Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

7 years wasted in this game, and the reason is cause Nttgame made a masterplan -.-

This is a discussion on 7 years wasted in this game, and the reason is cause Nttgame made a masterplan -.- within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi all, I'm one of the oldest players in Edana, i played for 7 years and now i got hacked ...
Page: 1

BK Programmer Senior Member sexyswed's Avatar

Default 7 years wasted in this game, and the reason is cause Nttgame made a masterplan -.-

Hi all,

I'm one of the oldest players in Edana, i played for 7 years and now i got hacked and lost everything ( about 5000 euros worth of items ).
    Lately all players in edana has been hand picked 1 by 1. All with extreme items has been hacked and it's first now we understood why.

Nttgame saw that K2 made a Huge profit of selling edited items. But since nttgame are beeing watched by mgame, they can't edit items cause they want a part of the profit.

So Nttgame came up with the ultimate masterplan to make multi million pocket cash. By takeing all items from characters, who have insane items. The victims think they just got hacked by a database hacker. Nttgame then can resell theese items to make a huge profit. The reason they can do this is, because the items already excisted since the transition, they have to "honor" the old publishers decissions. Hence they can keep the items in the game takeing them, resell them behind mgames back and make a huge profit from it. No one can ever suspect them for this, and that's the reason we see all the hacked items pop up a few days/weeks later beeing resold over and over again.

I bet theese so called game masters, sit down drinking beer while laughing with theire multi millions surrounding them ^^

I must say it's one of the mot well thought scams i ever seen. But that's where the world has gone to, money money money not matter who gets screwed pfff.

RIP KO

Little archer Senior Member

It's... It's a CONSPIRACY!!

Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post

relevant.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    It's... It's a CONSPIRACY!!

relevant.

Ahahahahaha dude this Guy just lost 5k euros damn and hope You make him smile

I dont understand why people dont get it now , there is no way to not get hacked on this game .. if you buy gold bars from websites = chance of being hacked , sharing accounts = chance of being hacked . ffs you have a chance if you play legit without no help from prem/etc . People need to wake up and notice mgame and all them are fuking horrible . Go to private servers or make a damn panda on wow . Sorry to hear you lost all that :/ gl in sending a *ticket*

thats sux to hear,but this is probably true...

wow idk sounds legit to me..conspiracy it is...

Purrminator Senior Member

I wouldn't be surprised if this is what acctually happens, even tho i've babadshopped/shared my account alot, i still haven't got scammed or hacked and I'm not really that carefull with protecting my accounts

I'm sorry for your lost :/

BK Programmer Senior Member sexyswed's Avatar

The thing that actually hurt most beside the actual lost of the amount of cash it was is:
    I literally did everything to protect my account
    *changed password every 3 weeks (always a new password so it could not be linked to an old iv'e useing before )
    *only had Knight OnLine, Fraps and vent installed on my PC
    *used extra secure email (even checked access logs after i got hacked, and no one ever logged my email beside me)
    *I kept track of every single transaction* Date Purshased, *from what website, * screenshot of every payment saved as proof of that im the legit owner of that specific esn code, * exchange date, time etc etc.

My account literally could not have been more safe than that.
    And to top it off, the day i got ripped off was the day i made my Priest Chitin Pad +9 which i was very happy with ueeeeeeeee

Conclusion: no one is safe at nttgame no matter how hard you try.... =)

Samething happened with me but I had only rol+3 and other items I did sold b4 I get hacked rol+3.. and tickets doesnt help a lot (( Ko is being bull Shyt now no point to invest real cash now a days

Quote Originally Posted by sexyswed View Post
    Hi all,

Nttgame saw that K2 made a Huge profit of selling edited items. But since nttgame are beeing watched by mgame, they can't edit items cause they want a part of the profit.
    NTT can edit and add items, but it is VERY resctricted and can be done just by few Ntt employers. If they rly want sell items they dont need to hack anybody for that.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    NTT can edit and add items, but it is VERY resctricted and can be done just by few Ntt employers. If they rly want sell items they dont need to hack anybody for that.
    Exactly, whether Mgame watches them or not doesn't matter. There are always ways to fly under the radar.

Quote Originally Posted by sexyswed View Post
    The thing that actually hurt most beside the actual lost of the amount of cash it was is:
    I literally did everything to protect my account
    *changed password every 3 weeks (always a new password so it could not be linked to an old iv'e useing before )
    *only had Knight OnLine, Fraps and vent installed on my PC
    *used extra secure email (even checked access logs after i got hacked, and no one ever logged my email beside me)
    *I kept track of every single transaction* Date Purshased, *from what website, * screenshot of every payment saved as proof of that im the legit owner of that specific esn code, * exchange date, time etc etc.

My account literally could not have been more safe than that.
    And to top it off, the day i got ripped off was the day i made my Priest Chitin Pad +9 which i was very happy with ueeeeeeeee

Conclusion: no one is safe at nttgame no matter how hard you try.... =)
    considering I got hacked on a week old newly created account with newly created email on a new PC no sharers no trojans in the time of K2 makes anything possible, but to talk about multimillions...

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

I dont believe they are behind this, because they would be raping themselves into their own ass. It can be someone from their company acting on his / their own though, which is more likely i'd say.

btw chaning pw once a 3 weeks is no longer considered safe anymore, also there are some other things you can do which you didnt mention to be extra safe, but if your theory is anywhere near true, then there is really nothing that can be done to make your acc safer.

Quote Originally Posted by Darken View Post
    I dont believe they are behind this, because they would be raping themselves into their own ass. It can be someone from their company acting on his / their own though, which is more likely i'd say.

btw chaning pw once a 3 weeks is no longer considered safe anymore, also there are some other things you can do which you didnt mention to be extra safe, but if your theory is anywhere near true, then there is really nothing that can be done to make your acc safer.
    except to burn or destroy anything of value..

No.1 gb suppiler Senior Member

as i know Mgame db was hacked in the past months,i as a gb seller always be careful with my security of my computer and accounts,i got one of my account hacked twice during the last month,lost around 60+ gbs,i installed my ko on a brand new pc with nothing else installed. but it did happened, and twice after i changed everything.i dont believe Ntt will steal our items or gbs.
    Btw you cant say waste 7 years in this game after you got hacked,you get fun,memories or friendships from the game during the 7 years gaming. i believe you are not suppose to make money in the game when you started to play.
    Also im sorry for your lose T.T

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast