Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

411 is back?

This is a discussion on 411 is back? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; voodoo is his sro name isn't it?...
Page: 4

Psy

voodoo is his sro name isn't it?

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by DayDreamer
    As soon 411 gets his gear back, You dun even need to ask him for a 1vs1.
    he was/and will be the best combo'er of diez *
    honestly i dont think his combo was that good...its just that he was able to keep himself alive in all or most situations

holy damn i never believed that this would ever happen wb 411

MaJe

I didnt have chance to be a member of blood or to have time with 411.I really wanna see how good he is.

Wonder why 2-3 ex Blood guys can take full parties EASY in todays CZ
    maby u should show me that on glarfist party and gays around him while brifost war starts coz totady orc show how organized they are.20 ppl was in one place and no single man to nova them

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

I gaurantee you he won
    t even come close to half the sins on DIES. He "was" good when combo was first discovered, now everyone knows how to combo. I bet he doesn't know how to minor combo. So basicaly he's screwed.

Originally posted by ziggy
    Wonder why 2-3 ex Blood guys can take full parties EASY in todays CZ
    maby u should show me that on glarfist party and gays around him while brifost war starts coz totady orc show how organized they are.20 ppl was in one place and no single man to nova them
    Sorry, i love Glarfist and the rest of Tormentors, but come on.... 2 full healers and a near 70 (if not already) duffer, 2-3 good mages 65+, a lvl 70 warrior and a lvl 70 archer can own just about anyone if they know what they're doing.

LookBehindYou

wo0t wo0t

wastyrx

Originally posted by devilscommandments
    I gaurantee you he won
    t even come close to half the sins on DIES. He "was" good when combo was first discovered, now everyone knows how to combo. I bet he doesn't know how to minor combo. So basicaly he's screwed.
    he can learn easly and i bet he can beat ya <_<

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

Originally posted by wastyrx+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wastyrx)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-devilscommandments
    I gaurantee you he won
    he can learn easly and i bet he can beat ya <_<[/b]
    k, I'm waiting.

wastyrx

Originally posted by devilscommandments+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(devilscommandments)</div>
    Originally posted by wastyrx@
    <!--QuoteBegin-devilscommandments

I gaurantee you he won

he can learn easly and i bet he can beat ya <_<
    k, I'm waiting.[/b]
    me 2 :P

QuIcK

i have to agree... game has come a long way and nowadays its all about minor comboing but im sure if he was good comboer when that was first starting he will do just fine...

0wnoR

hes a skilled - pro player. umm gamer. im not talking about just KO. cuz hes good in SRO.

Trii

Originally posted by 0wnoR
    hes a skilled - pro player. umm gamer. im not talking about just KO. cuz hes good in SRO.
    a game that does not require skill, i got bored of i t pretty damn fast.

He can train with Dr4K0 and learn minor heal pretty fast. Dr4K0 has beat most lvl70 warriors in Diez. Don't think it will be difficult for 411 to adapt to the game and learn all the new stuff.

And even if he doesnt adapt, who cares?. He doesn't need to prove anything to anyone. He is playing with his friends again and is all about having fun, not to prove to the new "pros" he is a pro too. He pwned this game long time ago where there weren't babashops and the game was more fair than it is right now. No USD bullshit, just standard +7 items, clan uniques and skill.

Sure, today is all about duped "legit" items which most ppl use and USD paid crap. Still, most of those players can't pk for shit.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast