Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

+8 Pole of ********* Cwest

This is a discussion on +8 Pole of ********* Cwest within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Twats like you need to have their Topic creating rights removed.[/b] Just close this topic please.. TY to all that ...
Page: 7

Twats like you need to have their Topic creating rights removed.[/b]
    Just close this topic please.. TY to all that didnt flame this topic.. and for actually understanding that a +8 personal upgrade isnt "2003" or like any other upgrade.. and as for Fury and RW.. Dont post any more of your retarded shit in my topics.

Just close this topic please.. TY to all that didnt flame this topic.. and for actually understanding that a +8 personal upgrade isnt "2003" or like any other upgrade.. and as for Fury and RW.. Dont post any more of your retarded shit in my topics.[/b]
    Stop making useless topics and i wont have to.

rw where is your personal +8. hell i mean if you've had personal +8's since 2003 you should have a 9 personal by now.

Stop making useless topics and i wont have to.[/b]

Your stupidity makes me question whether or not you understand the purpose of a knight online forum.

Let me break it down in terms more appropriate for your level of functioning.

1. Player makes takes one single item from +0 to +8
    2. Player thinks holy crap, this never happens its so rare
    3. Player posts his Knight Online related accomplishment on a Knight Online forum

heres were you fit in, hopefully i'm not going to fast for you.

4. Degenerate virgin with too much time on his hands decides to needlessly diminish the players accomplishment.

cya.

Banned

Your stupidity makes me question whether or not you understand the purpose of a knight online forum.

3. Player posts his Knight Online related accomplishment on a Knight Online forum

4. Degenerate virgin with too much time on his hands decides to needlessly diminish the players accomplishment.

cya.[/b]
    5. Sanctis jerks off to Devins witty reply.

5. Sanctis jerks off to Devins witty reply.[/b]
    6. Charmer jerks off to Sanctis' huge shlong

cya.[/b]
    Do you understand the purpose of a Media Section and Off-Topic?

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

5. Sanctis jerks off to Devins witty reply.[/b]
    6. Charmer jerks off to Sanctis' huge shlong [/b]
    I warned you, so enjoy your vacations.

From Bankrupt to Blue Sky Senior Member Riley's Avatar

Do you understand the purpose of a Media Section and Off-Topic?[/b]
    I'm sorry. Since when did the moderators give you the rights to judge where a post may go?

The general chat is for just that, "GENERAL". Since you may not post non-market related posts in the server sections, it's only plausible to post it here. If you feel you have a problem with his decision, deal with it. You didn't make it. If you feel it is in the wrong section, deal with it. Your not a moderator.

I'm sorry. Since when did the moderators give you the rights to judge where a post may go?

The general chat is for just that, "GENERAL". Since you may not post non-market related posts in the server sections, it's only plausible to post it here. If you feel you have a problem with his decision, deal with it. You didn't make it. If you feel it is in the wrong section, deal with it. Your not a moderator.[/b]
    Where did i judge?, i only asked if he understood the purpose of those 2 sections.

Banned

Just close this topic please.. TY to all that didnt flame this topic.. and for actually understanding that a +8 personal upgrade isnt "2003" or like any other upgrade.. and as for Fury and RW.. Dont post any more of your retarded shit in my topics.[/b]

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567