Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

hacked charecter then i see him walking around

This is a discussion on hacked charecter then i see him walking around within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; my friend lost his lvl 66 rogue with leet gear his name is vtweb and today i see the charecter ...
Page: 1

narinn114

Default hacked charecter then i see him walking around

my friend lost his lvl 66 rogue with leet gear his name is vtweb and today i see the charecter wunning around and the new user said he bought it for 1000$..and he bought premium also wat can my friend do to get the charecter back i have ss of the whole convo

Sadly...... Nothing. Forget this game and get a life.

narinn114

not my its my friend vtweb1978
    he had the dvs+8 btw the person that hacks people and sells the accoutn his ign is flaviano

Banned

hmm...since the kid bought prem on the account i dont think u can "take" it back. perhaps contact k2 directly like on phone or even go to the office and give them your details so they cant give u an auto-mated message

hmm vtweb1978
    Was this his acc name or pass? :lol:

narinn114

well i guese since the new owner admited to buyign it
    and saying he bought prem maybe he can get it back
    u think?

happened to a friend of mine almost 1 year ago... nothing was done

forget about char... spam id and other info and he might get hacked

little_painter

:8 so othat what happend too my asistent. #"¤%¤#"%¤ VTEB1978 !!!!!! (
    god mtfking hll dammit in a black pole of rotty fishfucking fags %¤#"%¤#%#

narinn114

sorry i saw the guy today if it will make u feel better i got the pics of me talking to im

narinn114

not sure if there in the right order

P4rthen0n

Btw i saw flaviano the other day and he is from Peru, not Turkey.
    Maybe that new owner of your friend's char is lying and he's the hacker himself. Thought about it ?

Banned

There is a pretty chance he will get it back, i got mine back, after it got hacked, and sold to hex, hex equiped it, k2 gave me back the char, with prem ( the prem hex or the hacker bought)...

But i got it back, and now hex is playing it again

narinn114

wat steps did u take to get it back?

jimfujitsu

Is seems to me the guy you were talking to was lieing.He is very nervous form the begining of the conversation , very quick to ditch you , and also refers to the seller as a stupid turk , no one deals with stupid turks when 1000 $ is concerned , also a guy who spends that much would at least buy a name change scroll .So my believe is that the one you were talking to is the actual hacker.That beeing said there is a high chance that the char isnt sold yet and its not on prem , which makes for higher chances for you to get it back.

Banned

Originally posted by jimfujitsu
    Is seems to me the guy you were talking to was lieing.He is very nervous form the begining of the conversation , very quick to ditch you , and also refers to the seller as a stupid turk , no one deals with stupid turks when 1000 $ is concerned , also a guy who spends that much would at least buy a name change scroll .So my believe is that the one you were talking to is the actual hacker.That beeing said there is a high chance that the char isnt sold yet and its not on prem , which makes for higher chances for you to get it back.
    makes sence h43r:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast