Ardream released after 17th May maintenance!?

This is a discussion on Ardream released after 17th May maintenance!? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I bet that's what you've been wondering... too bad. That shit never gonna get released...
Page: 1

Default Ardream released after 17th May maintenance!?

I bet that's what you've been wondering... too bad. That shit never gonna get released

Okay, I'm going to quit. It's been fun. No one is going to miss me but then again, no one knows who I am.

Bye y'all!

btw it just hit me, and correct me if I'm stating something utterly stupid, but; WHAT THE HELL IS ADI DOING ON A FORUM WHERE PEOPLE ARE SELLING ACCOUNTS (WITHOUT CYPHER RING) ISN'T THAT LIKE, AGAINST THE TOS OF KNIGHT ONLINE? I can give many real life examples of why he should be fired instantly lol, but I think you guys get the point.

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ismael View Post
    Okay, I'm going to quit. It's been fun. No one is going to miss me but then again, no one knows who I am.

Bye y'all!

btw it just hit me, and correct me if I'm stating something utterly stupid, but; WHAT THE HELL IS ADI DOING ON A FORUM WHERE PEOPLE ARE SELLING ACCOUNTS (WITHOUT CYPHER RING) ISN'T THAT LIKE, AGAINST THE TOS OF KNIGHT ONLINE? I can give many real life examples of why he should be fired instantly lol, but I think you guys get the point.

That would be a dumb reason for someone to get fired, especially from a volunteer position. I dislike him as much as the next person, but just seems like you're freaking out for no reason and grasping at straws.

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearWinter View Post
    That would be a dumb reason for someone to get fired, especially from a volunteer position. I dislike him as much as the next person, but just seems like you're freaking out for no reason and grasping at straws.
    Don't worry, I'm not freaking out. Thanks for clearing it up! Didn't know he was volunteering.

they make every person who doesnt pay quit.