Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

6 Days left on premium, no trina

This is a discussion on 6 Days left on premium, no trina within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Isearcher DIEZ 2006-10-02 18:23:00 type of inqury bug report entered by customer Answer: Isearcher DIEZ 2006-10-03 02:28:00 type of inqury ...
Page: 1

searchme

Default 6 Days left on premium, no trina

Isearcher DIEZ 2006-10-02 18:23:00 type of inqury bug report entered by customer

Answer: Isearcher DIEZ 2006-10-03 02:28:00 type of inqury entered by CS Rep32
    "Hail sEarcherr! I’m sorry that I will be unable to resolve this issue personally and must escalate this to another department. Please be assured that your issue will be resolved as soon as possible. Should you have any other concerns, please submit another ticket. Thank you for your patience while we work to resolve this for you. -Knight Online Support Team"

--
    Isearcher DIEZ 2006-10-07 09:06:00 type of inqury bug report entered by customer - NO ANSWER
    Isearcher DIEZ 2006-10-13 13:35:00 type of inqury bug report entered by customer - NO ANSWER

what happened to the whole 24 hour thing? BULLSHIT.

--

So anything I can do, such as legal means agaisnt K2 for false advertisement?

Kailean

dont u know that k2's 24 hours mean 1 week in real time? :rollseyes:

DeadlySilencer

its 24 hours of their work time and their day is like 2 hours long... and thats the answer everyone gets for everything now.

I have 6 days left and I havent recieved my trina from LAST month. over 30 CS tickets and still nothing.

i still haven't received my trina either
    2 weeks so far ^_^

b00ty_shakin

Kill me plx I was supposed to get my Trina Star 2 MONTHS ago x_x
    Are they slow or am I retarded.. =o
    submitted a dozen of support tickets and still got the same 'we are working on it, we will escalate it to another department' message T_T
    They did reply within 24 hrs though, but I just wished they would actually DO something about it, and not just talk it right.

Rawrr?

Originally posted by b00ty_shakin
    submitted a dozen of support tickets and still got the same 'we are working on it, we will escalate it to another department' message T_T
    They did reply within 24 hrs though, but I just wished *they would actually DO something about it, and not just talk it right.

Rawrr?

They won't give u ur trina cuz ur a n00b :P. Am I the only one here that has gotten all my trinas when I'm supposed to get them?

Nominium

:rollseyes: I got second premium without trina.. ending soon.. Don't expect too much..

b00ty_shakin

Originally posted by Holy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Holy)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-b00ty_shakin
    They did reply within 24 hrs though, but I just wished *they would actually DO something about it, and not just talk it right.

Rawrr?

They won't give u ur trina cuz ur a n00b :P. Am I the only one here that has gotten all my trinas when I'm supposed to get them?[/b]
    lol Rif =)
    Sure i'm noob, but you don't have to rub it in ;'(

:P

It's messsssed up Trina plx

Banned

Donut anyone? :wub:

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

tbh i was presently surprised when i checkd my email the other day... i rmbed before that i bitched to cs about the scroll bug before.. n i didn't get any official reply from cs. so i saw this mail from them, seems like they gave me free 300kc for the lost of scrolls no wonder i felt like i had a little more kc at some point of time :P

so yes bitching helps.

b00ty_shakin

Originally posted by Shinsou
    Donut anyone? :wub:
    OOHH
    look, if that ain't the moradon donut seller :lol:

Well does it help me get back my Trina?

Banned

Double glazed helps u forget ur every problem. Theres always a free box for u Booty :wub: :wub:

NightOwl

put them on court... u win for sure.

U paid for something they didn't give u. That's law suit material

Originally posted by b00ty_shakin+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(b00ty_shakin)</div>
    Originally posted by Holy@
    <!--QuoteBegin-b00ty_shakin

Rawrr?

They won't give u ur trina cuz ur a n00b :P. Am I the only one here that has gotten all my trinas when I'm supposed to get them?
    lol Rif =)
    Sure i'm noob, but you don't have to rub it in ;'(

:P

It's messsssed up Trina plx[/b]

Mai you know I love cuz ur cool and all but I need to tell u often so u don't forget it :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast