Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

9 hours extended maintenance downtime is okay if . . .

This is a discussion on 9 hours extended maintenance downtime is okay if . . . within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; whadda ya talking about? K2 needs to take servers down to fix some bugs??? Haven't they got some test server, ...
Page: 5

whadda ya talking about?

K2 needs to take servers down to fix some bugs???

Haven't they got some test server, where they are testing their fix patches?

NEXTGENERATION

i guess but then they gotta put it on the real thing and then make sure it works and work out all the shyt thts messed up... but anyway they prolly doin dupe wpe and everythin like a massive clean up and ban of ppl tht violate the TOS

need a flash game pls :rollseyes:

wraith86

Originally posted by Phear
    New patch will go something like this:
    - Due to issues with the skill bar not saving, we have decided to temporarily remove this feature. We are sorry for inconvenience.
    - Due to complaints about Power Up Store scrolls dissapearing before their time has expired, scrolls are no longer for sale. *
    - Because of complaints from Non Premium members not being able to enter the game, we have now removed the login servers.
    i love you.

NEXTGENERATION

? wtf

omniflare

Originally posted by wraith86+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wraith86)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Phear
    - Due to issues with the skill bar not saving, we have decided to temporarily remove this feature. We are sorry for inconvenience.
    - Due to complaints about Power Up Store scrolls dissapearing before their time has expired, scrolls are no longer for sale. *
    - Because of complaints from Non Premium members not being able to enter the game, we have now removed the login servers.
    i love you.[/b]
    Get a room you two ahah

they better fix that skillbar thing if they don't what waste of 12+hours of maintence

Originally posted by Phear

stop making false reports, straight from the main gm:

- Due to issues with the skill bar not saving, we have decided to give all characters 80 in all skill trees, sorry bitches.
    - Due to complaints about Power Up Store scrolls dissapearing before their time has expired the price of PUS items has been trippled.
    - Because of complaints from Non Premium members not being able to enter the game, we have now removed the following servers: Ares, Dies, Edana, Manes. We are sorry for inconvenience.

merchanter123

how much longer until servers up? :wub: 1:43am here

omniflare

Originally posted by MeeP+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MeeP)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Phear

stop making false reports, straight from the main gm:

- Due to issues with the skill bar not saving, we have decided to give all characters 80 in all skill trees, sorry bitches.
    - Due to complaints about Power Up Store scrolls dissapearing before their time has expired the price of PUS items has been trippled.
    - Because of complaints from Non Premium members not being able to enter the game, we have now removed the following servers: Ares, Dies, Edana, Manes. We are sorry for inconvenience.[/b]
    80 skill points in masters? what would that do T_T

Originally posted by NEXTGENERATION
    hey if anyone has a +8 elixer staff in ares can u pls sell it to me, i really want one, if u see me im DarkMagician5, so pm me ok ty
    Before anyone starts flaming this baba..
    NEXTGENERATION -> http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=2 post it there (start a new topic -_-)

GlarFist

Fireworks and lanterns, OMG my dreams come true. Cannot wait to sit near Bifrost monument and using my lantern afront green auditorium. And they will applause me with fireworks.... we will pay a day of premiums for that, but who care, we will have lanterns!!!!!!!!!!!
    And we will celebrate 10th world, 10th buggy crappy word. Like in Roman empire - the broad masses of the people remonstrate against corruption and whole decay, but all was forgotten after everyday spectacles in Colliseum, etc.
    Bread and circuses, ty K2

overlordmk2

due complaints about power up stores K2 has decided to give everyone 10 packs of every type of scrolls

yea i wish ^^

Originally posted by overlordmk2
    due complaints about power up stores K2 has decided to give everyone 100 packs of every type of scrolls

yea i wish ^^
    :wub:

HealeR

more 1 hour
    i think so ^_^

omniflare

omg this is taking forever... i hope it comes back in the next hour

9++ hours of maintenance they better have FIX SOMETHING IMPORTANT

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast