Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

[50 posts cant make a thread?]

This is a discussion on [50 posts cant make a thread?] within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yea.. waiting is an part of an human being.. as an creature this is typical spam (=...
Page: 2

yea.. waiting is an part of an human being.. as an creature

this is typical spam (=

lBiCl

Thats interesting to hear about how it can determine if a post is usefull or not... anways yeah you may have the 50 posts but your 90 days may not be up. After learing about the auto detection this forum has Im assuming youll prob need around 1xx posts before you can post in the market section. Which sucks cuz all i want to do is sell and buy and my account i had for years got banned or deleted i dunno which.

Well, i guess that explains it. just got 50 posts today after having joined so long ago and was all exciited to finally start posting in market section then bam, i got the you cant post because you still noob response.

guess i will have to watch what i post, to try and make it not spam. unless someone feeling generous . jk

search function finally worked for me, another +

LoL.... dats why i cant post in selling section :S....

TheEndIsNear

yeah i also saw people in market place that havent posted 50 but i heard that they were banned for spamming got unbanned and post brang down to 0 but are still able to post there im not sure though

Banned Senior Member

im having same problem

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12