Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

+9 Items here we go duped? babashoped? Ares Server

This is a discussion on +9 Items here we go duped? babashoped? Ares Server within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok its right not against there famalies but all this shit fuucking cheate damage this game and kill all the ...
Page: 3

BiGHIT

ok its right not against there famalies but all this shit fuucking cheate damage this game and kill all the fun in this.
    so many +9 items cant be legit and we see that many big chars sell all this items in forums and other ways.not legal,no fun.

trz

Probably he is a famous/trustable seller and is selling friend's item for a high price, so he gets some % of all that he sells.

Like i said. Its either GM or dbhack. So who knows if its just 1 item? What if thats the only items he can get/has right now?
    You know if you actually knew anything. You would know mirza was a corrupt person. Keep talking about turkish people like this. Turkish IP's might be banned but some actually proxy because ko4life > ranking/turkish forums. Even when there IP is banned does not mean you can talk about them like this. Keep it up.[/b]
    I agree, there's no reason to make comments like that (sell their family for items, etc) and pointing it directly at someone is just trying to instigate something. If it continues, there will be long term consequences.

side2side125

+9 avedon ^^^:SSS

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

welcome to the dark side of ares :lol:

Magicality

I was told it was possible to upgrade 100% failsafe by using 6-8 Trinas per upgrade; however this was only possible for about a week on the Lufferson/El Morad anvil, right after they added it to the game.

Some people that knew this bug from other versions of KO might have taken advantage of this, and are now selling/using those items made...

You guys act like all turkish players are bad. But they are not. There are a lot that are nice. But because of the ones that dupe and act stupid the others get over looked. We complain about the controll they have over servers exp. ares. Yet the english speaking people do not try to even take controll a little. We split up between human and orcs and screwed ourselves. But anyway about the topic. Yeah that sucks. I agree with what was said. Ares is the oldest server and should have the most +9 and 10. But only about 3% of them are legit. It sucks a lot going against players that have all +9 armors and weaps and +3 jewls. And I also agree with that they are killing the server. I know we have not had a dupe wipe in a while...

Longlast

I was told it was possible to upgrade 100% failsafe by using 6-8 Trinas per upgrade; however this was only possible for about a week on the Lufferson/El Morad anvil, right after they added it to the game.

Some people that knew this bug from other versions of KO might have taken advantage of this, and are now selling/using those items made...[/b]
    As mentioned, but they are probobly selling them off to try to make profit beefore they get wiped.

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

But only about 3% of them are legit. It sucks a lot going against players that have all +9 armors and weaps and +3 jewls. And I also agree with that they are killing the server. I know we have not had a dupe wipe in a while...[/b]

because those items arent considered duped anymore, the duping/bug methods are considered legal in the data base of the game, thats why dupe wipe after dupe wipe those items doesnt get deleted, the server thinks they were obtained legally, and since there is no proof that the items were duped or obtained via db hack or something...well...

thekingofswing

the whole family is gold farming at carnac-east [/b]
    they sold their families to the chinese for an avedon 9?

peintre

alotta people say full +9 armorset and +9 weapons are easy 2 make

-on diez-

p.s

ugot a +9 set and tired of playing feel free 2 gyft or lent mee

not

Banned

You guys act like all turkish players are bad. But they are not. There are a lot that are nice. But because of the ones that dupe and act stupid the others get over looked. We complain about the controll they have over servers exp. ares. Yet the english speaking people do not try to even take controll a little. We split up between human and orcs and screwed ourselves. But anyway about the topic. Yeah that sucks. I agree with what was said. Ares is the oldest server and should have the most +9 and 10. But only about 3% of them are legit. It sucks a lot going against players that have all +9 armors and weaps and +3 jewls. And I also agree with that they are killing the server. I know we have not had a dupe wipe in a while...[/b]
    we never said that all turks are bad players, but ''the turks'' creating this bugg methodes i dunno how many time they need to find a bugg but at least it suxx ruining the with that shit.

iiason

all those +9s, might as well make IN +1 or something.

If you first noticed +9's now... then i wonder where you've been playing for the last few years... cause +9 shit has been around since KE days...

Banned

If you first noticed +9's now... then i wonder where you've been playing for the last few years... cause +9 shit has been around since KE days...[/b]
    most +9 items from KE got wiped u know that!
    but im posting this cause i already see more and more +9 items on ares ( other servers ).

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast