Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

+8 Pole of ********* Cwest

This is a discussion on +8 Pole of ********* Cwest within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I did see retard at the end of the post. Ive only ever been damage build, I had elysium +2 ...
Page: 4

I did see retard at the end of the post. Ive only ever been damage build, I had elysium +2 rebirth, Chaotic +3 rebirth, Elixir +6 rebirth and Lycaon +5 rebirth.. And i like being able to attack, If you go dread shield build your limited alot. And i went hp int build.. 170 hp 118 mp 164 int.[/b]
    Yeah, ur right I did say retarded, cuz I didnt really had in my mind that u were the topic maker in that exact moment. Sorry. But u still called retarded a guy who's telling some truth, so you opened the door.

i think it takes more skill to run around using a staff and tanking then using a shield + +255hp and hp armors +8/+9...[/b]
    Ofc, having less AC, HP and resists its way more difficult to tank, therefor, if you can tank with pole better thatn with DS+7,lyc+7, my reverence to you.

But we aren't arguing that he upgraded a really good build.......

It's a fucking STAFFFFFFFFFFF, and a damn nice one too.

oh you know what charlie, just red-box that thing, and buy a dread shield, cuz a dread shield is a much better staff...[/b]
    Did you even take the time to fully read my post? ur a good mage, but that doesn't make you the owner of the true. Hint, i said its about preference, about goals. Read all first then, answer.

Yeah, ur right I did say retarded, cuz I didnt really had in my mind that u were the topic maker in that exact moment. Sorry. But u still called retarded a guy who's telling some truth, so you opened the door.[/b]
    He had a retarded way about it. I need to use a dungeon staff to stun someone? Ive been stunning someone better with this than with a dungeon, A pole is only good for undy? HA i loled at that.. But yeah as you say each to thier preference, best tanking build is a dreadshield + lycaon.. but options are limited.

its a GG version of ron staff lol

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Thats a good staff bro, but isn't the other staff better for mages?

Its an attack staff.. with stat requirements as a cardboard mage, but a dungeon staff can replace them, nothing can replace a pole

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

what about uh Street light? i'm sure that can replace a pole xD

I really hope that one day, all the people from carnac west would just crawl under a rock and die. Seriously you people have become almost twice as annoying as any turk infested server. Do you really need to make a fucking topic about every single little fucking detail? "First full plat+7 omg omfg nice upgrade brah nice ^.^" FUCK[/b]
    I wish to be a mod aq..Just to be able to ban u or mute u forever.. >.<

ye ye...

with elyxium you have some chance for stun some1
    with poole you can stun yourself and press ok .. xD
    btw.
    i use my poole just for undying xD

and ye mby i am noob
    just come try vs with me
    pm WpieRd0L c1[/b]
    i beat u 1/2 hp on my mage dk c2 humanslot last knight and im only 74 with +7 elix so y u tlkin shit?

truth is that if you wanna be ice support or light support mage you need 2 use:

shield + hammer

and have some ed staffs if you wanna stun someone...
    poole = great for undy thats all xD[/b]

U&#39;d better stop playing mage, reading ur comments it looks like u know shit about mage.
    If I had a c-west char I&#39;d love to humulinate you in a vs. Too bad eh...

Gj disturbed, I still hate myself for burning my pole :P

Simoonn <3 TY bro that sucks tho Did you burn both? Or havnt done the lvl 80 one yet? And hows orc side goin baba

just wanted to add this in there for c-west people. everyone keeps saying c-west topics are flooding general chat..and there are only 2 topics about cwest in the first 3 pages of general chat. and the reason those topics are at the top of general chat is because c-west is an english/spanish server and most people on these forums are english/spanish.

but gratz again on the pole.

+1.. I cant see the point of going into every cwest topic and flaming them. Seems kinda pointless.. and ruins a topic.

R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar

Every1 from cwest needs 2 go die in a fire.

Every1 from cwest needs 2 go die in a fire.[/b]
    Considering people on cwest all came from other servers. So your basically saying your server needs to go die in a fire.. along with all the other servers.. People like you need to grow the fuck up

I really hope that one day, all the people from carnac west would just crawl under a rock and die. Seriously you people have become almost twice as annoying as any turk infested server. Do you really need to make a fucking topic about every single little fucking detail? "First full plat+7 omg omfg nice upgrade brah nice ^.^" FUCK[/b]

I hope you realise that reading this topic was your own choice.... the topic allready said Cwest so yeah

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast