Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

80 sin vs 80 warr

This is a discussion on 80 sin vs 80 warr within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well is that what you were trying to say? What i just posted? ^^ because if it is, thats a ...
Page: 9

well is that what you were trying to say? What i just posted? ^^

because if it is, thats a joke.[/b]
    Your post was a joke?

Our argument will never end, you think rogues own warriors but i know for a fact warrior owns rogue. We can babble on all day about it, just get a hold of a sin on Ares and i'll show you :P

i never started on ares, and the only reason it has a NAME for itself is because of their nice records with ISW, and more than a hand full of people knowing how to play as a party vs idiots who have no clue what to do in a party. (also the oldest server)

and dont say because im from a newer server im some random noob thinking he is the best, just because your server has a NAME for itself, doesn't mean that they have the absolute BEST warriors and warriors from a new server can't compare to yourself or other people from your server whatsoever..[/b]
    is that what you were trying to infer?

that was i was trying to get at, and pointless "Your post was a joke" comment.

Sure it doesn't mean we have the BEST but coming from a highly competitive server you DO get to see the advantages and disadvantages of every class, i wasn't saying they cant compare its just your servers are so shit (no offense) Sure you get the odd few in your server who are mountains above others but theres not many at all, servers like Ares, Diez & the newest of servers there are LOADS of quality players.

Catch my point?

chimera2888

MOTHER FUKERS
    listen warrior><rouge
    gose mother fuking both ways
    when u compare the 2 its a fuking draw
    stop saying rouges could fuking minor out a warriors combo
    700+ dmg + 200-300+ dmg from r hit even though a rouge could only minor heal like 300-400 dmg every 2 sec
    and dont gimme no BS saying a rouge could minor 700-1k every 2 sec BOOOOOO admited that he had a friend right click minoring for him and he did only like 400 dmg coverage every 3 sec
    it all depends on the player not the class
    any one see UrBester pk vid lvl 80 mage fire/ice TANKING 75-80 warriors, priest, and rouges ya know y?
    cause hes frikken an amazing player
    trust me all depends on the player

also for u noobs who think rouge is better beacuse there combo is the hardest and rouges could own all classes cause they take more skill
    theres a vid in media showing BOOOOOOO playing a lvl 80 warrior vsing another lvl 80 warrior
    he loses every mach....wonder y? cause he had fukin horrible pot timeing when u play a rouge u only have to try spam minor combo has fast as u can u dont have to warr bout if u should hit ur hp pot or mana pot
    he didnt have gg pot taming which made him garbage so.....yeah

KKTYBB

ILoveYouToo

Just because it&#39;s harder to play, doesn&#39;t mean its better comming from a competitive server my views on rogues is that they just get rolled by warriors, even the ones with insane gears like Beterr with his dual DV +9, shells 9 etc etc and i know every warrior form ares who&#39;s 80 would agree. What do warriors contribute? lol a party of warriors, couple of priests and 1 mage would roll over the same but the warriors being rogues it wouldn&#39;t even be funny. Sure i&#39;ll vs you in isw just to prove to you how naive you are.

Japo how am i flaming? I&#39;m just saying it&#39;s the only way they can win which for me is true but when they do that i just retaliate with shock stun and if it works then you should see the amount of rogues that cry over it xD[/b]
    You don&#39;t have +9 items? rofl You&#39;re the one with the insane gear which is why you can "roll" rogues but i&#39;d like to see you vs people with the same or better items and see if you still "roll" them. A party of smart rogues would destroy warriors because your priests wouldn&#39;t live long enough to heal you. Without heals warriors are shit in party pk.

a sin will beat warrior unless the warrior has insane ap to out damage the sins mh.

ILoveYouToo

Sure it doesn&#39;t mean we have the BEST but coming from a highly competitive server you DO get to see the advantages and disadvantages of every class, i wasn&#39;t saying they cant compare its just your servers are so shit (no offense) Sure you get the odd few in your server who are mountains above others but theres not many at all, servers like Ares, Diez & the newest of servers there are LOADS of quality players.

Catch my point?[/b]
    Sounds like you&#39;re still trying to say older servers have better players, which isn&#39;t true. This game isn&#39;t that hard to play it doesn&#39;t take 3 years to master >.>

Sure it doesn&#39;t mean we have the BEST but coming from a highly competitive server you DO get to see the advantages and disadvantages of every class, i wasn&#39;t saying they cant compare its just your servers are so shit (no offense) Sure you get the odd few in your server who are mountains above others but theres not many at all, servers like Ares, Diez & the newest of servers there are LOADS of quality players.

Catch my point?[/b]
    it really doesn&#39;t matter what server you play to see advantages and disadvantages, but you were trying to say the "odd few" would get rolled by your players... true?

and no the LOADS of quality players on the newer servers are decked out with gear and level, personally i think the people who haven&#39;t played a fairly old server have no competition whatsoever.

But still there are good players from new servers, but i still think they have no fierce competition until the server grows.

HitMachine

Hey was just checking out forums for old times sake.... and still people are arguing about the same things xD. It really depends on the player... that much is true. Items make a lot of difference too. What it will come down to in a 1v1 against a rogue and warrior is the combo and potting skills. The faster you minor heal the faster you&#39;ll deplete the mp... combined with the cool down of mp pots.... it&#39;ll come to a point that u won&#39;t be able to keep the minor at an ultrafast pace for long. If a warrior makes about 540 dmg on his own screen (meaning minus the 10% reduction for master) it should be enough to keep the sins hp going down to win... with a fast combo. The warriors main concern should be healing and regenerating mana as much as possible without a break due to the lack of mana. Usually 2 hp, 1 mp, 1 hp, 1 mp, 1 hp, 1 mp..... this should suffice. If both players are equally fast at the combo... then warrior will most likely win. Is that always the case? No. Most sins are better players than warriors from when I was playing... so you probably saw more sins beating warriors. This doesn&#39;t mean that the rogues are a more dominant 1v1 class... it just means that they had more skill. As for PKing... of course the rogues are best np makers. Just my 2 cents

arko

Scorp Sythe +10<

=DDDDDDDD

might be a warrior victory ^^

chimera2888

Hey was just checking out forums for old times sake.... and still people are arguing about the same things xD. It really depends on the player... that much is true. Items make a lot of difference too. What it will come down to in a 1v1 against a rogue and warrior is the combo and potting skills. The faster you minor heal the faster you&#39;ll deplete the mp... combined with the cool down of mp pots.... it&#39;ll come to a point that u won&#39;t be able to keep the minor at an ultrafast pace for long. If a warrior makes about 540 dmg on his own screen (meaning minus the 10% reduction for master) it should be enough to keep the sins hp going down to win... with a fast combo. The warriors main concern should be healing and regenerating mana as much as possible without a break due to the lack of mana. Usually 2 hp, 1 mp, 1 hp, 1 mp, 1 hp, 1 mp..... this should suffice. If both players are equally fast at the combo... then warrior will most likely win. Is that always the case? No. Most sins are better players than warriors from when I was playing... so you probably saw more sins beating warriors. This doesn&#39;t mean that the rogues are a more dominant 1v1 class... it just means that they had more skill. As for PKing... of course the rogues are best np makers. Just my 2 cents [/b]
    take this living legends 2 cents and sik it up all of ur asses

REAL-HitMachine

Damn... i signed up on koranking&#39;s s/n and it worked on this ko4life O_o. Well the post was not a fake lol.

Hey was just checking out forums for old times sake.... and still people are arguing about the same things xD. It really depends on the player... that much is true. Items make a lot of difference too. What it will come down to in a 1v1 against a rogue and warrior is the combo and potting skills. The faster you minor heal the faster you&#39;ll deplete the mp... combined with the cool down of mp pots.... it&#39;ll come to a point that u won&#39;t be able to keep the minor at an ultrafast pace for long. If a warrior makes about 540 dmg on his own screen (meaning minus the 10% reduction for master) it should be enough to keep the sins hp going down to win... with a fast combo. The warriors main concern should be healing and regenerating mana as much as possible without a break due to the lack of mana. Usually 2 hp, 1 mp, 1 hp, 1 mp, 1 hp, 1 mp..... this should suffice. If both players are equally fast at the combo... then warrior will most likely win. Is that always the case? No. Most sins are better players than warriors from when I was playing... so you probably saw more sins beating warriors. This doesn&#39;t mean that the rogues are a more dominant 1v1 class... it just means that they had more skill. As for PKing... of course the rogues are best np makers. Just my 2 cents [/b]
    rogues usually have around 10-15 seconds to keep their hp 90% hp + after this, their hp will gradually fall making the sin a pushover for sure, but by this time the warrior should be around 80% hp.. then after critical point the warrior will be at around maybe 25-30%..

So after this, if the sin keeps a steady minor to maintain his hp with the mana left he should have just enough time to finish the warrior off..

and im hp build with 6800 mana, so it really depends on the mana pool of the sin to determine if he will win or lose. Along with the other things i have said before such as drains, using skills correctly, mana manage, combo... etc..

sin> all if you know how to play

vs movie&#39;s without anti armor

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=VLpGvIgr9OQ

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=kFqcirosL-A

sin> all if you know how to play

vs movie&#39;s without anti armor

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=VLpGvIgr9OQ

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=kFqcirosL-A[/b]
    bro, you fucking suck.. you have +10 items and +3 uniques no chance in hell you can lose with those items, even if the warrior has the same gear.

edit: nice pedal, you can see when your mana goes down.. it goes down in PACKS, not single.

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast