Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

411 is back?

This is a discussion on 411 is back? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; if its Voodoo from KnightsTM he is so gay xD...
Page: 3

RingWraith

if its Voodoo from KnightsTM he is so gay xD

Originally posted by RingWraith
    Rofl Voodoo is what his friends call him. His name is OBVIOUSLY not Voodoo in game xD

<3

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Originally posted by Adis+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Adis)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-RingWraith
    Rofl Voodoo is what his friends call him. His name is OBVIOUSLY not Voodoo in game xD[/b]
    Adis simply calls him "Mr Voodoo"

FatM4n

wonder what clan he will join

Just4Fun.

FatM4n

nice then he and I be allies

Originally posted by oncemore
    blood would get spanked in todays cz.
    Wonder why 2-3 ex Blood guys can take full parties EASY in todays CZ. I can only wonder what would be if we got our 2 clans back, with Sephiroth, csirke, lesrewk, Bruno, Batman, VhalL, Wolf, chusco, mee, etc. Would have the biggest number of lvl70's in no time. Most of them are hardcore players in all games (DoTA, CS, WoW, etc.) so wouldn't take much to get used again to KO.

About 411, we geared him up already. Not the best gear but at least better than those swordbreakers and chitins +6 he had . Yes, he was Voodoo411 from MYKO, a Warrior from KnightZ™ clan in Cypher. He is 66 right now and loosing more exp than gaining but hopefully that will change .

Blood is over, dont think all those players will come back and wouldnt be the same without them. Sure we got some core players but dont think thats enough to remake Blood. We are just having fun in this game, thats all ... but who knows, maybe some day ...

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Devile
    Sure we got some core players but dont think thats enough to remake Blood. We are just having fun in this game, thats all ... but who knows, maybe some day ...
    hence the clan name Just4Fun :P

Good to see an ex clanm8 comming back to the game, nobody doubts about his skills, he will need a couple of time to get a good timming.
    Let's see what he can do with same lvl as most of the top players

PD: Btw as Devile said Blood is over, Batman and gatubela already quit and are selling their items, too sad too really fair and nice players, but who knows someday would be fun seeing Blood as a clan.

::::

Yep, tho he is getting used to the game. Will take him some days to relearn everything.
    ^_^

Bryant

Wonder why 2-3 ex Blood guys can take full parties EASY in todays CZ. I can only wonder what would be if we got our 2 clans back, with Sephiroth, csirke, lesrewk, Bruno, Batman, VhalL, Wolf, chusco, mee, etc. Would have the biggest number of lvl70's in no time. Most of them are hardcore players in all games (DoTA, CS, WoW, etc.) so wouldn't take much to get used again to KO.

pshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fine, dun mention my name... guess i wasnt important to master devile <3

Originally posted by Bryant+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Bryant)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Devile

pshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fine, dun mention my name... guess i wasnt important to master devile <3[/b]
    rofl :lol:

As soon 411 gets his gear back, You dun even need to ask him for a 1vs1.
    he was/and will be the best combo'er of diez

JustNothing

Damn missing these old days .When its dangerous to log in to game while War was on and Blood were there .

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast