Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Abbys in AYASOFIA ???

This is a discussion on Abbys in AYASOFIA ??? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by coolboyp2 Yep rebelde is using +9 chitins he confessed in vent to pfk and mrslies also abyss ...
Page: 2

Yorsh

Originally posted by coolboyp2
    Yep rebelde is using +9 chitins he confessed in vent to pfk and mrslies also abyss im pretty sure went there for items and leech exp you are really honorable abyss *
    honorable my balls

did u helped to abyss when him got hack?
    abyss is a nice guy, fairplayer (so close to a rl friend), u cant judge her :wub: ...

Yorsh

[size=7]lalo basura no me respondes en msn

Originally posted by chusco+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(chusco)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TheKingOfTheSwing
    not that i care who joins ayasofia and who dosent but what i can say is if u join ayasofia yr reputation and total respect is gone and youve just become a macroing,bug abusing, quest abusing,duping fucking turk

grats alll who joined that clan
    Cause he joined a fishy clan means he deleted all the reputation he got ingame, didn't he? NO WAY

I was in KilledBy at the beginning of this clan, before make nation transfer, it was for sure the funniest clan i've ever joined i had fun with blacklord, ridley loveisgonnasaveus and some other guys that made me feel like i was part of that family, does it mean i duped, cheated or did something ilegal cause they are turks?[/b]

probably how should i know you were the one associating with turks

Banned

Originally posted by chusco+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(chusco)</div>
    not that i care who joins ayasofia and who dosent but what i can say is if u join ayasofia yr reputation and total respect is gone and youve just become a macroing,bug abusing, quest abusing,duping fucking turk

Cause he joined a fishy clan means he deleted all the reputation he got ingame, didn't he? NO WAY

I was in KilledBy at the beginning of this clan, before make nation transfer, it was for sure the funniest clan i've ever joined i had fun with blacklord, ridley loveisgonnasaveus and some other guys that made me feel like i was part of that family, does it mean i duped, cheated or did something ilegal cause they are turks?[/b]
    omg +9 fullplate wtf h4x h43r:

Originally posted by TheKingOfTheSwing+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TheKingOfTheSwing)</div>
    Originally posted by chusco@

I was in KilledBy at the beginning of this clan, before make nation transfer, it was for sure the funniest clan i've ever joined i had fun with blacklord, ridley loveisgonnasaveus and some other guys that made me feel like i was part of that family, does it mean i duped, cheated or did something ilegal cause they are turks?

probably how should i know you were the one associating with turks[/b]
    me? probably, does not bother me tho, i was in a turk clan, so? want me to show ss of my acc ? and see how babashoper am i? :lol:

fp +9 boots? yeah like lot of priest using +9 fp and mage using +9 crystal nothing interesting lately ingame, even before the expansion i think i might make another video showing how fast i died every time i log my acc cause every freacking party i rush its a 100 death for me.

but anyways im trying to sell it if not i will still having fun killing babshopers and higher lvls than me

If ur gunna cheat... hang with cheaters. If ur gunna be legit.. hang with legit people. Its that simple, by assosiating with the cheaters and calling them friends, I sure hope I never hear any of you get mad at ANY cheater in the game. If u really hate cheaters and cheats why bother joining a clan like that where well over 90% of them are dupers, macroers and bug abusers.

I could care less if ur in a cheating clan or cheat but thats just stupid to join a clan who does stuff like that but not support cheaters.

TryToSlmMe

Originally posted by Vacant
    If ur gunna cheat... hang with cheaters. If ur gunna be legit.. hang with legit people. Its that simple, by assosiating with the cheaters and calling them friends, I sure hope I never hear any of you get mad at ANY cheater in the game. If u really hate cheaters and cheats why bother joining a clan like that where well over 90% of them are dupers, macroers and bug abusers. *

I could care less if ur in a cheating clan or cheat but thats just stupid to join a clan who does stuff like that but not support cheaters.
    BS, its like saying that having friends that smoke weed makes u a smoker when u r not zzzzzzz u r talking by ur ass

Originally posted by TryToSlmMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TryToSlmMe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Vacant
    If ur gunna cheat... hang with cheaters. If ur gunna be legit.. hang with legit people. Its that simple, by assosiating with the cheaters and calling them friends, I sure hope I never hear any of you get mad at ANY cheater in the game. If u really hate cheaters and cheats why bother joining a clan like that where well over 90% of them are dupers, macroers and bug abusers. *

BS, its like saying that having friends that smoke weed makes u a smoker when u r not zzzzzzz u r talking by ur ass [/b]
    Let's look at it from a logical stand point. Say a group of your friends commit some random crime. Doesn't really matter what it is, but big enough to get some attention from the police. Now, you were there with them, but you didn't do ANYTHING at all. All you did was stand around and wait for them to finish whatever it was they were doing. When the police figure out who did it, do you think only the group who actually committed it would get sent to jail? Wrong, as it happens, you would be sent to jail as an accomplice to the crime.

Btw, how do you "talk by your ass"? Does that involve tying yourself in a knot and talking with your head next to your ass?

TryToSlmMe

Originally posted by Shurt

Let's look at it from a logical stand point. Say a group of your friends commit some random crime. Doesn't really matter what it is, but big enough to get some attention from the police. Now, you were there with them, but you didn't do ANYTHING at all. All you did was stand around and wait for them to finish whatever it was they were doing. When the police figure out who did it, do you think only the group who actually committed it would get sent to jail? Wrong, as it happens, you would be sent to jail as an accomplice to the crime.
    omg u pwnt me (at least i addmit it), but abbys is a cool guy bad thing that ppl start talking shit about him just cuz he joined that clan(well im not event play on diez), i.e i joined this clan on ares "Try2StopUs" glowing arm and all he shit, almost everyone has gg uniques +1/+2(dunno where the fuck they got them cuz they all were unknown players) but i never biched abut it anyway just joined for the xp parties xD, haning with dupers/cheaters dont make u 1

Originally posted by Shurt

Btw, how do you "talk by your ass"? Does that involve tying yourself in a knot and talking with your head next to your ass?
    hahahahaha :lol:

Cadence96

We (most) Peruvians don't take things too seriously.
    Friendship > KO

But this topic has a point.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

meh doesn't really matters what clan he is it, abyss is, has and will always be a legit player. And his explanation makes sense to me, if he hangs out with them why not be in a clan with them? they may do shit but that doesn't means abyss will do it too.

ps : lalo gogo 75 :P, no es muy tranca :lol:

Banned

well who the hell cares at this point.....he is a nice guy stil

i have come to a point in KO where i either need to just not give a fuck other then what the people in my clan do......if gg's want to go to a duping clan after preaching they are gg and would never cheat then fuck it let them go....care about yourself and your clan

do ur exp and pk to either have fun or sell your char for more money

i go in now every night at 8pm and start a tc party in eslant for 5 hours or more.....then i log off and go to bed

fuck what everyone else is doing and the drama......do you babas and thats it

G

Originally posted by Abyss
    Not that I should give any explaining to anyone, but ...

1.- I went to Ayasofya because Chamito went there.
    2.- He left clan and he will reorganize Eternity, I didnt leave because I like many people in this clan ( Veniamin, NIXITA, _mrs_, Castor, etc ) I pk with them, I xp with them and they are really nice and kind.
    3.- Rebelde has +9 chitins , ROFL, I got help, ROFL, there are many ppl that have helped me, Chamito and many old friends, but I stil have standard gear nothing spectacular, and no I didnt get any help from Ayasofya or CS, at least *in the way that you think, thye just help me now with xp parties.
    4.- Right now I hang out in Eternity ventrilo all day, go to bifrost and pk with them. I pk, xp and go to CSW with Ayasofya and Im glad that I have what I consider 2 active clans with some nice ppl to play with.
    5.- Dont be too quick to judge, let those ppl that can say they always have been clean judge anyone in Diez (I have been here since the first day of the server, got hacked, scammed, betrayed and many more things by "well known and Respected and Honorable" players, I know there´s so much dirt right now in the game, right now I play to have fun with my friends and to xp to 75 ( my goal for now ).

If you still have any questions about how long wil I stay or if i will stay in Ayasofya, not even I know that, but so far i like it here, people are nice, they are active and friendly ( way more that I can say about some clans).

Cya
    Abyss
    But Ed you wont stay there for long anywayz :wub:

Originally posted by G+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(G)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Abyss

2.- He left clan and he will reorganize Eternity, I didnt leave because I like many people in this clan ( Veniamin, NIXITA, _mrs_, Castor, etc ) I pk with them, I xp with them and they are really nice and kind.
    3.- Rebelde has +9 chitins , ROFL, I got help, ROFL, there are many ppl that have helped me, Chamito and many old friends, but I stil have standard gear nothing spectacular, and no I didnt get any help from Ayasofya or CS, at least *in the way that you think, thye just help me now with xp parties.
    4.- Right now I hang out in Eternity ventrilo all day, go to bifrost and pk with them. I pk, xp and go to CSW with Ayasofya and Im glad that I have what I consider 2 active clans with some nice ppl to play with.
    5.- Dont be too quick to judge, let those ppl that can say they always have been clean judge anyone in Diez (I have been here since the first day of the server, got hacked, scammed, betrayed and many more things by "well known and Respected and Honorable" players, I know there´s so much dirt right now in the game, right now I play to have fun with my friends and to xp to 75 ( my goal for now ).

If you still have any questions about how long wil I stay or if i will stay in Ayasofya, not even I know that, but so far i like it here, people are nice, they are active and friendly ( way more that I can say about some clans).

Cya
    Abyss
    But Ed you wont stay there for long anywayz :wub:[/b]

Originally posted by Abyss

Cya
    Abyss
    HAHAHAHAHA :lol: abyss rulz

Abyss

What did I do :rollseyes:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast