Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

+9 Items here we go duped? babashoped? Ares Server

This is a discussion on +9 Items here we go duped? babashoped? Ares Server within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; thats fuckin ridiculous......
Page: 4

smknguns

thats fuckin ridiculous...

mirza did anyone got item wipe after trade w/ him .. i dont know much about him but i did saw him 1 time in moradon.

anyone got any particular problems w/ him .. . saw him 1 time in moradon looking in merchants, and he stop in my merchant for 1 minute looking what to buy from me i got all less than 20 mill coins each item .. . stop for a minute in my merchant but never bought anything i should it drop it to 10 mill coins

btw .. nice shells +9 he has.. he should it use valkerine or gryphon so he can avoid flames about him.

The king. Senior Member

gift

if anyone complains why just dont quit playing it ?

semsa

fuc.k all turks, that's all what i can say !!!

You guys act like all turkish players are bad. But they are not. There are a lot that are nice. But because of the ones that dupe and act stupid the others get over looked. We complain about the controll they have over servers exp. ares. Yet the english speaking people do not try to even take controll a little. We split up between human and orcs and screwed ourselves. But anyway about the topic. Yeah that sucks. I agree with what was said. Ares is the oldest server and should have the most +9 and 10. But only about 3% of them are legit. It sucks a lot going against players that have all +9 armors and weaps and +3 jewls. And I also agree with that they are killing the server. I know we have not had a dupe wipe in a while...[/b]
    Rhoslyn <3 turks

fuc.k all turks, that&#39;s all what i can say !!!
    Rhoslyn <3 turks [/b]
    SrbijaDoKosova

Gr33ntumb

Its easy to make +9 when you got the balls to try it

i made a +9 on my fifth try

its not like im damn hoodini who duped 43289743892 +8&#39;s

i do doubt the +10&#39;s are legit tho

Banned

Its easy to make +9 when you got the balls to try it
    i made a +9 on my fifth try
    its not like im damn hoodini who duped 43289743892 +8&#39;s
    i do doubt the +10&#39;s are legit tho[/b]
    we never said its hard to make +9 but M1RZZA came on the server without any items. i dont care if ur running with 1x shell part +9 but when ur full set is +9, ur switching between hb +9 lugias +9 1h and 2h giga +9 or other good weapons u gonna think hmm anvil bugg?

Mens

Guys stop being racist.
    You guys complain about gold farmers, dupers, hackers, etc. I got it, we hate them, but it doesn&#39;t mean to hate their family.
    They don&#39;t have nothing to do about their childs being fking addicts that play 24/7.[/b]
    Sooooo, does your mom know you&#39;re gay?

P.s, nothing racial was mentioned in this post.

The king. Senior Member

Sooooo, does your mom know you&#39;re gay?
    P.s, nothing racial was mentioned in this post.[/b]
    shut the fuck up.

we never said its hard to make +9 but M1RZZA came on the server without any items. i dont care if ur running with 1x shell part +9 but when ur full set is +9, ur switching between hb +9 lugias +9 1h and 2h giga +9 or other good weapons u gonna think hmm anvil bugg?[/b]
    there isn&#39;t any bug like that.

get over it, he pwns you.

i rather think it&#39;s about a corrupt gm/hacked gm account than a dupe/anvil bug..

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234