!!!!!!

i remember somebody else spending hours in the arena with your chitin shield on running round in a circle you ungratful bastard :P

Banned

THE_DON

I have been around for a long while. I have had the privledge of being in some top clans and hanging out with some good gun mofos. 411 has always been well respected amongst the greats and will remain that way. As far as pk his level isnt considerd high anymore, however i pkd with him recently and he was doing some ownage. I look forward to some more fun with alot of the GG old schoolers that are coming back :lol: LONG LIVE

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

I obviously can't read dates. My mistake.

Re-opened topic, unsuspended SmasH.

I_BUFF

he is up to 1.1mil nps not 800k and last i talked to him which was like 5 days ago he had +7 mds

Phave

411:P[/b]

:lol: Muilkorfje is mine :lol:

Well said Felix and Devile. Not to mention, just upon entering Blood, one of the first members to greet and welcome people was 411, always willing to pk with clannies and make things happen, give them a chance.

Nowadays everyone's cocky and compares online penis size, but when it comes to online penis size, as Devile said, it took top2 person about 8 months to grow those inches and no one can quite match the impact he left on the server even today

So this topic is a nice tribute to a KO legend.

Nowadays everyone's cocky and compares online penis size, but when it comes to online penis size, as Devile said, it took top2 person about 8 months to grow those inches and no one can quite match the impact he left on the server even today [/b]
    except me right adis?

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast