Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I am nosey, but is this stuff legit?

This is a discussion on I am nosey, but is this stuff legit? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok, i was looking on ranking and was looking throuhg all high lvl players and thestrom has +9/19 hp stuff ...
Page: 1

stevouk

Default I am nosey, but is this stuff legit?

ok, i was looking on ranking and was looking throuhg all high lvl players and thestrom has +9/19 hp stuff ..... is this legit? loooool

i am not accusing anyone of any babashopping, duping ect but come on how many robes and shit would you have to use...she/he has about 2-4 pieces of it.....lol???

i know she/he has +9 wizard staff because she/he posted the screenshot on the forums

priestish

I remember him posting on ranking forums everytime he made each piece. It is possible, I have made over 20 +8 paper. Most I have sold over priced in the market.

Morghana

+9 is not that hard to make, I belive he is paper right?

and lvl 70, former human, bah

stevouk

yeah he is lvl 70 but making +9/19hp paper armour cant exactly be 'easy' because i know klingan i think tried it before and used over like 1000+ pieces and never got one

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

I forgot the name of the guy ......... but he posted here that he is trying to make a +10 wood staff o.O . This would be weird..........+9 is shit

zzzzz, its paper armor... ppl seriously must be bored to complain about some stupid thing like this

And dont tell me its impossible to make 2 pieces of +9 paper armor

stevouk

Originally posted by C4pt4iN
    zzzzz, its paper armor... ppl seriously must be bored to complain about some stupid thing like this

am i complaining ...no i am asking so stfu

and did i say its impossible??? no i am ASKING A QUESTION IF IT IS LEGIT OR NOT SO READ BEFORE YOU POST

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by stevouk+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(stevouk)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-C4pt4iN

and did i say its impossible??? no i am ASKING A QUESTION IF IT IS LEGIT OR NOT SO READ BEFORE YOU POST[/b]
    which just means u want to complain but u dont wanna look like an idiot so ur asking first instead of straight out complaining

merchanter123

making a +8 takes me about 3 hours. i figure 16 wud be a good number of 8's to have before going to 9 with them. so 3x16=48hrs of work... not impossible, just patience is all it takes.

Faith

What the hell is wrong with you forum ppl. He ask a question it not like it's against the law. If you dont want to answer dont post but he dont deserve all these flames for asking if those +9 items are legit. Geeze some of u need to laid cause you are to hot tempered

merchanter123

What the hell is wrong with you forum ppl. He ask a question it not liek it's against the law. If you dont want to answer dont post but he dont deserve all these flames for asking if those +9 items are legit. Geeze some of u need to laid cause you to hot tempered
    they play games like this and talk on forums such as this as a replacement >.<

stevouk

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    Originally posted by stevouk@
    <!--QuoteBegin-C4pt4iN

and did i say its impossible??? no i am ASKING A QUESTION IF IT IS LEGIT OR NOT SO READ BEFORE YOU POST
    which just means u want to complain but u dont wanna look like an idiot so ur asking first instead of straight out complaining[/b]
    no i am asking a question just like if i asked the price of something Zzzzzzzzzzzzz your all moody little bastards

sweetums

Originally posted by Faith
    What the *hell is wrong with you forum ppl. He ask a question it not like it's against the law. If you dont want to answer dont post but he dont deserve all these flames for asking if those +9 items are legit. Geeze some of u need to laid cause you are to hot tempered
    ppl on forums r always pissed off
    why? cuz they spend to much time on the computer
    NOW B4 ANY OF U FLAME ME
    i kno this because i spend to much time on the computer, and i too get pissed at stupid shit...just not on forums, cuz im not a forum rat like some of u ppl

PopTart

rabel rabel rabel rabel! forums! rabel stupid! rabel nab stfu rabel rabel

long story short his items r legit unless they would of been deleted and even if he duped them inorder to getthe +9 doesnt matter cuz all the dupes r deleted thus keeping this set as legit.

Trii

making +9 paper is like making +8 chitin, not that hard. and its not very expensive, im sure any of you could make a +9/19 paper set in one day.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast