Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

80 sin vs 80 warr

This is a discussion on 80 sin vs 80 warr within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well my "sin best skil" topic become a flame war about 80 warr vs 80 sin... So don't flame there ...
Page: 1

macheco

Thumbs up

Well my "sin best skil" topic become a flame war about 80 warr vs 80 sin... So don't flame there and flame here plz :P

if sin is good gun skilled sin ll win

azz

if sin is good gun skilled sin ll win[/b]
    idk about that ...

its depends...explain more... if both have GG items , warrior win.

azz

yea kinda wat i ment

nooo sin will win if ever he have little bit of skills

if both has +0 paper armour, and +0 worst weapons.. or like uniques +3 with armour/weapons +9? lol

Zblorg

It's really all about Warriors AP and sins ability to minor heal. My warrior has a high AP and not many sins on server can tank me unless they use a lot of spear defense, but then I just switch to axe and they loose again. Take a really good warrior and a really good sin, all depends on warriors AP and his combo. If warrior cant combo fast enough, sin will win easy. If warriors AP is low, he wont do enough damage and sin will stay full HP in most cases, seen is a lot in CZ.

My conclusion is its really about the skill of a player/user behind the character rather than just items involved. Sins with great minor skills are near impossible to kill. Even with like 3kAP + some can tank you pretty easy even no spear just Iron Set.

OuchDidThatHurt

Based on my experience at CZ , Assassin will win. But it really depend of ur gears and skills. And my best weapon is my single minor heal. Just bring a lot of MP pots( maybe around 160) per versus against warrior. If possible dont use HP pots . HP pots takes a lot of weight. When a warrior lost all his HP pots then he is urs... And its hard for a warrior to recover if its HP is less than half already.

Based on my experience at CZ , Assassin will win. But it really depend of ur gears and skills. And my best weapon is my single minor heal. Just bring a lot of MP pots( maybe around 160) per versus against warrior. If possible dont use HP pots . HP pots takes a lot of weight. When a warrior lost all his HP pots then he is urs... And its hard for a warrior to recover if its HP is less than half already.[/b]
    So many bullshit in 1 post.
    First you must have hp potions as rogue to use when you cure yourself , you cant use minor when you got scream , you cant use minor when you got stunned , you cant use minor when you cure.
    " When a warrior lost all his HP pots then he is urs " wow , i have over 250 hp potions in pk and i lvl 69 and more then 210 mana , you really think you can fight me and my hp potions will over? as i said you dream , trust me your mana pots will over before my 250 hp potions over.
    "If possible dont use HP pots . HP pots takes a lot of weight" thats why have str set for.

SilentDaemon

Skilled sin> warrior

WaSaBaBasdf

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Warrior>sin at 80 lvl with really high items.
    Whoever has different opinion can pm me for vs...

Skilled sin> warrior[/b]
    What about skilled sin vs skilled warrior ? :P

SIN > ALL

warrior 100% on that you ever see a sin try to town spike a warrior? nope cuz they cant do that much dmg to them. they always go for priest or mage or other sins. 90% of the sins i fight with will always go for priest and mages first (thats if you know how to play) its just dumb when i see 5 people attacking one warrior when he has a priest just spamming heal. In bdw kill the priest or make the priest run for as soon as that happens the whole party drops. warrior will have more def and higher ap if they are same lvl and both well equipped. Easier to say you ever see a lvl 62 sin tank tk? but a decently equipped 62 warrior should be able to take tk

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast