Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

411 is back?

This is a discussion on 411 is back? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by KaZaM pwntage ^^ +1 ^_^...
Page: 5

Originally posted by KaZaM
    pwntage ^^
    +1 ^_^

wastyrx

Originally posted by Devile
    He can train with Dr4K0 and learn minor heal pretty fast. Dr4K0 has beat most lvl70 warriors in Diez. Don't think it will be difficult for 411 to adapt to the game and learn all the new stuff.

And even if he doesnt adapt, who cares?. He doesn't need to prove anything to anyone. He is playing with his friends again and is all about having fun, not to prove to the new "pros" he is a pro too. He pwned this game long time ago where there weren't babashops and the game was more fair than it is right now. No USD bullshit, just standard +7 items, clan uniques and skill. *

Sure, today is all about duped "legit" items which most ppl use and USD paid crap. Still, most of those players can't pk for shit.
    well i care coz he teach me his combo in ko time, im doin easly now im doin minor combo well and i believe if i can he can 2 -_-

probobly he dont remember me but still i love u bro :wub:

0wnoR

Originally posted by Trii+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Trii)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-0wnoR
    hes a skilled - pro player. umm gamer. im not talking about just KO. cuz hes good in SRO.
    a game that does not require skill, i got bored of i t pretty damn fast.[/b]
    yes game a bit boring cuz there no like hit 60 then go cz do all day pvp etc.. pure grinding. game require skills at pvp. mostly pvps guild vs guild or job wars. job war = lunar war. i had 2 lvl 70 (max atm) btw

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

he pk smart.....he dosnt have the best gear, but he almost never dies. Hes still go top 4 stypin after going away for like 9 months. thats enough to prove hes great.

faggot still pwns me in np -_-

JustNothing

LOL pathetic and FUNNY .

"Selling Priest Pend"E"nt PM MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! "

Hahahahahaha.

L r.

MaJe

Originally posted by Devile
    He can train with Dr4K0 and learn minor heal pretty fast. Dr4K0 has beat most lvl70 warriors in Diez. Don't think it will be difficult for 411 to adapt to the game and learn all the new stuff.

And even if he doesnt adapt, who cares?. He doesn't need to prove anything to anyone. He is playing with his friends again and is all about having fun, not to prove to the new "pros" he is a pro too. He pwned this game long time ago where there weren't babashops and the game was more fair than it is right now. No USD bullshit, just standard +7 items, clan uniques and skill. *

Sure, today is all about duped "legit" items which most ppl use and USD paid crap. Still, most of those players can't pk for shit.
    This post owns.GG

SaTaN

Glad to see 411 back and having some fun. Best of luck to you relearning the game and wat not

Anyone who practice with Dr4k0 will be good, he is so focused on what he is doing, i wish i could have his Chitin shield :wub:.

actually i wish i could have dual mirage +8

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

This guy was loved and hated for some good reason, the sighn of any good player is adpating. A legend is when people want to be like them.

What sin on Diez never wanted to be 411?

Thers your answer, he's a legend and I repsect him more for comming back now and doing his thing.

nfw

i loved and hated him hated him for always killing me and loved him for being nice when ever i chated with him

people on diez will always compare themselves to him, which can suck since people try to put you down, but it shows just how influential he has been on diez. im sure he will do fine since he has the skill anyway.

SiegeR

Actually Yes 411 was a legend.What made him legend?When no1 knows what combo is he was doing the combo.And after he send his SS to forums.People saw his skill bar and copied.Actually i dont think it will be hard for 411 to make nps.But people improved themselfs.So it wont be easy like first months of diez

Erian

Originally posted by chusco
    Anyone who practice with Dr4k0 will be good, he is so focused on what he is doing, i wish i could have his Chitin shield *:wub:.

actually i wish i could have dual mirage +8
    +1 to that i trained with drako for like a month or so and i have to say i'm pretty good and im looking forward to 1on1 with 411

Banned

no offense erian, but why do people want to 1vs1 411? he just got back to this game the other day, he hasnt played for a long time, and im sure you just want that feeling that you were able to beat him because he was so good back in the day but now since he is back people think that he is this almighty god and that he can kill anyone, when in fact hes only human. he doesnt even know how to minor combo yet (at least i think).

tolgahan

someone likes leave a shit everywhere ooooooooooooo