Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

+9 raptor legal

This is a discussion on +9 raptor legal within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; k listen , its possible. even if you have 0.001% of doing it its possible and someone very lucky can ...
Page: 2

k listen , its possible.

even if you have 0.001% of doing it its possible and someone very lucky can do it with just 2 or 3 raptor +8... now im not saying there are any of them legit but i think its possible thats all..

TunaFishyMe

if you guys believe people have full 9+ complete/9+ shards and you think its legal, you are a moron.
    The guy may have made his 9+ raptor "legally". The chances are close to none. But if he has, look at his other gear. IF his other gear are all 8+, uniques 2+ and you still think his raptor is "legit" then you are stupid.

99% of the 9+ out there are illegal. IF K2 decides to wipe 9+ the chances of them hurting an innocent is much smaller than the chances of duped 9+ they wipe out.

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    if you guys believe people have full 9+ complete/9+ shards and you think its legal, you are a moron. *
    The guy may have made his 9+ raptor "legally". *The chances are close to none. *But if he has, look at his other gear. *IF his other gear are all 8+, uniques 2+ and you still think his raptor is "legit" then you are stupid.

99% of the 9+ out there are illegal. *IF K2 decides to wipe 9+ the chances of them hurting an innocent is much smaller than the chances of duped 9+ they wipe out.
    i didnt say its legit , but its possible.. Now all the stuff +9 , of course its not

liquid1

maybe its legal but im 100% sure its done in unlegal way...
    can be duping and delete other dupes or hack db or something...

because u really believe it can be legit ? :lol: its possible but i dun think so

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

lol.

just cos he has a +9 doesnt make it illegal.

if he has lots of +9s, then its logically makes it illegal.

maybe 1 day someone gets drunk and they stik a +8 raptor on the anvil and KO loved him and that person lucked a raptor +9

it doesnt make it illegal. it just means its likely to be illegal. K2 should investiage before they delete..

oncemore

Originally posted by Flippy
    3 raptor +8
    Who has even 3 spare raptor+8 to upgrade to +9? rofl get serious.

And i was talking about +10

Trii

if the game allows u to upgrade to +10 then why the fuck they say +9 and +10 items are illegal, if so then make the highest grade +8.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Originally posted by Trii
    if the game allows u to upgrade to +10 then why the fuck they say +9 and +10 items are illegal, if so then make the highest grade +8.
    thats exactly my way of thinking aswell.

+9 weps are not easy to make, but as pointed out it surely can be done . I have personally thrown a Viper Staff +8 and a Deep Scar +8 on the anvil just for the fuck of it and both went to 9 , Viper = Old Ko Ares / Deep Scar = Ke Ares . Its all luck and some skill concerning anvil timing but can be done ( also never ever used trinas, always broke with trinas, both went through with BUS.

TimtoN_

Originally posted by Trii

The_sTRom

xD
    diez have 1000 +8 shar
    750 +8 raptor :S

100/150 +9 item

10 / 15 +10 item xD

Cocaine

Originally posted by The_sTRom
    xD *
    diez have 1000 +8 shar

100/150 +9 item

10 / 15 +10 item xD
    is that how u got your +9's?

Originally posted by Cocaine+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cocaine)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-The_sTRom
    xD *
    diez have 1000 +8 shar

100/150 +9 item

10 / 15 +10 item xD
    is that how u got your +9's?[/b]
    he is not same thest0rm i belive...

and well i have seen 2 videos from are where they upgrade +9 shard legitly. both quitted and burned all stuff what he got, and was lucky

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12