Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

80 sin vs 80 warr

This is a discussion on 80 sin vs 80 warr within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Pff.. if you get blinded.. use your brain and click where your target is.. lol.. and if you need to ...
Page: 7

CheckMeOut

Pff.. if you get blinded.. use your brain and click where your target is.. lol.. and if you need to see your skill bar and hp/mana to know when to pot then you need to stop playing warrior :P

hmmm lets say that rogue drain warrior on begining , that mean tha he cant out pot 1st dmg he receved, after that comes combo vs combo and warrior dont have minor heal ..so he is litle fcked up 0o....ofc if warrior use stun etc etc he have advantege in 2 maybe 3 hits but if he get blind by rogue he will recive hmm 5-6skills + 5x R ...Why ???
    couz DAGGERS = FAST / Warrior weapons = SLOW / VERY SLOW .... fast but low dmg + minor >>>> slow but big DMG

KK TY BB[/b]
    Since when are warriors slow attackers? lol.. I have had countless 1v1s with rogues.. and my howling sword flash animation on their feet was going faster than their skills on my feet. Like previously stated.. it's all about the player.

hmmm lets say that rogue drain warrior on begining , that mean tha he cant out pot 1st dmg he receved, after that comes combo vs combo and warrior dont have minor heal ..so he is litle fcked up 0o....ofc if warrior use stun etc etc he have advantege in 2 maybe 3 hits but if he get blind by rogue he will recive hmm 5-6skills + 5x R ...Why ???
    couz DAGGERS = FAST / Warrior weapons = SLOW / VERY SLOW .... fast but low dmg + minor >>>> slow but big DMG

KK TY BB[/b]
    Your just saying all the advantages a rogue has over warrior, drain will only make the hp go down a few hundred after a pot, critical point only lasts for a few skills, warriors 80 skill is spammable, critical makes rogue only hit 1k-1.5k on warrior from spike/bb, warrior have thousands of HP more than rogue and hundreds more AC, after critical is gone warrior will still have more HP left than the rogue lol. Then the warrior shock stuns the rogue, bye bye 1-2k HP, when rogue blinds all the warrior has to do is click in front of him and he can attack again, max 2 hits gone which is under a second. Who cares if it's VERY SLOW, with blooding you still attack faster than a rogue will hit you back.

KK TY BB

OmegaXninja

sin becuz of mh combo and the 80 skill and depends on items and there skill as a player

theres too many factors to tell the outcome of whether a 80 warrior or 80 sin will win 1v1. the only true way to find out is to get a 80 warrior and 80 rogue with similar items and skills to vs. but imo if they're allowed to use ALL skills like shock stun, blooding, blinding, beast hiding. then warrior will win. if shock stun works once against the sin then all he can do is hp pot and stand defenseless. blinding is easy to get around cause u can still click on the sin if u know where hes at and beast hiding u just have to press z after he uses it. but if it were just a normal skills 1v1 like hell blood vs critical point then i'd say the 1v1 will be REALLY CLOSE like it'll go down to depending if the rogue's critical point works on spike thrust. but there's way too much factors to tell. i might be wrong but who knows theres really only 1 way to tell..

Yeah, it all depends on the actual players, their items and their chances. If the rogue gets screamed real bad and cannot move, he will get owned up. If the warrior gets hit badly with the critical then the rogue has a better chance.

So its very difficult to choose a side, The 4 types of characters (Warrior, Rogue, Mage, Priest) are very different and unique with their special abilities. So its hard to say who will beat who really.

still posting warriors will win a vs against a sin? ...........

A sin doesn't even need to use 72 and 75 skills to beat an 80 level warrior, you people who are posting and never played an 80 character, you do not know what you're saying..

and if you know how to start out a vs, thats basically the end for the warrior, no joke.

oO Jc Oo

sin>warrior

A sin doesn't even need to use 72 and 75 skills to beat an 80 level warrior, you people who are posting and never played an 80 character, you do not know what you're saying..

and if you know how to start out a vs, thats basically the end for the warrior, no joke.[/b]
    Looks like you've never fought a good warrior because warrior doesn't need scream/shock stun to win either. After crit has worn out sin = shit, no joke.

how long does critical strike last? and what is the cooldown?

nocomment

and if you know how to start out a vs, thats basically the end for the warrior, no joke.[/b]
    agree with him

Looks like you've never fought a good warrior because warrior doesn't need scream/shock stun to win either. After crit has worn out sin = shit, no joke.[/b]
    rofl u are joking even without crit he will pwn warrior ;o

how long does critical strike last? and what is the cooldown?[/b]
    5-10 sec? cd is 1-2 min? : d dunno : D

You can think what you want, this topic was doomed from the start, rogues think they can beat warrior and warriors know they can beat rogues. Think and know being the key words.

You can come to me on any sin with any gear you want, i'll prove to you how much 80 warrior owns in a sc fight.

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

As i said before, depends on the warrior ap, if both are equal skilled.

nocomment

You can think what you want, this topic was doomed from the start, rogues think they can beat warrior and warriors know they can beat rogues. Think and know being the key words.

You can come to me on any sin with any gear you want, i'll prove to you how much 80 warrior owns in a sc fight.[/b]
    i dont play at ares i have vsed with lvl 80 warrior at my server i'm 71 lvl rogue and i have redballed him almost killed . He was hitting me for 500? max 550? with his giga 8. He suck hard but u know its still 80 lvl warrior xD oh and btw. i got 4,5k hp 1k ac no IN or belt he got 8,5k (drained at start ofc ) dunno how much rest : P

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

any warrior with 3k ap that cant outdmg minor heal, should stop playing......

lol random 80 warriors who've just babashopped the char and no items hardly count he was fully hp statted unbuffed or what? Unbuf fights are stupid, rogues get AC + wolf, it's like a bp using massive parasite and maliace against a warrior it's a vs, useless.

Please, just get ahold of a sin on Ares for me.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast