Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

+8 Pole of ********* Cwest

This is a discussion on +8 Pole of ********* Cwest within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; +8 = 2003 now drop these useless topics pls.......
Page: 5

+8 = 2003 now drop these useless topics pls....

+8 = 2003 now drop these useless topics pls....[/b]
    wow you think people want to read about your bitching? just gtfo of my topic. its not just a +8 topic.. its a personal.. id like to know how many have been made +8 legitimatly.. and if you give me a link to cypher.. slap yourself -_-

mjollner

if im not mistaken ko didnt come out till 2004 (beta may have been 2003 not sure) and a +6 rare item was considered awesome

+8 pole, gz charlie. best support staff in the game hands down people who dont think so are just retarded, and people who say a mace and shield are a better staff than... a staff..... are well....... retards?
    seriously kiddies, if i asked "best staff for support?" and people told me "ds + hammer" i would probably die a little inside

ares only has like 6-7 +8 or better personals. and yea ims ure more +8 have been made and burned to +9 becaude of the options of +9 items runing around everywhere. hmm cwest like 8 months old. ares from day 1. we got 2 +8 personals. the dagger i made, and the staff he made. we got maybe 5 or less +9 items runing around. so yea on a new server like c-west +8 personal isnt old news.

nathan16

ide be happy with that upgrade :P

R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar

Considering people on cwest all came from other servers. So your basically saying your server needs to go die in a fire.. along with all the other servers.. People like you need to grow the fuck up[/b]
    way 2 go man. Considering people on cwest LEFT other servers to play cwest. So basically im saying every1 from cwest needs 2 go die in a fire...People like u need to know how to make sense

way 2 go man. Considering people on cwest LEFT other servers to play cwest. So basically im saying every1 from cwest needs 2 go die in a fire...People like u need to know how to make sense[/b]
    You really are a stupid fuck arnt you? How is someone on cwest any different to someone on any other server? There not. Stay the fuck off my topic.. i dont want to read another one of your bullshit winging posts.

if im not mistaken ko didnt come out till 2004 (beta may have been 2003 not sure) and a +6 rare item was considered awesome

+8 pole, gz charlie. best support staff in the game hands down people who dont think so are just retarded, and people who say a mace and shield are a better staff than... a staff..... are well....... retards?
    seriously kiddies, if i asked "best staff for support?" and people told me "ds + hammer" i would probably die a little inside[/b]
    Ko was out before 2004 sorry :P.

@ Bknight, dont care if its a personal.. a +8 item itself is so 2003.... pointless to make topics bout them. You see a +8 item 2 days after a server is released

Ko was out before 2004 sorry :P.

@ Bknight, dont care if its a personal.. a +8 item itself is so 2003.... pointless to make topics bout them. You see a +8 item 2 days after a server is released[/b]
    Actually well KO came out in 2004 or it was really late 2003.. And a +8 item is old news.. Its a personal.. You can go to an anvil with 20 pieces of +7 shell to make a +8.. You only have 1 shot at a Personal. So please retard.. Just stay the fuck out of this topic. BB

hmm i beated on my lvl4 rogue 80 lvl warrior .....

and who can belive me lol

lets go vs someday and make movie when we are scrolled.

about the staff...

poole is good but just for ice mage in my opinion

reason:
    flame mage need high AP staff + high elemental
    lighting mage need high ap staff for stun

ye ofc you can stun someone if you have amazing luck with your poole ( 90AP with 56 elemental ), but dont say that poole stun better than chaotic +7-+8 or elixir +8 xD

Poole is good but i think if you wanna PWN in cz you need better AP staffs...

BTW i tried HP build with poole and blade like 350-400 ... so GL and HF lol

hmm i beated on my lvl4 rogue 80 lvl warrior .....

and who can belive me lol
    lets go vs someday and make movie when we are scrolled.
    about the staff...
    poole is good but just for ice mage in my opinion

reason:
    flame mage need high AP staff + high elemental
    lighting mage need high ap staff for stun

ye ofc you can stun someone if you have amazing luck with your poole ( 90AP with 56 elemental ), but dont say that poole stun better than chaotic +7-+8 or elixir +8 xD
    Poole is good but i think if you wanna PWN in cz you need better AP staffs...
    BTW i tried HP build with poole and blade like 350-400 ... so GL and HF lol[/b]
    lawl yeah im full hp build with pole.. i got 1231 ac and 8337 hp on undy.. and blade like 350's.. i went ice too.

almost same here

like 9500hp
    1250ac with poole

but max dmg with blade = 350-430 ...

and when i am int 162 mage with elixir +8 i hit like 600-900 so in my opinion its better for PK

If you wanna we can go vs right now if you have time xD

Ohh and BTW...

when you go VS you go on scrolls not on undy xD

so you have like 6.7-7k HP on 2k hp scroll

i beat u 1/2 hp on my mage dk c2 humanslot last knight and im only 74 with +7 elix so y u tlkin shit?[/b]

and ye ofc you did

any proof of that lol xD?

almost same here

like 9500hp
    1250ac with poole

but max dmg with blade = 350-430 ...

and when i am int 162 mage with elixir +8 i hit like 600-900 so in my opinion its better for PK
    If you wanna we can go vs right now if you have time xD
    Ohh and BTW...

when you go VS you go on scrolls not on undy xD

so you have like 6.7-7k HP on 2k hp scroll
    and ye ofc you did
    any proof of that lol xD?[/b]
    yeah i get 7100 scrolld.. and yeah i bladed on my fire mage anywhere between 500 - 700 without FR's.. and had 4k hp unbuffed.. it was fun.. but cant tank good.. i like the support build.. i can still blade and at least do some damage.. and i can usually tank enough to get out and tp party

yeah i get 7100 scrolld.. and yeah i bladed on my fire mage anywhere between 500 - 700 without FR's.. and had 4k hp unbuffed.. it was fun.. but cant tank good.. i like the support build.. i can still blade and at least do some damage.. and i can usually tank enough to get out and tp party[/b]
    4k unbuffed xd

damn thats a lot

4k unbuffed xd

damn thats a lot[/b]
    paper ftw xD

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast