Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

80 sin vs 80 warr

This is a discussion on 80 sin vs 80 warr within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Right click + single minor = Sin wins. 1200hp every pot.[/b] thats whats this all about. sin can throw in ...
Page: 11

Right click + single minor = Sin wins. 1200hp every pot.[/b]
    thats whats this all about. sin can throw in 19 or 20 minors in 1 soul pot time (ive read it here on several occasions i think, so 20x60=1200 hp in 1 pot time)

warrior if he wants to decently outdmg sins minor must hit 600 at least with skill + the good R dmg, with consistent combo thus putting 2+ combos in 1 pot time, to succesfuly outdmg rogues minor

plus warrior must have hp/ac high enough not to die before he kills rogue, because warrior cannot outpot much (random noobs with shards +7 not taken into consideration ^^), he can only slow down his hp drop rate with 720 pots, making him live longer, but eventually he will fall down

Right click + single minor = Sin wins. 1200hp every pot.[/b]
    Amen.

WhoompThereitis

Depends if the sin has been smoking weed h34r:

So your saying you can use x20 minor heal per pot which nobody has perfected to hit the exact same number per pot, so your using more mana than a soul will give let alone mana use from skills.

stevenFTW how can you even compare 70 sin/warrior to 80? It's a totally different ballgame and THATS when warriors own.

Zu_Zu yes sins can "pot" 1k every soul pot but do you not realise other than BB/spike and after crit has worn out, their damage is so shit it's almost outpottable? The fact that warrior has thousands more HP and hundreds more ac?

Kohack to put them against eachother with the SAME AP AC HP would be the most retarded thing to do...warrior always has more of all just a couple of the sins skills makes up for it.

Scandium yes i know who he is but that doesn't mean he was right.

im saying that 1 minor use 10 mana and gives 60hp, so per 1 soul pot sin can hit 19 minors + his own mana that is full at the beginning of vs, so until he deplest his mana he can give more than 19 minors, after mana goes closer to end he must slow it down or will suck all his mana. leaving him at 19*60=1140 hp. so a warrior must hit 600 at least +R dmg at least twice in 1 pot time with good consistent combo to outdmg rogues minor. at that point all is about items

im just giving you exact numbers

H0RROR, have you ever vs'ed a decent assassin on Ares? Bloody and Spike only do dmg? bullshit.

Every dmg counts, spike may do 800 n bloody 600 and the others do 300-600 but they are still dmg and they do count. and u forgot u have to MP pot that's when ur HP drop's like a brick from the sky.

Mc8O has 6k mana, somehow I manage to drain it all in the beginning so you must hit me extremely hard to get my HP down, Good sin's know how to minor against warrior's. In the beggining u gotta spamm em like hell till the warrior looses his starting MP than u minor enough to have enough mana to cover ur skills and the rest wastes to Minor.

Banned

i think if both have items +9 warr will win

i think if both have items +9 warr will win[/b]
    People don't understand ...

If they both have +9's Assasin will hit harder and have more ac

and war will hit harder and have more ac , that's it they will rise proportionally, what + the items are doesn't matter as long as they are fairly equale.

Result will be that the fight will end faster, and that's about it.

lol even against the best geared my hp goes down so slow after crit has worn out. Ofc every damage counts but when the warrior is doing 700+ EVERY skill and the rogue without bb/spike only doing 300 ish then it's a totally different ballgame.

kerber so by our calculations its what 2-3 skills per every soul pot, you heal 1.1k-1.2k every soul pot, i deal including R attacks and someones 2 sometimes 3 skills about 1900 damage? (inc 15% dmg reduc) So your going down 700 HP every soul pot you use. BB rogue in no time at all. Sure this is comming from my items alone, but i am HP build and i have the AP of an 80 with +1/2 uniques with a Raptor+8 and is the damage i deal on the most geared sins.

It seems some of you are underestimating how good warrior is at 80 ><

People don&#39;t understand ...

If they both have +9&#39;s Assasin will hit harder and have more ac

and war will hit harder and have more ac , that&#39;s it they will rise proportionally, what + the items are doesn&#39;t matter as long as they are fairly equale.[/b]
    +1

every1 is simply jacking off on boooos setup, yea he has almost 1300 def with almost 3200 ap

you put same kind of items (+9 shells, +9 raptor, +3 uniqes) on a lvl 80 warrior who is hp built, youre looking at 1700 ac, 3400 ap and between 9 and 10k health with 2k buff scroll...with undy set and undy 12k+hp...

its stupid to compare classes like that, with items like that every class go far beyond its own limitations

OmegaXninja

seems you underestimating sin as well horror

It seems some of you are underestimating how good warrior is at 80 ><[/b]
    Played both, I dont think u are aware of how strong a lvl 80 assassin is.

I&#39;ve killed a lvl 80 Warrior ( skilled as any other warrior ) with great gear on a 73 Rogue ( at that time ) with gear the same as his comparing Rogue to Warrior I mean.

I&#39;m Claiming in a "restricted vs" ( no critical, blind or beast hiding , no shockstun or blooding ) a warrior has no chance. (rogue 100% - warrior 0% )

In a "opened vs" every skill opened, a warrior has a chance of wining depending on the shock stun, than again critical will do shitload of dmg and not to mention blind etc. Il give it like this 75% Rogue - 25% Warrior.

I&#39;d love if we could have 2 good people to supply 1 rogue 80 1 warrior 80 on any server, with ~ the same gear. That is the only way I can prove what I&#39;m sayin here :P

lol even against the best geared my hp goes down so slow after crit has worn out. Ofc every damage counts but when the warrior is doing 700+ EVERY skill and the rogue without bb/spike only doing 300 ish then it&#39;s a totally different ballgame.

kerber so by our calculations its what 2-3 skills per every soul pot, you heal 1.1k-1.2k every soul pot, i deal including R attacks and someones 2 sometimes 3 skills about 1900 damage? (inc 15% dmg reduc) So your going down 700 HP every soul pot you use. BB rogue in no time at all. Sure this is comming from my items alone, but i am HP build and i have the AP of an 80 with +1/2 uniques with a Raptor+8 and is the damage i deal on the most geared sins.

It seems some of you are underestimating how good warrior is at 80 ><[/b]
    dude, im not saying anything against what you post, im simply giving you numbers of what needs to be done in order for a warrior to beat sin at lvl 80. if u can make 700+ dmg and 3 hits per pot no1 is saying that a sin is gonna beat you in a vs cause he has minor. all we need to do is do the math its so simple, all numbers are on kodb.info

i have no idea what youre trying to explain to me cause i agree with you.

as i said in the beginning its really a close draw, cause maybe you havent met godly geared sin, but ill tell ya you will beat 99% of sins with numbers youre giving, but i have a friend lvl 75 sin with iron set +3 and shards +9...and i havent seen that some1 outdmged hes minor cause he reduces dmg received so much

maybe you havent met right kind of sin yet and maybe he didnt met right kind of warrior yet...but numbers above stated are correct, so in the end all comes down to items and wits of player

+1

every1 is simply jacking off on boooos setup, yea he has almost 1300 def with almost 3200 ap

you put same kind of items (+9 shells, +9 raptor, +3 uniqes) on a lvl 80 warrior who is hp built, youre looking at 1700 ac, 3400 ap and between 9 and 10k health with 2k buff scroll...with undy set and undy 12k+hp...

its stupid to compare classes like that, with items like that every class go far beyond its own limitations[/b]
    I&#39;d also like to add, if u boost only AC on a rogue and a warrior ONLY the rogue will benefit from it

if they both have lets say +9 armors +8 weapons n +3 uniques in that situation Rogue get&#39;s the upper hand with the extra AC he got, since Rogue&#39;s go for Endurance, when the warrior&#39;s gotta kill em relatively Fast or else he will die.

Warrior&#39;s are good in the begginng they hp barely drop&#39;s but when it come&#39;s to MP pot time he&#39;s HP will start to drop every 2nd pot by alot.

zo you forget its not about hp/ac/ap and healing capacities only, its also about skill combinations used, keep sin blooded it will not have a very nice effect on his minor, well placed shock stun can seriously screw him up

also ive seen many movies with warr vs sin...and when a sin blinds warrior he just stands there waiting for it to wears off. if he just simply click on the place where sin was standing, blinding has no effect at all. critical is tough...but were talking about 10k+hp, and 7k mana, lots of hp pots to use before need to mp pot

also, sin can also combine minor with hp pots on lvl 80 cause his mana is so high but needs to be careful with mana consumption...

it really comes down to who does his job more perfectly...if the gear is same ofc