Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

+8 Pole of ********* Cwest

This is a discussion on +8 Pole of ********* Cwest within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ko was out before 2004 sorry :P. @ Bknight, dont care if its a personal.. a +8 item itself is ...
Page: 6

Hey cutie Senior Member

Ko was out before 2004 sorry :P.

@ Bknight, dont care if its a personal.. a +8 item itself is so 2003.... pointless to make topics bout them. You see a +8 item 2 days after a server is released[/b]
    THAT WAS MAJORLY RETARDED!!! rofl

@charlie: gratz dawg, fucking sweet as upgrade!! Get a staff when u get 80 and it'll be rapeage

THAT WAS MAJORLY RETARDED!!! rofl

@charlie: gratz dawg, fucking sweet as upgrade!! Get a staff when u get 80 and it'll be rapeage[/b]
    thats the plan xD but ill be trying for +8 on that too if i can make it past +4 ^^

God 2 imbecils :<.. Sad sad day... crackurback & Disturbedmayhem, stop making useless topics ty. +8 Personal or not is not a BIG FUCKING DEAL. If you just have to be attention whores go OFF-TOPIC.

God 2 imbecils :<.. Sad sad day...[/b]
    Didnt i tell you to stay off my topic?

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Play nice in the sandbox kids or some of you will have involuntary vacations.

Last warning.

R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar

You really are a stupid fuck arnt you? How is someone on cwest any different to someone on any other server? There not. Stay the fuck off my topic.. i dont want to read another one of your bullshit winging posts.[/b]
    because all u fags do is post about the "amazing" things that happen 2 ur server, seriously get over urself

because all u fags do is post about the "amazing" things that happen 2 ur server, seriously get over urself[/b]
    You come out of no where with a flame and generalize everyone playing a server. Do everyone a favor and kill yourself. Honestly, I don&#39;t see how you can think that a +8 personal weapon is not awesome and you&#39;re just trying to jump on the bandwagon and flame. Dumb people such as yourself shouldn&#39;t be exposed to normal people. Go get yourself a straight jacket and lock yourself in a closet.
    RW you weren&#39;t exactly a good warrior when you played this server so yeah... So your opinions are meaningless to me. You&#39;re just an arrogant old school player.

How do jackasses turn a topic where the expected replies are "Nice upgrade" or "Congrats!" into a shithole.
    Fucks sake.

ok, u dont understand everyday theres a new topic about cwest this cwest that gets really annoying
    <strike>How do jackasses turn a topic where the expected replies are "Nice upgrade" or "Congrats!" into a shithole.
    Fucks sake.
    </strike>How do jackasses turn general section into a shithole
    Fucks sake.

mjollner

actually, there are 2 cwest topics in the top 2 pages of this forum, same number as from ares, and one of these topics (this one) isnt really specific to server, as you jsut dont see (on any server) many ppl rolling around with +8 personals, so please go back to your hole and leave this vendetta against cwest alone ey?

actually, there are 2 cwest topics in the top 2 pages of this forum, same number as from ares, and one of these topics (this one) isnt really specific to server, as you jsut dont see (on any server) many ppl rolling around with +8 personals, so please go back to your hole and leave this vendetta against cwest alone ey?[/b]
    +8 Pole of ********* Cwest, Yeah another cwest topic but eh -_-

even the topic maker knows its going overboard...

Lol that&#39;s the dumbest thing I&#39;ve ever heard. So basically because there are lots topics about a server you get frustrated? Do you spend 75% your time on this forum?
    2 c-west topics on the front page btw.

Lol that&#39;s the dumbest thing I&#39;ve ever heard. So basically because there are lots topics about a server you get frustrated? Do you spend 75% your time on this forum?
    2 c-west topics on the front page btw.[/b]
    no it bothers me that u all think that we actually care.

if we went into that topic about "illegal items" and said stuff like "ha who the hell cares, this doesnt affect us at all you guys are idiots, stop spamming general" you might get pretty anoyed too. and from what ive seen theres 2 topics about c-west out of 3 pages. so seriously get the off his shit. and yes mods should have moved this to media section a while ago.

close this topic please..its gotten way to outta hand. obviously people just cant stand to see others be happy.

+8 Pole of ********* Cwest, Yeah another cwest topic but eh -_-

even the topic maker knows its going overboard...[/b]
    Actually i dont. I only put that in there to stop people like you coming in here and winging and flaming. But i guess it didnt.. Retards like you need to have a perm mute. Do you enjoy destroying peoples posts? And it wouldnt matter what server i played.. Id make the same post.. and im sure you would too. But people see cwest topic and decide to flame? Get a life.

Actually i dont. I only put that in there to stop people like you coming in here and winging and flaming. But i guess it didnt.. Retards like you need to have a perm mute. Do you enjoy destroying peoples posts? And it wouldnt matter what server i played.. Id make the same post.. and im sure you would too. But people see cwest topic and decide to flame? Get a life.[/b]
    Twats like you need to have their Topic creating rights removed.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast