Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

50% pots still drop

This is a discussion on 50% pots still drop within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; tez what kinda equipment do u need for your mage, and is it something i can solo farm? =)...
Page: 6

Banned

tez what kinda equipment do u need for your mage, and is it something i can solo farm? =)

DragonFire

tez what kinda equipment do u need for your mage, and is it something i can solo farm? =)[/b]

everything. get started.

Banned

everything. get started.[/b]
    +1 :lol:

completes+8
    hellblood+8
    dual we+1
    dual flame rings+2
    IN
    IB

now get working slave :P :lol:

p.s. if you need some help ask dragonfaire he already said yes

Banned

i soloed raven harpys on ma lvl 62 mage with paper armors and a wizzy plus 9... so... XD

for your mage i wud like to be crimson build i think

with WoE ot HB and flame rings, crimsons plus 8 and a complete helm plus 8 and a dd cap...

XD

i can get it all farmed i think

DragonFire

i soloed raven harpys on ma lvl 62 mage with paper armors and a wizzy plus 9... so... XD

for your mage i wud like to be crimson build i think

with WoE ot HB and flame rings, crimsons plus 8 and a complete helm plus 8 and a dd cap...

XD
    i can get it all farmed i think [/b]

why not Complete, same int reqs.

Banned

1: When a female mage wears complete armors she looks like a complete slut... CRIMSONS FTW

2: i never got the cash to buy a set on my own XD

3: i just think the build is better, and a plus 8 crimsons pauldron dosent need as much int as a complete does Oo

Banned

female mage looks like slut......SO WHAT.....thats hot shit xD

also the int needed for crim is 158 the int needed for complete is 160 0o

completes better always

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

i think its a bit hard to get so much those pots for PK .. so TEZ u will spend a lot of time to get them coz they drop like . abyss gems v_v ... so i think you should go for 1440 coz blessing gives like 3600hp for 60 seconds so its like a 60 hp per second .. kinda sux .. so gg on Reapers ... they arnt so hard .. ofc AP of orc (high) and hp of orc (low )

guess you guys have never heard of tactics or the element of surprise?[/b]
    That may work for... 1 month.

also the int needed for crim is 158 the int needed for complete is 160 0o[/b]
    they are both 160 nub :P

Yo Tez, mind as well let me use ur warrior and play for u. No need abyss pots, just scroll + soulpots + 720pots SUP

ReiRei

small, med and large.. got tons on an old acct. never used. also rice cakes pinkand green..

DragonFire

Imma send you some tez

TheChupster

First of all once again Tez is my bitch but he never freaken admits it. :angry: Secondly, How the fuk did you get Aja to 73 and past me in %? WTF is going on here? I&#39;m pissed now! :lol: I&#39;ll help out a bit when I can get on since I&#39;m a bit broke and can&#39;t afford premium right now, not that I want to support this fukn company anymore, <_< but yeah I need some of those pots myself so we can team up some mages. Oh and you are a nub for saying that about the INT req. cause Crimson Robes have a 160 INT requirement. I have a +8 Crimson Robe but no you can&#39;t have. :P You still need to let me borrow your warrior some time. I want to pwn some orcies with it badly and I won&#39;t get exp&#39;ed at the towers like you like to. :lol: Hit me up on MSN when you get a chance and if you deleted me off your list that is your ass!

Lutterslans drop pots very commonly too, sadly im not sure if it&#39;s the 20% or 35% ones

Banned

i guess its the 35% ones, and ive said it to tez already

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast