Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

80 sin vs 80 warr

This is a discussion on 80 sin vs 80 warr within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hitmachine search for BOOOOOOOOOO if the sin got minor pedals then warrior has no chance[/b] minor pedal is a method ...
Page: 13

japo

hitmachine search for BOOOOOOOOOO
    if the sin got minor pedals then warrior has no chance[/b]
    minor pedal is a method for noobs

you can do perfect minor heal with 2buttoms, just need waste 1920mp with minor o.O not hard at all with practising

japo

lol you really must fight shit warriors to think they can win 100% without critical xD[/b]
    I vsed in Edana with almost all the lvl 80 warriors (im 79 rogue)

YuiChir0 got owned 0-4 (his gear is +9 gun, +2uniqs +8 shells) I won him so far, 60% hp or higher (using hp built)
    M4inFRAME I won him all the vs when i was 78 and used hp built (later with 255 dex in lvl 79 we draw 2-2)
    CoooL never won me a vs (+9raptor +1/2 uniqs, +8/9 shells) even when i used scrolls

All of this warriors are strong geared above 3k ap(not M4in that is 2800 xD)1500-1600 def and they know how to combo
    As you can see the HP Built gives more chance to win for the rogue (we vsed using scrolls that is a clear advantage for warrior). When i use undy with 255 dex i have 7200hp. with HP built it was 8400 in lvl 78/1304 AC

When a good geared rogue like mine (rols+1 dual/eme+1/HR+0/shells+8 dual shard+9 and Iron set) is HP built, im sry dude but every warrior lvl 80 even with +9 shits... they are out. unless they use his crappy stun shits that i admit gives them the chance of win (but trust me, blind+beast hiding u recover what u lost)

1 time i vsed with XRaG3(+2/3shits+9full shell set +9 guns), i won him but he was using scrolls, and i used undy set. after that he used undy every time, and a lvl 78 asas need at least lvl 80 to get this monstercheater^^ got raped again and again when he was redballing only

Psycho Powah Senior Member LyKeZ's Avatar

It really doesn't matter cuz.. Mage> all :'(

Banned

for who say BOOOO use pedal>>>> u are a stupid idiot and dont know what is right click minor combo...
    and +1 for who say all depend by warrior AP..

thats the RULEEEEEEE: if the warrior hit the rouge 650/700 or more then the warrior WIN if he isnt a retard
    if the warrior hit the rouge 600 or less then the rouge WIN if he isnt a retard
    im a 72 rouge on manes and i can beat some 80s warrior and others NO...why? because i win with retards or warrior that can hit me less then 600 viceversa NO..
    a rouge can minorout damages till 550/600 +R, viceversa if he get more damage become near impossible to minorout if the combo warrior is FAST..
    is possible kill a warrior that hit u 800 but then he have to be a noob so not a skilled player..

thats the only RULE now shut up and close this stupid topic

Scandium

I vsed in Edana with almost all the lvl 80 warriors (im 79 rogue)

YuiChir0 got owned 0-4 (his gear is +9 gun, +2uniqs +8 shells) I won him so far, 60% hp or higher (using hp built)
    M4inFRAME I won him all the vs when i was 78 and used hp built (later with 255 dex in lvl 79 we draw 2-2)
    CoooL never won me a vs (+9raptor +1/2 uniqs, +8/9 shells) even when i used scrolls

All of this warriors are strong geared above 3k ap(not M4in that is 2800 xD)1500-1600 def and they know how to combo
    As you can see the HP Built gives more chance to win for the rogue (we vsed using scrolls that is a clear advantage for warrior). When i use undy with 255 dex i have 7200hp. with HP built it was 8400 in lvl 78/1304 AC

When a good geared rogue like mine (rols+1 dual/eme+1/HR+0/shells+8 dual shard+9 and Iron set) is HP built, im sry dude but every warrior lvl 80 even with +9 shits... they are out. unless they use his crappy stun shits that i admit gives them the chance of win (but trust me, blind+beast hiding u recover what u lost)

1 time i vsed with XRaG3(+2/3shits+9full shell set +9 guns), i won him but he was using scrolls, and i used undy set. after that he used undy every time, and a lvl 78 asas need at least lvl 80 to get this monstercheater^^ got raped again and again when he was redballing only[/b]

damn rogues make my day.....i need to start laughing now or wait some more??????
    your point on this reply is????Than you cant do a str8 fight with scrolls?
    oh you dont like the stun arent you???Oh blinding and beast hiding.....one class is allowed to use all there skills other is not!!!
    Why we dont say this , lets not allowed on warrior to use hellblade also and just pot in the vs for sure sin ll win!!!Always you compare like this, i ll use criticals i ll blinding i ll use beast hiding you never think that you deal dmg skills are Bb/spike/thrust
    but you also dont remember that most of assasins when you realize that you cant handle you use another good skill of yours named light feet and lets run a bit.....
    peace

japo

damn rogues make my day.....i need to start laughing now or wait some more??????
    your point on this reply is????Than you cant do a str8 fight with scrolls?
    oh you dont like the stun arent you???Oh blinding and beast hiding.....one class is allowed to use all there skills other is not!!!
    Why we dont say this , lets not allowed on warrior to use hellblade also and just pot in the vs for sure sin ll win!!!Always you compare like this, i ll use criticals i ll blinding i ll use beast hiding you never think that you deal dmg skills are Bb/spike/thrust
    but you also dont remember that most of assasins when you realize that you cant handle you use another good skill of yours named light feet and lets run a bit.....
    peace[/b]
    damn u are a retard^^ When someone us SC i use SC, when someone use UNDY i use UNDY (in all the vs with lvl 80 above i did)

but XRaG3 was a exception as u readed his items etc, so he used sc before thinking he gona kill me easily and got owned

isnt hard to understand lol, or it is??

be cool if there was undying scroll

macheco

for who say BOOOO use pedal>>>> u are a stupid idiot and dont know what is right click minor combo...
    and +1 for who say all depend by warrior AP..

thats the RULEEEEEEE: if the warrior hit the rouge 650/700 or more then the warrior WIN if he isnt a retard
    if the warrior hit the rouge 600 or less then the rouge WIN if he isnt a retard
    im a 72 rouge on manes and i can beat some 80s warrior and others NO...why? because i win with retards or warrior that can hit me less then 600 viceversa NO..
    a rouge can minorout damages till 550/600 +R, viceversa if he get more damage become near impossible to minorout if the combo warrior is FAST..
    is possible kill a warrior that hit u 800 but then he have to be a noob so not a skilled player..

thats the only RULE now shut up and close this stupid topic[/b]
    I think Chusco killed a good warr that hit him for 750 usig hp + minor

this fight have been going forever <3

well as lvl80 roque and warior dueling if duel takes so long roque got time to 2x critical strike warior is dead. But it debends who is playing...

eduarvera23

yea chusco has a good minor, and i still think it all depends on the items and skills of both players but if they&#39;re both as well skilled and armed i&#39;ll say the sin will have more chance to win, minor is a good advantage...

Bonzblade

warrior lv 80 can beat lv 80 if both skilled the rogue maybe spike 3-4k with 80 skills but at a good warrior its just 1/3 hp
    and if the warrior use his 80 master skill in right time he can get it easyer

SilentDaemon

There has been xy topics about this and people will never stop making new ones. Everyone has his own opinion. There is no stright answer which char. is better. Just try it on your own and you will see.

sin will win.
    blinding and beast hiding should be enough to get rogues hp nearly to 100%. + rogues has critical point and if it goes through with spike or wtv will simply kick the warriors ass.[/b]
    wow
    on third page finally some1 comes with the 72-79 skills aq
    if a warrior uses shock i think a sin cant defend himself with beast hiding/blinding, right?

a really good skilled sin could do alot.
    but not against chars like that of Horror.
    i dont think there is any sin that can beat horrors warrior...

but every other warrior will bite the dust -.-

Hostibus

its very hard to beat 80warrior with decent gear - as smb said "Its like hitting a rock" - u`re spamming ur skills over n over n his hp is not goin down - annyoing as fck aint it ? ;x
    shock stun is the thing that makes warrior a 1v1 machine - but still it all depends on warriors build - if he has enough ap he`ll win - but the "enough" will sometimes be impossible to get so... u never know - just get a chitin bp that willfull duff them + spam heals on his ass n rape them both - doesnt matter how lame it is xD

Scandium

damn u are a retard^^ When someone us SC i use SC, when someone use UNDY i use UNDY (in all the vs with lvl 80 above i did)

but XRaG3 was a exception as u readed his items etc, so he used sc before thinking he gona kill me easily and got owned

isnt hard to understand lol, or it is??[/b]
    I dont remember to call you somewhere retard or insult you but i ll do it now....ok kiddo, show me some proofs of all that you are saying and lol at 79 win an 80 lvl warrior....did you cry no shock stun pls?With what you ll win a lvl 80 warrior?just tell me how and what kiddo on lvl 79 with your filthy spike?500dmg?550dmg?Speak to me with facts and cut the crap with hp build and pro minor here we speak about skills without critical you ll not even move 80 lvl warrior hp down to 2k dmg and i bet that!!!Now is that hard to understand?

Ps:this go only to this kid japo....learn how to discuss with facts and not insult ppl.....you still admit that you used undying on a vs with scrolls and no1 here cares what items had the other player we dont speak about your EGO kiddo we speak about 2 different classes! Next time check where i bold your letter on your reply kid i knew where you used undying and where not!!

Peace!

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast