Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

80 sin vs 80 warr

This is a discussion on 80 sin vs 80 warr within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol I'm not going to lie.. I read like 3 posts in this whole topic.. but anyways.. if you put ...
Page: 6

CheckMeOut

lol I'm not going to lie.. I read like 3 posts in this whole topic.. but anyways.. if you put a equally skilled warrior vs a equally skilled rogue both with same equivalent items.. who will win? How can you say lol.. it's about the one time either of them miss a skill or pot. So imo this means that irregardless of the items.. the skill is the only way to determine the winner. Equally geared warrior vs rogue.. if rogues minor combo is not above average and the warrior knows what he's doing (combo wise).. the warriors wins. And vice-versa, a rogue with a sweet minor combo vs a warrior who does not consistently use hell blade and use pots efficiently, rogue wins. I've 1v1ed a lvl 80 with raptor +9 we+3s rocs+2 in+1 ib+0 and won with a 75 with pe+1 we+0 exc raptor+8 rocs+0 ammy of str+1 skeleton belt. His name was KillJeaden or something. Couldn't combo for beans. 10% items 5% luck 85% skill haha. But just my opinion :P

warrior will never do 5 skills in 3 seconds, let alone 5 r's. I personally think a sin who knows how to use the 75 and 72 skills together (havent seen any who do) should beat a warrior. Also i haven't seen any of these newer sins using drains in 1v1, which was a common way to open against warriors.[/b]
    btw 5 skills in 3 seconds is definately possible, 5 r's.. no.. because any good warrior knows that if you're comboing properly your dmg will be skill r skill skill r skill skill r skill skill r skill.

Therefore if you do 5 skills in 3 seconds you do 2 r's. skill r skill skill r skill skill (maybe hit this r if you do it fast enough, but not likely :P). This would be the equivalent of doing 7 dmgs in between hp pot. Which I have seen done before

japo

I use drains vsing with lvl 80 wariors, they have 10-13k hp so using 10% drain u hit them 1k+

Timmy

It's most likely sins minor skills vs. warriors combo and ap, since most warriors cannot stay alive with hp pots against a sin(most sins outdamage the 720pot of a warrior), they must kill the assassin as fast as possible..therefore combo and ap vs minor, you cannot say WARRIOR > SIN or SIN > WARRIOR...it's about skills..

CheckMeOut

Notice how many people are having a hard time answering this question? That's because they made the classes to have their own perks and flaws.. no class is better than the other.. it is all about the player. /close :P

Carlund

SIN > ALL[/b]
    +1

japo

yes its about the player always.

but i think warrior cant outpot a rogue decently geared, so he die faster

CheckMeOut

yes its about the player always.

but i think warrior cant outpot a rogue decently geared, so he die faster[/b]
    k, then the warrior must combo faster

The DON Senior Member Raekpacman's Avatar

Well in 75 vs 75 verse me (rogue) beat 80-90% of warriors. Effective use of the blinding and bloody beast skill was necessary tho. I have also seen a 76 rogue kill a lvl 80 warrior unbuffed. Without a doubt sin is better than warrior, there's just so few lvl 80 skilled rogues.

Critical point is just disgusting...with 1220 ac, IN IB ive been hit 2.5k-3k countless times.

The fight surely would come down to success of all the sins skills, as well as success of the warrior's shock stun.
    Sin will win majority of the time, but a lot of the fight will count on chance.

silence1337

pfff you all got it wrong mage pwns yo al

Well in 75 vs 75 verse me (rogue) beat 80-90% of warriors. Effective use of the blinding and bloody beast skill was necessary tho. I have also seen a 76 rogue kill a lvl 80 warrior unbuffed. Without a doubt sin is better than warrior, there's just so few lvl 80 skilled rogues.

Critical point is just disgusting...with 1220 ac, IN IB ive been hit 2.5k-3k countless times.

The fight surely would come down to success of all the sins skills, as well as success of the warrior's shock stun.
    Sin will win majority of the time, but a lot of the fight will count on chance.[/b]
    what do you mean? a ironbow hit you 2.5k-3k?

japo

Sin will win majority of the time, but a lot of the fight will count on chance.[/b]
    agree i want my critical xD 83% left tnl

what do you mean? a ironbow hit you 2.5k-3k?[/b]
    w/e lvl 80 sin skill is, i thought it was called critical point.

macheco

what do you mean? a ironbow hit you 2.5k-3k?[/b]
    IB is Iron bow.. but he was talking about Iron Belt.. He said that besides he has IB and IN (Iron set, great defence but u lose ap) and 1220 ac (that is pretty much for a rogue) he also can hit warriors for 2.5-3k damage with lvl 80 sin skill (that is what I understand with my bad english.. )

IB is Iron bow.. but he was talking about Iron Belt.. He said that besides he has IB and IN (Iron set, great defence but u lose ap) and 1220 ac (that is pretty much for a rogue) he also can hit warriors for 2.5-3k damage with lvl 80 sin skill (that is what I understand with my bad english.. )[/b]
    I've been hit by lvl 80 rogues for this damage.

I am not a lvl 80 rogue, I received the damage on a 75 rogue with 1220 ac, and iron neck and iron belt..

Hope that clears it up o.O

heimdalll

hmmm lets say that rogue drain warrior on begining , that mean tha he cant out pot 1st dmg he receved, after that comes combo vs combo and warrior dont have minor heal ..so he is litle fcked up 0o....ofc if warrior use stun etc etc he have advantege in 2 maybe 3 hits but if he get blind by rogue he will recive hmm 5-6skills + 5x R ...Why ???
    couz DAGGERS = FAST / Warrior weapons = SLOW / VERY SLOW .... fast but low dmg + minor >>>> slow but big DMG

KK TY BB

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast