Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

80 sin vs 80 warr

This is a discussion on 80 sin vs 80 warr within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; sin will win. blinding and beast hiding should be enough to get rogues hp nearly to 100%. + rogues has ...
Page: 5

chimera2888

sin will win.
    blinding and beast hiding should be enough to get rogues hp nearly to 100%. + rogues has critical point and if it goes through with spike or wtv will simply kick the warriors ass.[/b]
    ......i dont think u ever heard of stun shock, legg cut, or scream befor...
    and btw hell blade is stronger then BB and spike maybe not with critical point but ur forgetting another thing
    critical point is all about CHANCE just cause u use it dosent mean ur always gonna hit like 5k+ or even more then 1k+ dmg
    its a luck move.....

vhf

......i dont think u ever heard of stun shock, legg cut, or scream befor...
    and btw hell blade is stronger then BB and spike maybe not with critical point but ur forgetting another thing
    critical point is all about CHANCE just cause u use it dosent mean ur always gonna hit like 5k+ or even more then 1k+ dmg
    its a luck move.....[/b]
    Yeah, cause scream and legcut are really usefull in 1v1s.
    If anything rogues use illusion and warriors can never outdamage without the R hit.
    and yeah SHOCK STUN AINT 100% EITHER. Oh, there is more a lvl 80 warrior probably has 10k+ hp so rogues have skills called Vampiric Touch and Blood Drain that should simply pump their hp up after that shock stun..

3 seconds = at least 5 skills and 5 r dms
    so around 5x 650-700
    5x 200
    so lets say 4500 dmg.......... shock stun short delay, so u can use like 2-3 in a good fight
    ya i guess rogue is fucked[/b]
    warrior will never do 5 skills in 3 seconds, let alone 5 r's. I personally think a sin who knows how to use the 75 and 72 skills together (havent seen any who do) should beat a warrior. Also i haven't seen any of these newer sins using drains in 1v1, which was a common way to open against warriors.

hmmmmmmm................

i think that lvl 80 warrior > lvl 80 sin ( but there are some expetions ^^ ) .

obviously assassin would win, then why do you think so many people are assassin's, they take up like 50 percent of the entire game population. assassin's will win that's why there's more of them.[/b]
    That's on the newer servers, ofc rogues are cheap to exp, dont need much gear to be good at a lower level as you get good spikes like spike at such a low level but at 80? Rogues wont beat a good 80 warrior with the same gear. Only way they win is by using those 72/75 skills which help alot but if shock stun works then lol bb minor bb sin.

it just depends on how good the rogues minor is

alot of sins get discouarged early on in a 1v1 due to their hp dropping so fast, but if they just focus enough they can outminor it enough to slowly drop the warriors hp

jordan900

warrior 100% on that you ever see a sin try to town spike a warrior? nope cuz they cant do that much dmg to them. they always go for priest or mage or other sins. 90% of the sins i fight with will always go for priest and mages first (thats if you know how to play) its just dumb when i see 5 people attacking one warrior when he has a priest just spamming heal. In bdw kill the priest or make the priest run for as soon as that happens the whole party drops. warrior will have more def and higher ap if they are same lvl and both well equipped. Easier to say you ever see a lvl 62 sin tank tk? but a decently equipped 62 warrior should be able to take tk[/b]
    almost everything u said has nothing to do with the question asked.....the question asked about a VS not a pk party or which class can tank what

azz

hmmm.... this is a toughy ... :P

japo

Well my "sin best skil" topic become a flame war about 80 warr vs 80 sin... So don't flame there and flame here plz :P[/b]
    why not flame bro this topic has been opened for flame!! its the warrrrrr

seriously, i would say that asas80 vs warior 80 is balanced... but when asas80 go hp built, warrior suck his big penis

jordan900

why not flame bro this topic has been opened for flame!! its the warrrrrr

seriously, i would say that asas80 vs warior 80 is balanced... but when asas80 go hp built, warrior suck his big penis[/b]
    lol i dnt think there is a real big reason why you would go hb build at lvl 80

MillionVoices

Well my "sin best skil" topic become a flame war about 80 warr vs 80 sin... So don't flame there and flame here plz :P[/b]
    Its called a search button.

Did people run out of questions to ask, this has been asked over 20 times already.

japo

That's on the newer servers, ofc rogues are cheap to exp, dont need much gear to be good at a lower level as you get good spikes like spike at such a low level but at 80? Rogues wont beat a good 80 warrior with the same gear. Only way they win is by using those 72/75 skills which help alot but if shock stun works then lol bb minor bb sin.[/b]
    dont flame on the people that use Blind(72) and beast hiding(75)... Or every rogue can say that lvl 80 stun or 75 bleeding are same shits than the skills u mentioned.

i prefair vs without use extra noob skills (useful in pk) but a lil coward in vs (from my point of view).

If warrior and rogue dont use shitty skills, vs its balanced (depending on the skills of both players always).
    But if it both players do perfect heal/perfect combo, rogue should win.(and more % of win with hp built of course)

A rogue with a pedal can beat any level 80 except mage

ILoveYouToo

How can say that after playing a server like Edana lol. I said real in terms of no competition, servers like Ares, Diez, Girakon when it oppened have big names for a reason. How can you be so naive in saying it only takes 10 minutes, warriors is far more than just a 1 skill combo thats like me just saying it takes 10 mins to learn a sins combo considering all you have to just do 1 rr 2 rr 3 rr 4 rr which is just as easy as 3 rr 3 rr 3 rr lol. And whats ISW got anything to do with it, last time we faught Edana nobody even got to have a fight because Edana was knocked out in minutes -.-[/b]
    I am not talking about just a combo. Rogues have to know when to use all of their skills, and they have a lot more skills. Warriors can get away with using 1 skillbar and maybe another for scrolls whereas when i played rogue i had about 5-6 i used. As a warrior all you need to know is a combo and who to attack in a party to be decent. Rogues have to do so much more, including giving warriors like you wolf and swift all the time if your not scrolled pking. On top of that knowing when to use the 72 and 75 skills that were mentioned before in this topic. What do warriors contribute to a pk party other than being the main attacker, a role that can be filled by a well geared rogue. Lol don't even try to compare a warrior combo to a rogues. Most rogues have to keep up minor heal try use all of their skills effectively whilst changing skillbars and maintaining their mana and keeping light feet up. Warriors combo with hell blade or howling and hp/mp pot, oh yeah and blooding/shock stun every now and then. Really tough huh? Which looks harder? I don't give a fuck about the last isw, i don't care that edana lost. I meant me vs you, fuck the rest of this turk server.

Just because it's harder to play, doesn't mean its better comming from a competitive server my views on rogues is that they just get rolled by warriors, even the ones with insane gears like Beterr with his dual DV +9, shells 9 etc etc and i know every warrior form ares who's 80 would agree. What do warriors contribute? lol a party of warriors, couple of priests and 1 mage would roll over the same but the warriors being rogues it wouldn't even be funny. Sure i'll vs you in isw just to prove to you how naive you are.

Japo how am i flaming? I'm just saying it's the only way they can win which for me is true but when they do that i just retaliate with shock stun and if it works then you should see the amount of rogues that cry over it xD

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast