Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

_faaliyet_volcom is back...

This is a discussion on _faaliyet_volcom is back... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Zoroaster ...really not that big a deal...if we see he has +2 IN that may be shady ...
Page: 4

Banned

Originally posted by Zoroaster
    ...really not that big a deal...if we see he has +2 IN that may be shady
    doesnt this sound like what he has now is ok, and if he had IN+2 too, just then thered be a small possibility that u'd think its shady

i am not saying it isnt a BIT shady
    nor r u saying it is shady, but that its not something we should even be discussing cuz, after all, 18 ROCs r "not that big a deal"

i did read ur post...dumbass :P
    no u didnt cause if u did u can see i am merely pointing out your all speculating as to what he might or might not have...either prove it or stfu....then if u can prove he has +2 or +3 rocs prove it they are duped

all these bs posts of "OMG he hit me for 700" is bs and getting tiresome without any facts to call out who is non legit player and legit

do u know for a fact they he didnt buy 18 rocs...and reason why i called u dumbass is cause u are ....if u read my original post u would have noted that i said in turkey its much cheaper to get rocs +1 then here......u need 6 roc+1 to make dual +2 rocs.....now take in FACT turks selling rocs +1 for 150 each.....so your saying someone could not babashope for 900 usd?

and dont get me started on WE ffs that is easy to make +2

all i am saying and did say is you dont know how a man spends his money and until u do stfu plain and simple

btw still love u all :wub: :P :lol: but u guys post some of the most useless shit on here and take up space with this shit....all without proof or facts

HiddenRage

i saw him naked yesterday i think it was :blink: dunno if he was just runnin around like that to hide his items or somethin

Banned

that guy's spelling is horrible!!!
    its spelled
    Falýét wolcom
    oké?

nfw

Damn you all must realy love this game to keep putting up with that.

Ripper_of_romania

Originally posted by nfw
    Damn you all must realy love this game to keep putting up with that.
    wanna come for a beer?

nfw

Yea ill take a beer if ur paying.

antiriad

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-antiriad
    <3 you all, we have the same kind of conversations on wow would you believe.. usually aimed at paladins (any paladin, even lvl1 paladins are babashopping bastards lol). *

i remember fannycom violet when i was on orc side, he sucked pretty bad .. when i used to chase after bga when he was orc and i was human id last about 5 minutes if he turned around and had a go back, but fannycom i could nearly beat (as a lvl60 warrior whilst he's 70) and that's just very very wrong. *

let him have all the items in the world, it's not going to stop him sucking balls.
    zomg slm baba[/b]
    slm aga! .. ive found a game where im actually GOOD at pvp haha!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234