Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

5hr+ maitanance

This is a discussion on 5hr+ maitanance within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Enishi+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Enishi)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Reinhard Give me a good reason they would do mainteinance in the peak time nor ...
Page: 3

Guachimagaa

Originally posted by Enishi+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Enishi)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Reinhard
    Give me a good reason they would do mainteinance in the peak time nor in the most inactive time? *
    cos im killing SQ xD damn, prolly i lost 1 iron pendant or 1 soul xD[/b]
    :P

De_Piere

i'd play pool at www.gamedesire.com play slingo at www.slingo.com and watch cable.. oh wait no they cut my pirate cable then ima watch the static

Lawless

gotta eat the sammich first, or you wont have the proper energy to shag wifey rotten. And if you aint consistantly knocking the bottom out of it correctly it will fall to the mailman to accomplish. Which means no more cheeks for you, and moving back in with your mom while the mailman eats a sammich on your couch watching family guy before humping your wife.

Vishnu

Originally posted by Enishi
    why no *Server Maintenance in turk time? xDDD
    Why would they, as in k2, go up in the middle of the night and perform the maintence, hell no I would

Aluzion

cuz durign the day turks log on LOL

Originally posted by Reinhard
    Give me a good reason they would do mainteinance in the peak time nor in the most inactive time? *
    because they do their maintanence while they are at work>? and since k2 is in CA...yea, u think they gona stay at work till 6 am just to make u happy? :rollseyes:

wraith86

are you guys serious? they probably get to the office(basement/garage) at 8am or sooner... they can restart the servers then and be done at 10-11am and plus alot of gaming companys have people working graveyard shifts

Lawless

Its primarily sheer technical reasons. Easiest to do this kinda thing at lowest load times even though its basically overtime for k2 employees, and this so happens to be now when europe, turkey and half US players are sleeping servers went down at just before 9 pm EST so 6pm k2 time. Only half of the US, canada and mexico are at peak time now. Im quite sure its nothing personal ffs

wraith86

no. K2 did it because they love turkey and hate the US

hmm did mostly all my hmwk and just studying for music

Reinhard

How much time left bitches<3

xSexyGirlx

Originally posted by Reinhard
    How much time left bitches<3
    About one hour? -_-

I hope

og_loc

at 5:00 pst the said 5 hours so it should be like 1 more hour, but i bet its going to be like 3-4 more

xSexyGirlx

Originally posted by og_loc
    at 5:00 pst the said 5 hours so it should be like 1 more hour, but i bet its going to be like 3-4 more
    True! <_<

Maybe tomorrow... :P

sexyman

What if they never come back up...........That would save us all

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast