Omg can we ban Vandy_Vs_Gator...

This is a discussion on Omg can we ban Vandy_Vs_Gator... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I am a tolerant person and his cousins James and Greg are cool as fuxx but this asshole? OMFG! He ...
Page: 1

I am a tolerant person and his cousins James and Greg are cool as fuxx but this asshole? OMFG!

He can&#39;t make a simple post without spamming! If I wanna answer a question by another user, I try read all replies to see if my comment has been placed but when he has sniffed it out and pissing all over it I gotta read "+1" or "<3 :wub:" 50&#39;000 times, causing 400 pages of shite I don&#39;t have to read. I don&#39;t ask for many people to be banned (even Szilike who is possibly biggest retard I&#39;ve ever met, he chargesback... but atleast he doesn&#39;t spam!) but this guy... seriously. Look at all his posts? It&#39;s useless pish or atleast bias to an extend where it cannot be used to answer a question. Sorry James and Greg, you guys are cool, but you are related to a fag! If it&#39;s Rob who used to be cool on vent, finger out your ass and do something useful... either go out or xp/pk or something. Can we just mute him... or drastically ban him. I don&#39;t hate people but if I wanna help, I wanna help and fast. Plenty questions need answered and his bullshit is delaying me. Oh and now... every time I post, guess who is flaming trying to start a spam war?

You know... let&#39;s get a mod just to watch him!!! <_<

/end_rant (again)

I am a tolerant person and his cousins James and Greg are cool as fuxx but this asshole? OMFG!

He can&#39;t make a simple post without spamming! If I wanna answer a question by another user, I try read all replies to see if my comment has been placed but when he has sniffed it out and pissing all over it I gotta read "+1" or "<3 :wub:" 50&#39;000 times, causing 400 pages of shite I don&#39;t have to read. I don&#39;t ask for many people to be banned (even Szilike who is possibly biggest retard I&#39;ve ever met, he chargesback... but atleast he doesn&#39;t spam!) but this guy... seriously. Look at all his posts? It&#39;s useless pish or atleast bias to an extend where it cannot be used to answer a question. Sorry James and Greg, you guys are cool, but you are related to a fag! If it&#39;s Rob who used to be cool on vent, finger out your ass and do something useful... either go out or xp/pk or something. Can we just mute him... or drastically ban him. I don&#39;t hate people but if I wanna help, I wanna help and fast. Plenty questions need answered and his bullshit is delaying me. Oh and now... every time I post, guess who is flaming trying to start a spam war?

You know... let&#39;s get a mod just to watch him!!! <_<

/end_rant (again)[/b]
    What do you call this?

Biggest cause of spam, click HERE

What do you call this?[/b]
    An attempt to reduce spam. If he didn&#39;t piss me off, I wouldn&#39;t have spammed to shut him up. It&#39;s a simple concept... I wouldn&#39;t complain if I didn&#39;t need to.

Join the club, we all want him banned

Banned

i laugh at your pity on me :lol:
    i dont go around saying +1 and emotions

Boyce

u get liek 100 pots a day dude

kennyburger

u get liek 100 pots a day dude[/b]
    Sure he joined 11 days ago.

hes got an open opinion and likes to reply a little more than most ppl, i havn&#39;t seen him post +1 or just stupid spam things hes actually making a response.

Banned

proof and have i been posting latly ? no i havent so i would be queit before i actually do start posting instead of not posting since you all still say i spamm when i havent even made 20 post replys in the past week

@ kenny ty i havent

1,298 posts (4 per day)[/b]
    ko4life profile of vandy begs to differ >.< 4 posts/day isnt 100 post/day :S

Banned

ko4life profile of vandy begs to differ >.< 4 posts/day isnt 100 post/day :S[/b]
    then you dont know what i ment, that is from awhile ago and i have been posting just not alot, i might have been posting 5 post or so a day if that, that number is like a average, look around, have you seen vandy alot ? no so shush

then you dont know what i ment, that is from awhile ago and i have been posting just not alot, i might have been posting 5 post or so a day if that, that number is like a average, look around, have you seen vandy alot ? no so shush[/b]
    did i say you spammed? :| was showing you dont post 100 posts a day h34r:

Banned

did i say you spammed? :| was showing you dont post 100 posts a day h34r:[/b]
    ty sorry i went off on you im just mad

Banned

he shouldnt get banned , gogog vandy

Banned

omg this topic wont stop...gm close..or i should go get my popcorn goog vandy dont get bann