Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

411 is back?

This is a discussion on 411 is back? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I think these days, 1v1 is like handshack, not really for the np or the satisfaction of winning. So everyone ...
Page: 6

priestish

I think these days, 1v1 is like handshack, not really for the np or the satisfaction of winning. So everyone just want to handshack the legend.

Drug_Addict

im going to handshack you :wub:

Erian

Originally posted by undefined
    no offense erian, but why do people want to 1vs1 411? he just got back to this game the other day, he hasnt played for a long time, and im sure you just want that feeling that you were able to beat him because he was so good back in the day but now since he is back people think that he is this almighty god and that he can kill anyone, when in fact hes only human. he doesnt even know how to minor combo yet (at least i think).
    1on1 for fun josh not competitively

Lizora

he dont have the minor skill yet but i think it will come sooner then we think

Got him 2 times 1on1 in cz a few hours ago and everyone knows that i suck at minorcombo yadayada thats why i rather dont do 1on1 with skilled ppl :rollseyes:

ý dont wanna donate np kk? :wub:

RunIfYouCan

hell i wasnt even there when this guy was playin dies and i know him...411 you are indeed a legend and i admire u.

Assaf001

I was playing when Blood still was active but later on, 411 became a king, after that, he finished with KO.

btw, how much time diez lives?

priestish

Originally posted by Drug_Addict
    im going to handshack you *:wub:
    Oo, I should have taken the other pill.

HandShake =)

La_cosa

Welcome back to 411 the meat tenderizer. He pounded my ass in cz in KO pounded me in KE and will pound prolly pound me some more.

SiegeR

he was the one who made DD helmets Popular

PriesTesS

i remember voodoo411 from myko.
    looked scary back then

the new lvl will soon be 72 - so lvl 66 will have a hard time, i think.
    Skill owns items, but lvl helps a lot to.

Sorry, i love Glarfist and the rest of Tormentors, but come on.... 2 full healers and a near 70 (if not already) duffer, 2-3 good mages 65+, a lvl 70 warrior and a lvl 70 archer can own just about anyone if they know what they're doing.
    the point is that gay party never walk alone but with 2-3 others alone they are to scared to show up from hb

martijn

411 had the best combo of everyone in the game, and still no one can beat his.

'I HEARD HE CAN SHOOT FLAMING METEORITES FROM HIS MOUTH AND DEATH BEAMS FROM HIS EYES!!!!'

this all amuses me greatly :lol: keep on going :lol:

apparently you have alot to live up to and hundreds of fans voodoo, good luck

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    'I HEARD HE CAN SHOOT FLAMING METEORITES FROM HIS MOUTH AND DEATH BEAMS FROM HIS EYES!!!!'

this all amuses me greatly :lol: keep on going :lol:

apparently you have alot to live up to and hundreds of fans voodoo, good luck

But you have the greatest stubble ever though Paddy!!! Your my Herow

SiegeR

Originally posted by martijn
    411 had the best combo of everyone in the game, and still no one can beat his.
    411 dont have the best combo.
    411 was using the same combo which most people uses now.But when he was using it no1 knows what even combo means.
    So it will be hard for him tho.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast