Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

This is a discussion on 411 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Adis ^^ I heard u play sin very well. I never had a chance to witness your massacre....
Page: 9

Gforce

Adis ^^
    I heard u play sin very well. I never had a chance to witness your massacre.

xD

My days as sin were fairly numbered from the get go, not to mention I was ridiculously undergeared and like level 61 haha, until someone (felix :P) paid some care and helped me out; by then I had pretty much quit KO, but <3 regardless.

Only regrets associated to leaving KO were not pking more with all the old friends that had either quit before me or shortly after...I wish we had more of our "night runs" Gforce, you Mickey and I 3 manning mage party...or our crazy vent days. All the little things add up and are the most memorable when looking back I find. And Blood was probably the best team gaming experience of my life, not said loosely either. If you or Voodoo ever hit up a game, make sure u msn me :P.

except me right adis? [/b]
    Obviously except you. Rofl don&#39;t get me started on our night pk sessions, switching servers chasing people we hate from d1-d3 with morax :P....Damn good times, I really thought KO memories (positive and negative) would bloody leave my mind by now.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Adis you always have an account to play on mate you know that I am sure some of the old blood guys would love to have a pk with you some time

Geforce - Adis was actually very compitant as a sin ( good teacher I guess ) but need to be encouraged to play a mage more.

You gyft account plys.

I should be shot for typing that, but in any event, msn

HY
    Adis <3 good ol times doing aoe bouncers with camaz0tz! ahah my mage is still 55
    Felix i remember when u had ur clan KONS u shoulda never made it outkasted i liked knight of no skill better :P ha
    never really met 411 or anything but i was friends with a few blood members, 1 i remember the most is Usagita she was always nice to me and helped me out alot <3 good ol times

mavibere

i saw him at war

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789