9 dragons beta go give that a spin :)

This is a discussion on 9 dragons beta go give that a spin :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; go to acclaim.com and try out the 9 dragons beta version, pass some time...
Page: 1

Banned

go to acclaim.com and try out the 9 dragons beta version, pass some time

Mario

crap SINGLE player online! cant lv up lower friend, not mention party is about to ks each other, so what the point makin paty if stronger party member will take more exp and drop (not mention mobs dropin items like 1 per hour), so screw 9dragons.....

The problem is not in xping - you can set xp as shared and that will fix it. However, in pk it is an issue since only the one who kills gets the Karma - which of course makes party pk sort of meaningless. And maybe because of this most ppl who play this game prefer to solo their way through and do not understand the notion of parties. You actually see posts in their forums about whether parties should be set in "shared" or "individual" xp, and ofcourse no one understands ther notion of support characters or at least support roles in certain circumstances.

Other than that I actually find the game a pleasure to look at and with some clever functions or at least implementations.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

The game is designed so there are no support classes though. Never played it enough to get to any PKing, but i'd played up a "priest" type expecting to be useful as a support char, only to find that my only healing spell has a 10 second cool down (not sure it was that exactly, but it sucked waiting for it!)