Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

80 sin vs 80 warr

This is a discussion on 80 sin vs 80 warr within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i dont play at ares i have vsed with lvl 80 warrior at my server i'm 71 lvl rogue and ...
Page: 8

i dont play at ares i have vsed with lvl 80 warrior at my server i'm 71 lvl rogue and i have redballed him almost killed . He was hitting me for 500? max 550? with his giga 8. He suck hard but u know its still 80 lvl warrior xD oh and btw. i got 4,5k hp 1k ac no IN or belt he got 8,5k (drained at start ofc ) dunno how much rest : P[/b]
    8.5k hp? hmm sounds a bit low for lvl 80 warrior
    if he s scrolled
    probably was unscrolled.
    (i played many lvl 80 warriors...thats why im bitching)
    and ontopic
    i would say:
    If u make Hitmachine on lvl 80 warrior with shells+8 and uniques+0 and BOOOOOOOOO with +0 uniques and shells+8 ...rappy+8 vs shards+8

I would say BOOOOOOOOO will go out as winner.
    just imagine 5k mana >< u can do quad minor
    and (BOOOOOOO`s pedals will help him anyway)
    this would be the perfect fight since: hitmachine is the best warrior (dont tell me he s not,then u r dumb) and BOOOOOOOO by far best sin (dont tell me 411)
    411 didnt play for 3 years? and i bet when he would come back he would be ownt badly by this quadro pedal minorer
    just my opinion.
    These days some sins got +3k ap and that will bang the warrior so hard with critical point so the warrior can go fishing.
    it all depends on skill>items and just a sin has to be skilled since he had a lot time with trying out minor
    but some lvl 80 warriors are noobs like first days of diez when almost all just pushed 1111111111111111111 for atack and slided
    warriors got high hp but they cant outdamage that high dmg with only 720 pot >< maybe if k2 would realase 1920 pots warrior had a chance
    atm sins are overpowered since 600% skill and the way to minor/cure urself
    (just my opinion dont flame)

nocomment

8.5k hp? hmm sounds a bit low for lvl 80 warrior
    if he s scrolled
    probably was unscrolled.
    (i played many lvl 80 warriors...thats why im bitching)[/b]
    not really because its girakon : d i got few friends at ares in deusmanus and one gg warrior got there 9k with scrolls without giga but still he got +1,+2 uniques 2nd got like 11k but he is full babashopped xD. still i&#39;m saying that warrior will lose 2 rogue

not really i got few friends at ares in deusmanus and one gg warrior got there 9k with scrolls without giga but still he got +1,+2 uniques 2nd got like 11k but he is full babashopped xD. still i&#39;m saying that warrior will lose 2 rogue [/b]
    lets say he has 2000 scroll
    so 6500 base hp?
    no way.
    my server is diez the most warriors in my server got rocs+3 pes+3 inīs+3
    i m insider turk i know who got IN+3.
    just 6500 sounds sooo low for lvl 80 warrior.

NVM I DIDNT KNOW ITS GIRAKON I THOUGHT ARES OR DIEZ
    IF its girakon yeah 6500 base sounds actually good for new server
    srry about bitching about hp

eduarvera23

imo it all depends on the skills of both players.

najtonlajn

Pro rogue80lvl can kill warrior80lvl easy!!!

well i say i depend allways on the player skill...but if the equipment isnt that diffrent and everybody got highplayerskill than the rogue will beat the warrior cause as warrior u cant spam hp pots all the time so if u almost down and u dont have mana left u can choise if u wanna die or maybe make 1 hit more to kill the rogue...w/e at all i say ROGUE!!

PaPaSmurF

Easy, if warrior and rogue both have IN/IB RE&#39;s and WE&#39;s Roc&#39;s and Rol&#39;s, rogue will always win if he minor heals like me

OuchDidThatHurt

Im available HORROR.....

PM me in game?

Looks like you&#39;ve never fought a good warrior because warrior doesn&#39;t need scream/shock stun to win either. After crit has worn out sin = shit, no joke.[/b]
    looks like you&#39;re thinking you&#39;re one of the best warriors im assuming..

anyway, critical is ofc the majority of the damage dealt but besides that, some warrior with a raptor 9 and perfect potting and perfect combo will win and lose vs&#39;s, but im saying a SIN will win more of them if they know how to use ALL their skills, even not including 72 and 75 skill, im talking about drains, critical, sufficent mana manage, etc..

+8 weapons on both chars would make the sin win alot more

For example a warrior with a raptor +9 vs a sin with dual shard +8
    So.. a warrior with a +8 item, good luck beating any non moronic sin.

The only way i really think a warrior can win is if they have a +9 weapon with the sin using +8, OTHERWISE the warrior will lose MOST every vs.

p.s this is all coming from a personal point of view of how i have fought level 80 warriors and how i have beaten them, and im pretty confident that all what i&#39;m saying is accurate.

Yep thats your choice but you should really considering playing a server that has a name for itself so you can actually see what a warrior can do.

And no i don&#39;t think i&#39;m the best, theres a few warriors i cant beat in the server and i&#39;m FAR from the best in the whole game.

nathan16

Warrior ftw

Yep thats your choice but you should really considering playing a server that has a name for itself so you can actually see what a warrior can do.

And no i don&#39;t think i&#39;m the best, theres a few warriors i cant beat in the server and i&#39;m FAR from the best in the whole game.[/b]
    i never started on ares, and the only reason it has a NAME for itself is because of their nice records with ISW, and more than a hand full of people knowing how to play as a party vs idiots who have no clue what to do in a party. (also the oldest server)

and dont say because im from a newer server im some random noob thinking he is the best, just because your server has a NAME for itself, doesn&#39;t mean that they have the absolute BEST warriors and warriors from a new server can&#39;t compare to yourself or other people from your server whatsoever..

Someone hook him up with an 80 sin from Ares pls.

Someone hook him up with an 80 sin from Ares pls.[/b]
    well is that what you were trying to say? What i just posted? ^^

because if it is, thats a joke.

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast