Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

6PakDuOrbit ftw

This is a discussion on 6PakDuOrbit ftw within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Tristan And please, show some respect.. The girl in question isn't 13 years old, ty. No your ...
Page: 2

DuWolf

Originally posted by Tristan

And please, show some respect.. The girl in question isn't 13 years old, ty.
    No your correct, Shes just turned 15 .. ohh wait thats underage and illeagle.

Some argue that this case highlights the essential right to criminalise 'internet grooming'. Coincidentally, it is an offence for any person to arrange to meet a child under the age of 16 with intent to abuse them sexually. Yet this is flighty logic. Ex-marine Toby Studabaker's wrongdoing was to run off with a 12-year-old girl - the fact * that he met her on the internet is neither here nor there. Would it be less bad had they met at the local shopping centre? And the internet grooming offence deals with 'intent' to abuse, A minor is under the law unable to make the decsions of a sexual nature, therefore it is an abuse to commit an act with such. Grooming as in this case was the intention to create a sexual relationship with a minor.

well if hes under 18 then technically theres nothing wrong..

SaTaN

Orbit is a 15 year old moron.

addicted_to_X

Orbit is only 15...?. Then what's wrong with that?
    They're the same age. He's young and confused. U can't aspect a 15 year old kid to think rational when he has an army of hormons fucking with he's head

Strawberry

He is 17....

the video is funny... but lets be honest this topic is ridiculous.

1. Stalking a girl isn't funny, but i believe there are 2 sides to alot of stories.
    2. There is no law against loving a girl under the age of 16, and i doubt he had sex with her.
    3. I bet alot of people have parents with a lot larger than 2 years age gap.
    4. The situation described in that video is non comparable (13 - 26) vs (15-17)

Not agreeing with paedophilia nor stalking, but i don't think the situation requires ridiculing in an immature way

addicted_to_X

Well it's not such a big age difference.
    When I was 17 a 21 year old girl took me to her room and shwoed me some new things ......and I kinda liked it
    Now u guys try to tell me i should've went to trial?
    Just j/k i know what he did is different. I am just saying that at that age he doesn't have the right judgement and probably not too much experience with girls.
    So I think we should give him a break.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12