Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

72 cap MyKO official server on Steamko???

This is a discussion on 72 cap MyKO official server on Steamko??? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Why is this a topic? It's never going to happen. At this point you might even wonder if they're planning ...
Page: 2

Little archer Senior Member

Why is this a topic? It's never going to happen. At this point you might even wonder if they're planning on releasing another normal 83 server at all. It's been almost 2 years.

It is never going to happen. The effort would be enormous for a single server.

owssss unknow

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Even if they would they would go full myko 70 cap. 72 myko never existes it is custom hybrid to implement 72 skills, mostly aiming mage staff skill and helis for bps. The effort to do this would actually not be as much as you think. Problem is there would be less content, which means less money for them. Also I think it's a question of korean license. I believe they are licenced to run game with content as it is coming from korean devs, they are not allowed to tweak major changes themselves. If you remember they always adopt korean expansion months later. They never develop custom content I think. They only make their own pus items and consumables and those stuff.
    l911l likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    Even if they would they would go full myko 70 cap. 72 myko never existes it is custom hybrid to implement 72 skills, mostly aiming mage staff skill and helis for bps. The effort to do this would actually not be as much as you think. Problem is there would be less content, which means less money for them. Also I think it's a question of korean license. I believe they are licenced to run game with content as it is coming from korean devs, they are not allowed to tweak major changes themselves. If you remember they always adopt korean expansion months later. They never develop custom content I think. They only make their own pus items and consumables and those stuff.
    I agree with you. It's important that we all remember Knight Online is a korean creation not a turkish one. They need to remaster Knight Online tbh. something to bring back the nostalgic times of lvl up from level 1 and stuff. Perhaps completely change up the items/jewerly/anvil concept all togather and maintaining the pvp concept. Also seriously improving the games graphics. Its complete shite.

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

I dont wanna get yall to excited, but this im gonna quote lord kurian, when i asked him this question.
    "At some point, we'll get it".
    So hold your horses boyz. Might be here by 2020

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    I dont wanna get yall to excited, but this im gonna quote lord kurian, when i asked him this question.
    "At some point, we'll get it".
    So hold your horses boyz. Might be here by 2020
    He could have also said "Coming soon..".

I wonder if anyone still around here who understands that
    Last edited by Darken; 11-24-2018 at 02:59 PM.

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

I do. Coming soon - means never comes.
    That was one of legendary K2 quotes, just as happy hunting usually used in some most sarcastic ways,and some others I wouldnt recall right now

btw: accidentally edited your post instead of posting my own
    Diver likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Darken View Post
    I do. Coming soon - means never comes.
    That was one of legendary K2 quotes, just as happy hunting usually used in some most sarcastic ways,and some others I wouldnt recall right now

btw: accidentally edited your post instead of posting my own

Right :-) Just like "Select Character" will be back in game soon.. Jeez, does it work atleast today?

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    Right :-) Just like "Select Character" will be back in game soon.. Jeez, does it work atleast today?
    And how do you think?

I don't understand anything about the different clients or programmig in general. But couldn't they just launch a new server with the current graphics etc, change the exp rates and remove all items and events from after the 70 cap?

So you would have a MYKO server (item and exp wise) but graphics and anti cheat would be the current version?

of course it will happen

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post

Yeah, thats one good example. But this one particular they might have their reasons why they never implemented, and never will. Besides from fact that non prem players have to relog to get on second char therefor having to buy premium coz sometime logging without it is next to impossible. So money for them. Other reasons might do with to make it harder for cheaters also.

Quote Originally Posted by Darken View Post
    Yeah, thats one good example. But this one particular they might have their reasons why they never implemented, and never will. Besides from fact that non prem players have to relog to get on second char therefor having to buy premium coz sometime logging without it is next to impossible. So money for them. Other reasons might do with to make it harder for cheaters also.
    I believe the select character was never reimplemented due to a security or duping issue. I remember something mentioned in the PSKO scene about it before.

Little archer Senior Member

Coming soon it's blizzard / valve stuff.

For KO it is "temporarily disabled".

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast