Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

50% pots still drop

This is a discussion on 50% pots still drop within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 1440 pots? never seen it.. Does it look like a 1920 soul pot? I thought it was a 1920 hp ...
Page: 5

1440 pots? never seen it.. Does it look like a 1920 soul pot? I thought it was a 1920 hp pot :X

Banned

Go get abbys blessings [/b]

why i recover more hp from a 35% or 50% pots then abyss blessing

also the 1440 pots look like a 1920 mana pot but its red and only does 1440 hp

why i recover more hp from a 35% or 50% pots then abyss blessing

also the 1440 pots look like a 1920 mana pot but its red and only does 1440 hp[/b]
    I thought abyss blessings makes monsters near you asleep :X

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

i was going to farm some tonight but someone told me they dont drop in abyss anymore...is this true

50% abyss pots no longer drop?[/b]

You and Zike got another 1 v 1 comming?

Sorry couldn't resist

Banned

You and Zike got another 1 v 1 comming?
    Sorry couldn't resist[/b]
    :lol:

that was good...no actually me vs a 8 man kb party....cause thats who ends up picking on me now when i pk

Banned

tez i want to try pk against u, once im on your mage XD

killedby suck balls, sorry but had to be said, why none of you havent taken the castle from them is a pretty poor show tbh

Banned

tez i want to try pk against u, once im on your mage XD[/b]

my mage isnt geared for pk you wont win unless i dont atak :lol:

its all paper with mp jewels and a wood staff +9

i need to restat it for completes and a hellblood after she got hacked where i lost IN, ce, we, dual flame rings, complets+7, and hb+7 i am not shopping again until prices drop some....the IN i am most sad about

Banned

killedby suck balls, sorry but had to be said, why none of you havent taken the castle from them is a pretty poor show tbh[/b]
    umm its not that we cant...its that we dont care anymore....what would be point of wasting all that time and money......here is what will happen

UK, tormentors, darkside, styx, bandofmusunssss, and any other english clan could ally and we would not win still cause all blacklord has to do is make one post on cafegeveze forums like he has before posting this
    "all turks unite and help take castle away from racism4life clans"

now here comes 80% of the server vs us the 20%....no offense but even if the 20% have more skill we cant take those #'s

nor could ahm now....its to infested with cheating, duping, bug abusing turks....kill a roach and 10 more come out from hiding...thats the deal now

every orc turk has a cs....priests, warriors, mages, ..... where did all these cs come from when before only people who really had a cs was a english speaking person and most of them didnt sell theres to turks......also not to count the countless +3 rocs, rols, roms, and now i saw a +2 rof and +1 rofs are common....kinda shady that so many have them...i can see few in same clan or here and there but not that many

Banned

my mage isnt geared for pk you wont win unless i dont atak :lol:

its all paper with mp jewels and a wood staff +9

i need to restat it for completes and a hellblood after she got hacked where i lost IN, ce, we, dual flame rings, complets+7, and hb+7 i am not shopping again until prices drop some....the IN i am most sad about[/b]
    auch thats sad =/

Well, i can farm some crimsons and try to get some complete armors, and for exp, i guess a elexir +8 wud be better, unless u wonna be a t3 mage =)

I wud like to help farm back some of the stuff youre lost, if i can XD

guess you guys have never heard of tactics or the element of surprise?

its not all about items... if that's the mentality of you guys then of course you're not going to win

sorry tez but diez has always been like that jus ppl dont bother hiding it nemore cuz it aint bannable

Banned

guess you guys have never heard of tactics or the element of surprise?

its not all about items... if that's the mentality of you guys then of course you're not going to win[/b]

i prefer to just not care about the castle...its really not that important....for me just having fun with clan and friends is enough if thats all i ever get out of the game

the days of trying to be anything more are over....not with this many fucked up things from k2 and in ko

paddy i am not saying we could not take it....with element of surprise and tactics and a gathering of all the english speaking clans it would be easily done but then the following week the 80% of the now majority of ko will just bug abuse into the castle from d2 and would waste our times so why bother

maybe just to take it from them to show them they suck one time i would do that but it does cost alot to hold it

DragonFire

killedby suck balls, sorry but had to be said, why none of you havent taken the castle from them is a pretty poor show tbh[/b]

I'm pretty sure it's because no one cares. Just my thoughts..But I could care less if they have the castle.

Banned

I'm pretty sure it's because no one cares. Just my thoughts..But I could care less if they have the castle.[/b]
    +1

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast