Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

+8 Pole of ********* Cwest

This is a discussion on +8 Pole of ********* Cwest within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I really hope that one day, all the people from carnac west would just crawl under a rock and die. ...
Page: 3

Little archer Senior Member

I really hope that one day, all the people from carnac west would just crawl under a rock and die. Seriously you people have become almost twice as annoying as any turk infested server. Do you really need to make a fucking topic about every single little fucking detail? "First full plat+7 omg omfg nice upgrade brah nice ^.^" FUCK[/b]
    Group: Member +
    Member No.: 37,986
    Server: Ares
    Nation: El Morad

wow man 2 months here and ur already hating cwest o.O

oli

I really hope that one day, all the people from carnac west would just crawl under a rock and die. Seriously you people have become almost twice as annoying as any turk infested server. Do you really need to make a fucking topic about every single little fucking detail? "First full plat+7 omg omfg nice upgrade brah nice ^.^" FUCK[/b]
    OffTopic:
    You're an idiot... That's all

OnTpic:
    Nice upgrade, get lvl 80 and get the other staff too

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

ZOMFG! i hope ONE day you will go Bitch about something else for a change FUCK!

dam there are some fuckheads on this forum..

1. Anybody with atleast 1/2 a brain would agree choosing pole is the best staff.. Tell me what staff in the game is a support staff? But take player staff which is for cardboard mage.. Can be replaced with a Dungeon staff.

2. NoD32 your a retard. I would have made this post if i was on ares.. Its a +8 personal.

3. 164 int is not much at all, you need 160 int for Crimson and Complete build, now add 4 more points to int and you get 51 ac, 400 hp, 400 mp, 8 health 8 int.

4. You can stun someone with any staff.

5. Sancte :wub:

dam there are some fuckheads on this forum..

1. Anybody with atleast 1/2 a brain would agree choosing pole is the best staff.. Tell me what staff in the game is a support staff? But take player staff which is for cardboard mage.. Can be replaced with a Dungeon staff.

2. NoD32 your a retard. I would have made this post if i was on ares.. Its a +8 personal.

3. 164 int is not much at all, you need 160 int for Crimson and Complete build, now add 4 more points to int and you get 51 ac, 400 hp, 400 mp, 8 health 8 int.

4. You can stun someone with any staff.

5. Sancte :wub:

6. JaCoX [/b]

*Fixed for ya

truth is that if you wanna be ice support or light support mage you need 2 use:

shield + hammer

and have some ed staffs if you wanna stun someone...

poole = great for undy thats all xD

guys no need to tell him the staff sucks, its a very good staff for support. just tell him nice upgrade and move on

truth is that if you wanna be ice support or light support mage you need 2 use:

shield + hammer

and have some ed staffs if you wanna stun someone...
    poole = great for undy thats all xD[/b]
    whats the point of that? You can either tank or blade, the pole means you can do both at once.

Ive come to a decision... Your a retard

Jacox :wub:

whats the point of that? You can either tank or blade, the pole means you can do both at once.

Ive come to a decision... Your a retard

Jacox :wub:[/b]
    Yeah? because 51ac and 600hp more will make you so much more of a tank than 350ac 5HP and 20SP 10DD

Paper full hp + dread+7 + lyc +7 >>> pole build for tanking mage, anytime, any day. The pole its a more balanced, yes u can tank a little more than w/o it and do some blade damage depending on your rings, but its just a preference, I personally dont like the gray zones, or its black or its white. Or I go full dmg build or full tanking build. The pole goes in a build in the middle.

That's the point, now you are the retard

Yeah? because 51ac and 600hp more will make you so much more of a tank than 350ac 5HP and 20SP 10DD

Paper full hp + dread+7 + lyc +7 >>> pole build for tanking mage, anytime, any day. The pole its a more balanced, yes u can tank a little more than w/o it and do some blade damage depending on your rings, but its just a preference, I personally dont like the gray zones, or its black or its white. Or I go full dmg build or full tanking build. The pole goes in a build in the middle.

That's the point, now you are the retard[/b]
    more hp than 600hp from pole only, you do realize that dread build needs 91 str? dread shield build is jsut the poor mans support mage cs pole is best staff ingame hands down, no other staff gives you this balance of ac hp resist and all, who cares hitting a little bit less when you can survive more and ice/stun at the same time. hes just showing his great upgrade imo, if you wanna flame, show us your personal +8 pls

shampoo

more hp than 600hp from pole only, you do realize that dread build needs 91 str? dread shield build is jsut the poor mans support mage cs pole is best staff ingame hands down, no other staff gives you this balance of ac hp resist and all, who cares hitting a little bit less when you can survive more and ice/stun at the same time. hes just showing his great upgrade imo, if you wanna flame, show us your personal +8 pls[/b]
    There are no CS on CW....I'm not a poor man

Nice upgrade Charles!

more hp than 600hp from pole only, you do realize that dread build needs 91 str? dread shield build is jsut the poor mans support mage cs pole is best staff ingame hands down , no other staff gives you this balance of ac hp resist and all, who cares hitting a little bit less when you can survive more and ice/stun at the same time. hes just showing his great upgrade imo, if you wanna flame, show us your personal +8 pls[/b]
    1st.- Im not flaming the upgrader, never did. The upgrade its nice, I only said dreadshield+ lyc is better for tanking. Please find where I say "stupid upgrade blah blah blah". Thx.

2nd.- You realize that going paper full hp gives you 200HP points and 155 ac? at lvl 80 you have enough points to go 90 str 96int and 255hp. Think and TRY it before talking trash.

3rd.- Dread build for the poor? unless you have to buy ur pole, getting a dread+7, lyc+7 its more expensive

The pole could be the best staff, for ppl that wants loads of things, that want to tank a little and do some dmg, but Elsyum+7 or elixir+8 would be better for dmg dealing only, while dread+lyc will be better for tanking only. AS I SAID IN THE PREVIOUS POST(maybe u missed it) its about preferences, if you want uber dmg or uber tanking, or something in between.

PLEASE read again my post and stop talking out of your ass.

Banned

1st.- Im not flaming the upgrader, never did. The upgrade its nice, I only said dreadshield+ lyc is better for tanking. Please find where I say "stupid upgrade blah blah blah". Thx.

2nd.- You realize that going paper full hp gives you 200HP points and 155 ac? at lvl 80 you have enough points to go 90 str 96int and 255hp. Think and TRY it before talking trash.

3rd.- Dread build for the poor? unless you have to buy ur pole, getting a dread+7, lyc+7 its more expensive

The pole could be the best staff, for ppl that wants loads of things, that want to tank a little and do some dmg, but Elsyum+7 or elixir+8 would be better for dmg dealing only, while dread+lyc will be better for tanking only. AS I SAID IN THE PREVIOUS POST(maybe u missed it) its about preferences, if you want uber dmg or uber tanking, or something in between.

PLEASE read again my post and stop talking out of your ass.[/b]

But we aren't arguing that he upgraded a really good build.......

It's a fucking STAFFFFFFFFFFF, and a damn nice one too.

oh you know what charlie, just red-box that thing, and buy a dread shield, cuz a dread shield is a much better staff...

I did see retard at the end of the post. Ive only ever been damage build, I had elysium +2 rebirth, Chaotic +3 rebirth, Elixir +6 rebirth and Lycaon +5 rebirth.. And i like being able to attack, If you go dread shield build your limited alot. And i went hp int build.. 170 hp 118 mp 164 int.

i think it takes more skill to run around using a staff and tanking then using a shield + +255hp and hp armors +8/+9...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast