Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

9 hours extended maintenance downtime is okay if . . .

This is a discussion on 9 hours extended maintenance downtime is okay if . . . within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by sniperdude homepage is down for me... so much for 9 hour downtime. Its more like 16 hours ...
Page: 8

wraith86

Originally posted by sniperdude
    homepage is down for me... so much for 9 hour downtime. Its more like 16 hours now.
    i think the formula was whatever K2 says multiplied by 3 unless its under 5 hours at which point you add 5 hours ontop of the time they say and then multiply it by 3. so we are looking at around 27 hours or so.

R4zor

quick! hurry and get laid and enjoy your life so you're back at your pc before KO gets up h43r:

TaDaaa

Originally posted by wraith86+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wraith86)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-sniperdude
    homepage is down for me... so much for 9 hour downtime. Its more like 16 hours now.
    i think the formula was whatever K2 says multiplied by 3 unless its under 5 hours at which point you add 5 hours ontop of the time they say and then multiply it by 3. so we are looking at around 27 hours or so.[/b]
    Dont forget to actually start things 3-5 hours after K2 states officially.

TaDaaa

Originally posted by R4zor
    quick! hurry and get laid and enjoy your life so you're back at your pc before KO gets up *h43r:
    I already did, now im just sitting at the damn computer talking to you. Damn this is pathetic.

Banned

this sux how much longer

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678