Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 37

About all the +9 items that popped up a while back

This is a discussion on About all the +9 items that popped up a while back within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ^he owns a +9 item so obviously, it must be legal. lol at this community...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    ^he owns a +9 item so obviously, it must be legal.

    lol at this community

  2. #17
    Mes
    Mes is offline
    Senior Member Mes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    302

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    Keep dreaming
    + 1

    they wont be deleted. k2 is going to do nothink with it. These items become to be legal one. ^^

  3. #18
    ThaBoss Senior Member 24hrs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    UNKNOWN
    Posts
    260

    Default

    as i know , dupe items are already deleted ... but still @ cw is around 60+ legal +9 items , so ...

  4. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    106

    Default

    Um, they all appeared within a week of each other and I'm yet to see any fraps of any successful upgrade.Seen plenty of SS of shards / raptors at +8 and then the next ss is of it being at +11rb with a succesful upgrade message.Ofc though they are in the inventory and not actually on the anvil.

    Only one I've seen was some SS of a guy that proves he had a shard at +6rb,+7rb,+8rb,+9rb btu forgot to ss or fraps the +10rb and +11rb for some reason lol. But that one was about the closest.All the others I wouldn't touch for atleast another 6 months

  5. #20
    Mes
    Mes is offline
    Senior Member Mes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    302

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 24hrs View Post
    but still @ cw is around 60+ legal +9 items

    yep ur GM and u know everythink. Around 60 ilegal one's ...

  6. #21
    ThaBoss Senior Member 24hrs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    UNKNOWN
    Posts
    260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mes View Post
    yep ur GM and u know everythink. Around 60 ilegal one's ...
    nop but follow a little better forum event's nd u'll be inform better..know ppl who have had duped items nd all are deleted...

  7. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 24hrs View Post
    nop but follow a little better forum event's nd u'll be inform better..know ppl who have had duped items nd all are deleted...
    Just because you believe the GMs from official forums that lied about alot before dosn't mean you are right.

    Just saying so don't hate and if you think im wrong pls log c-west and see all randoms whit +9s.

    have a nice day.

  8. #23
    Senior Member rambo14k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    319

    Default

    unju

    this server has pure people that are afraid of that anvil .. not like turk servers who risk everything everyday. Lose and come back

    SO it wouldnt be surprise if KO decided to sell those items 2 the goldfarmers..^^ seriosly it wouldnt surprise any1 at all ( if it does surprise u then ur new 2 ko)

  9. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    http://localhost/
    Posts
    159

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rambo14k View Post
    unju

    this server has pure people that are afraid of that anvil .. not like turk servers who risk everything everyday. Lose and come back

    SO it wouldnt be surprise if KO decided to sell those items 2 the goldfarmers..^^ seriosly it wouldnt surprise any1 at all ( if it does surprise u then ur new 2 ko)
    Well Turks definitely have alot of illegal/gm injected items I agree that they take alot more risks. They just put it in the anvil and see what happens, on c-west it's +8 max and then stop touching the anvil

  10. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    183

    Default

    Hmmm, didn't they just lift the IP restrictions recently? Couldn't a turk with illegitimate Gm connections have logged cwest and started the injection-fest that the IP ban has kept out for so many years?

  11. #26
    POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    EUKO
    Posts
    846

    Default

    mwhahahahahaha if u think k2 will delete any of +9 items U MUST B FCKIN JOKIN !!!!

    they neva give a flying fck to support this game, why u think they will do it now??

    gl on +9 "upgrades"

  12. #27
    KO-Guru Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Holy Land
    Posts
    140

    Default

    I know few gm`s who selling items. (yea! +9 also!)

    But hey! its k2 there is anytime open door for dupes

  13. #28
    ThaBoss Senior Member 24hrs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    UNKNOWN
    Posts
    260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theArdream View Post
    Just because you believe the GMs from official forums that lied about alot before dosn't mean you are right.

    Just saying so don't hate and if you think im wrong pls log c-west and see all randoms whit +9s.

    have a nice day.
    we will see after dupewipe ,)

    nice day too

  14. #29
    Senior Member tommmay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    317

    Default

    i sold a duped set to some nab ages ago gm told me it was gonna get wiped soon lololololol

  15. #30
    Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Can't live if you're dead, just sayin...
    Posts
    1,853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tommmay View Post
    i sold a duped set to some nab ages ago gm told me it was gonna get wiped soon lololololol
    hahah ya i know that guy must be a real dumbass

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •