Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree4Likes

7 years wasted in this game, and the reason is cause Nttgame made a masterplan -.-

This is a discussion on 7 years wasted in this game, and the reason is cause Nttgame made a masterplan -.- within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If it gives any comfort to you I lost my 4 year old $6000 a/c too. Never shared my a/c. ...
Page: 3

Random Nab Senior Member mumbojumbo's Avatar

If it gives any comfort to you I lost my 4 year old $6000 a/c too. Never shared my a/c. Sent a ticket to NTT which they didn't even bother to reply.

Hey Victor, Scott420 from Edana here.

First off, I'd like to say I'm sorry for your loss, you've been known for the sickest upgrades on Edana and a cool guy to play with. On the other hand, you're well known member/bot developer of [the-forum-we-all-know] and there is huge chance that you got in touch with various kinds of keyloggers or other infected files. It's easy to blame K2/NTT but there are always other possible reasons of hacked accounts

You know that NTTGAME and MGAME has merged the databases now right? You remember the funny incident with employees of GamersFirst was caught by a security camera in the server facility blocking MGAME from their own account/gameservers. Who knows what GamersFirst did. After the dispute between MGAME and GamersFirst, MGAME was really fast with releasing and getting the gameservers back online, probably without securing them. After a few ten thousands of accounts hacked at NTTGAME, MGAME probably got little psychedelic and removed NTTGAME's access to the DB's and merged them, reason of the past weeks being offline. You can test this yourself by creating an account on knightonlineworld, and it will say the email/username is already taken on nttgame. Everyone wants a taste of the money.. I mean cake. =))

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123