Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

80 sin vs 80 warr

This is a discussion on 80 sin vs 80 warr within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You don't have +9 items? rofl You're the one with the insane gear which is why you can "roll" rogues ...
Page: 10

You don't have +9 items? rofl You're the one with the insane gear which is why you can "roll" rogues but i'd like to see you vs people with the same or better items and see if you still "roll" them. A party of smart rogues would destroy warriors because your priests wouldn't live long enough to heal you. Without heals warriors are shit in party pk.[/b]
    lol? Is that why i just beat Beterr 4 - 1 again (lost one because my combo was amateurish) Whats that, Rap +9 Shell +8 +0 +1 +2 +3 VS dual DV +9, x2 Shell +9 rest +8 and FULL +3 with armour cancellation/blind etc allowed each win with 1-3k hp left. And i really dont know what priest you play with or against but if they cant tank 5 rogues then they must be shit.

& Hit, to be hitting 540 with 80 skill you must be using quest shit because i spam 700+ on Beterr and i have the ap of a decent equipted warrior.

Scandium

All of you assasins out there did you really believe what you are saying?????did you think you have 2 lists of skills fulled with spike?or somewhere that i dont know where the criticals say 100% no chance of failure?Till if we say that you ll get criticals working and you ll hit the warrior for 1k++ dmg why is lame the warrior to use shock stun???Isnt his skill?Pathetic i have to say, ppl that doesnt like something make rules of vs's......when a sin open the criticals warrior can easy use the shock stun and yep there you are no more criticals pal! In same time warrior ll spam your lil body for like 700-780s??what you ll pot?????How much a lvl 80 sin hp can have 6k?Fair enough, same gear for warrior how much he can have 10k???You can make the calculations here m8's!!!Ohh and do never forget you have rubish skills named stab...etc also as i know, what dmg you believe you ll do with them???Try to spike a lvl 80 warrior well equipped and tell us here your dmg pls....and cut the story with the criticals, cus is not always successfull...if you ask now also shock stun is not fail safe yes it isnt.....so nothing to compare here!!! Warrior have spamable dmg almost the same all the times!!

Ps: +1 on HitMachine reply!!
    Ps: to H0rror reply HitMachine was lvl 70 max in old days with giga +8 and uniques max +1 but yeah new ppl come around and forget the history....for your info he was holder of dragon symbol ages try to youtube it first m8 and check with who you are speaking!!!

I'm not lvl 80 but sin and warrior are 2 classes that can't compare to see who can overrun the other in a 1vs1, why?
    You should set them no weapon defense at all, just the 15% dmg reduction, same AP, same AC and same HP to see who can really kicks the other's ass.
    It's just stupid to compare a warrior with over 3.5k ap, 1.6k-1.7k ac, 12k-14k hp to a sin with 2.8k ap, 1.2kac and 6k hp
    Different class skills should be used (not hand skills) with the same ap,ac,hp conditions should be set on a 1vs1.
    Even if a rogue beats a warrior in the scenario I mentioned before, it wasnt unfair. Why? because i.e. iron set against a rogue neutralizes directly the dmg, on a warrior it doesnt do a shit on the bonus dmg (250,300,350 or whatever it is)
    But if you set them equal geared just because of the minor heal skill a sin could easily beat a warrior.

And in the end, it comes to personal skills to play this game, I don't know what items h0rr0r has, but it wouldn't surprise me that he fights with a rappy+9, shells+8/+9, +3 uniques with a shitload of str, hp, ac on them and fights average gg sins 2.6k ap, 6k hp, 1.2k ac

But as I stated in the beginning, I'm not 80 (and would never be coz i dont play too much nowadays :P) so you lvl 80 warriors can flame on me

with GG items and a GG skills sins win /naked with GG skills war win

In equale gear, equal skill.

if sin has: 2x EME, IN, IB, 2x ROL, shell set 8, +8 shards dual

against:

warriors: 2x PE, IN, IB, 2x ROC, shell set 8, +8 raptor

( think this is preety much equale, it cant get any better than that )

Sin would win.

Why?

1.) Sin's "pot" about 1k HP every MP pot, Warrior's pot 720 for a certain period than they start to 1 HP, 1 MP pot.
    2.) Warrior's have to use MP pot once they run out, sin's just spamm mp ( once ur starting mp runs out ur fuked. )

That's my opinion.

In equale gear, equal skill.

if sin has: 2x EME, IN, IB, 2x ROL, shell set 8, +8 shards dual

against:

warriors: 2x PE, IN, IB, 2x ROC, shell set 8, +8 raptor

( think this is preety much equale, it cant get any better than that )

Sin would win.

Why?

1.) Sin's "pot" about 1k HP every MP pot, Warrior's pot 720 for a certain period than they start to 1 HP, 1 MP pot.
    2.) Warrior's have to use MP pot once they run out, sin's just spamm mp ( once ur starting mp runs out ur fuked. )

That's my opinion.[/b]
    indeed, on logos once ppl started hitting 70 with same gears we saw that the best sin would beat the best warriors in 1v1. The only way for warrior to beat a sin is to have really nice ap to beat the sins minor heal, with even equips and lvl a sin should win.

misterfrisco

yeah, and plus it doesn't matter if 2.2 ap, 3 ap, etc. or what. rogue still have spike andthat is 600 percent damage, compared to 200 percent damage that warriors can do with their skills. plus rogue have stealth which is best pvp skill in game, and you got lightfeet to speed away at a flash of sunlight.[/b]
    XD thats why i dont even bother with rogs, they love to run away. But if they stay should be a good battle. Hard to judge because there are a lot of Duper TRs out there on ares lol with +9 shells and items. And +3 ROLs and what not.

bro, you fucking suck.. you have +10 items and +3 uniques no chance in hell you can lose with those items, even if the warrior has the same gear.

edit: nice pedal, you can see when your mana goes down.. it goes down in PACKS, not single.[/b]

+10 and +3 items ? but how my ap 2246 !

let me teach you about the mana i hope you will get it right

mana > hp lose = control recover
    mana<hp safe = keep going

a lot of ppl play from day1 and they sux and accuse others with weird stuff if they are good lol

i didn&#39;t have time to read all topic
    but i really laugh when i read ( warrior combo take 10 min to learn ) this mean 1 thing u never played warrior
    well if u say warrior combo need 10 min to learn and it easy why with lvl 76 i killed ppl +66 and +70 with only harpon +7 ( i don&#39;t have iron set or shells +8 ) without hp pots when they tank pots lol
    and why rouges had no chance vs me in dcz i had f to be full hp when they use lf and run ?
    simple cuz if u know how to combo u can use s combo then rouges with there low range will miss

and for who said most of players here play rouges that mean it the best
    i just say loool they play rouges cuz they like to spike then lf and run
    sometimes i was go vs 3 rouges and what i see is the one i start hit use lf and run after he full his hp he back
    this why they play rouge so they can run fast this what always happen if i didn&#39;t scream/legcut the rouge

so b4 u speak guys about the classes go try to play it and vs good players

back in the topic
    i would say the better player win cuz it about combo
    if rouge minor good and not perfect he will lose
    if warrior combo good not perfect he will lose
    so it all about who do better combo/minor

it all comes down to simplest thing, items and wits of player

sins on lvl 80 with good gear are definitly the most dangerous class for 1v1. put that together with booo equipment and oh my. but lets face it how many ppl have that kind of equipment, i mean put that kind of euqipment on a lvl 80 warrior and than we can watch some videos

imo lvl 80 warrior vs lvl 80 sin would be a close draw, with more chances that a sin will win. all comes down to the point if warrior can outdmg his minor, and a well placement of skills. if warrior can consistently drop sins hp than he has chance, if not its a lost battle in the beginning. and skill wise most warriors will just hit blooding and shock stun in the beginning of the fight which is nothing to a sin with full hp. sin should be blooded and his hp near half when its just about time for well placed shockstun. only way warrior can screw up sin skill wised.

but as i say, i dont think the game developers really knew whats gonna happen with assasin on lvl 80 when he geares him self godly on older server too much hp/mana to be put together with minor heal

i didn&#39;t have time to read all topic
    but i really laugh when i read ( warrior combo take 10 min to learn ) this mean 1 thing u never played warrior
    well if u say warrior combo need 10 min to learn and it easy why with lvl 76 i killed ppl +66 and +70 with only harpon +7 ( i don&#39;t have iron set or shells +8 ) without hp pots when they tank pots lol
    and why rouges had no chance vs me in dcz i had f to be full hp when they use lf and run ?
    simple cuz if u know how to combo u can use s combo then rouges with there low range will miss

and for who said most of players here play rouges that mean it the best
    i just say loool they play rouges cuz they like to spike then lf and run
    sometimes i was go vs 3 rouges and what i see is the one i start hit use lf and run after he full his hp he back
    this why they play rouge so they can run fast this what always happen if i didn&#39;t scream/legcut the rouge

so b4 u speak guys about the classes go try to play it and vs good players

back in the topic
    i would say the better player win cuz it about combo
    if rouge minor good and not perfect he will lose
    if warrior combo good not perfect he will lose
    so it all about who do better combo/minor[/b]
    Bullshit

and yeah rogue>all

well u say
    im sure u never played warrior
    i played both chars with good gears and noob gears
    so i know what im talking about

japo

well u say
    im sure u never played warrior
    i played both chars with good gears and noob gears
    so i know what im talking about[/b]
    I bet you are a noob unskilled that doesnt know what is dual minor o.O

And warrior combo is THE PREHISTORIC COMBO, more easy than all the rest (doesnt matter the weapon u using)

w r Skill w r Skill (uh oh if u dont know how to pot being warrior u are SO noob)

1. use mp pot when u reach 2-3k mp left
    2. use hp pot always u can, unless u are using the mp ^^

HUH hard?? and yes i was warrior in Beramus

1 other thing i dont know why ppl think sins combo is so much more difficult than warriors combo. i played both, and i had more fuk ups with warrior potting than with rogue minor healing. on a high lvl with lots of mana and practice, constantly spamming minor with right hand and combining skillbars and skill+r+w can actually be practiced wery well,

try pressing 1 pot wrongly with warrior in a tough vs...lol

sin has minor and he spamms it...period

GangstamaN

Right click + single minor = Sin wins. 1200hp every pot.