Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How Unsafe KO/K2 security is of ur chars

This is a discussion on How Unsafe KO/K2 security is of ur chars within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; A reply i made on officals about a person asking if this person who knows C&B info and IGN only ...
Page: 1

Banned

A reply i made on officals about a person asking if this person who knows C&B info and IGN only could change pword claim the char etc.. Leave your views

by him knowing you IGN and CLICK/BUY INFO wouldnt be hard for him to take your account

GUY - makes new account sends ST regarding your char/puts in click&buy info says he got his email hacked send info too new email etc..

K2- 1st reply sorry not eough info

Guy - threating small courts or legal action

K2 - Sorry what was the email you wanted will you be wanting an IN on the account aswell sir ?

K2 are security wise THE WORST i think

ive signed up for MMOS and theyve Phoned me to confirm that is safe

let some one play your account say , they have Nothing cant change pword YOUD THINK! Wrong

they use there own click and buy , purchase item with there click and buy and then do the same steps as i said above, if this gets closed or edited i would not be surpised but ill post it on 4life any way ^^

Don't want to sound like a dick but we already know that lol

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

I thought you were going to show DB hack step by step....

I thought you were going to show DB hack step by step....[/b]
    +1 Would have been interesting.

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

I thought you were going to show DB hack step by step....[/b]
    And this children, is how we make worms drop +5 Iron Necks, and 21 gb every time! Oh and don't worry, the I'm on the GM account I'll heal you and aoe them at the same time. /end_sarcasm.

dunno back in the days ppl all cried with "OMFG DB ACCESS" etc. but a guy i've met ingame said, that ppl were on hack/cheat website and got a keylogger. well i don't want change the subject.
    i think db hack stuff is just an illusion of the community.
    stuff like ^ wrote, still can be possible since the ppl u write are humans too (except if they're bots) and make mistakes, like believing in a "scammer"

dunno back in the days ppl all cried with "OMFG DB ACCESS" etc. but a guy i've met ingame said, that ppl were on hack/cheat website and got a keylogger. well i don't want change the subject.
    stuff like ^ wrote, still can be possible since the ppl u write are humans too (except if they're bots) and make mistakes, like believing in a "scammer"[/b]
    lol? A illusion? I do recall when someone actually stole the k2 database to prove that he could do it.

And Aligator - I hate to break it to you, But if a person REALLY wanted to hack k2... They could easily do it... Hackers are the people that make the anti-hacker tool's. And their's always a bigger fish .

lol? A illusion? I do recall when someone actually stole the k2 database to prove that he could do it.[/b]
    dunno tbh. never heard b4. i just wrote what i thought, why ppl getting hacked

And Aligator - I hate to break it to you, But if a person REALLY wanted to hack k2... They could easily do it... Hackers are the people that make the anti-hacker tool's. And their's always a bigger fish .[/b]
    of course. if a hacker crew wants to do stuff like that, it's hard ot stop them. but why any1 would make his hands dirty on a company like k2?

dunno tbh. never heard b4. i just wrote what i thought, why ppl getting hacked
    of course. if a hacker crew wants to do stuff like that, it's hard ot stop them. but why any1 would make his hands dirty on a company like k2?[/b]
    To show how shitty they are.

LOL. They don't need to hack them to do that.

LOL. They don't need to hack them to do that. [/b]
    No, but it would get the point across a lot more clearly, maybe even media attention. GAME COMPANY HACKED BY 11 YEAR OLD TURKISH BOY, FULL STORY AT 11!

Banned

A reply i made on officals about a person asking if this person who knows C&B info and IGN only could change pword claim the char etc.. Leave your views
    by him knowing you IGN and CLICK/BUY INFO wouldnt be hard for him to take your account

GUY - makes new account sends ST regarding your char/puts in click&buy info says he got his email hacked send info too new email etc..

K2- 1st reply sorry not eough info

Guy - threating small courts or legal action

K2 - Sorry what was the email you wanted will you be wanting an IN on the account aswell sir ?

K2 are security wise THE WORST i think

ive signed up for MMOS and theyve Phoned me to confirm that is safe

let some one play your account say , they have Nothing cant change pword YOUD THINK! Wrong

they use there own click and buy , purchase item with there click and buy and then do the same steps as i said above, if this gets closed or edited i would not be surpised but ill post it on 4life any way ^^[/b]
    Horse shit. K2's security is the best. You should be ashamed of yourself for lying.

mrmagic2008

I believe there's still that random login bug, where you log in but its not your char but someone else's (random).
    That's what is scary.

I believe there's still that random login bug, where you log in but its not your char but someone else's (random).
    That's what is scary.[/b]
    They still have Select Character taken out because of that. Was like what, 1.5 years ago? Still not fixed?

stuff like ^ wrote, still can be possible since the ppl u write are humans too (except if they're bots) and make mistakes, like believing in a "scammer"[/b]
    dont be stupid taking over an account used to be as easy as copy and pasting there account_id into any url on any browser and changing a few lines this went on for like 2-4 months before went public and another 2 months before fixed i still remember reading the guy who first found it and posted later on about it only to prove someone did it to someone else and still months later i tried it because gm changed my pass (which is how they used to ban u fyi) and it worked and got my account back even tho i was lvl 0 i had loads of shit still @ inn hostess

and as far as confirming db hack "exist" one word ... well name actually SALWATORE yeah he duped big but this guy always had access to db even up to logos i still remember seeing a pic on his msn of his logos lvl 61 rogue having HUGE ap with just md 7's

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast