Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

About anatolia and Warrior prices

This is a discussion on About anatolia and Warrior prices within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey all, Been abscent from ko for a couple of years, but thinking of making a comeback, anywayz heard europa ...
Page: 1

Default About anatolia and Warrior prices

Hey all,

Been abscent from ko for a couple of years, but thinking of making a comeback, anywayz heard europa and anatolia is the servers with most english speakers, but seems like anatolia is cheaper, is that right?

and if to buy a 80-83 warrior with gear enough to survive cz (nothing fancy), any rough estimation of what that would cost? checked the market some but seems like most ppl just takes offers, so kinda hard to get an idea what the price situation is like.

I appreciate any input, Thanks peeps

- Cas

well Anatolia got +10 items and alot of +9, also Anatolia is curently almost like graveyard

anatolia cz is good enough for pk, but ye could be better waiting/hoping for a merge! But about prices..

gb's 1.2/1.3
    neck price 13-14 gb

krowaz +7 8-10gb
    baal+9 6/7 neck

not sure about warrior prices im rogue, but if you wanna come anatolia we (rampage) will help you with prices to get gear and other info's

Goodluck and welcome back bro

buy my warrior package :P

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    well Anatolia got +10 items and alot of +9, also Anatolia is curently almost like graveyard
    not true been consistent pk 3-7K nps in cz per day, wars 2nd and 3rd are active on Saturday mainly Sunday CSW active
    however yes you need krowaz +7/8 and +9 weapon with full +3s to play decently in cz but prices for it all not so high now

Quote Originally Posted by WnxMiqdad View Post
    not true been consistent pk 3-7K nps in cz per day, wars 2nd and 3rd are active on Saturday mainly Sunday CSW active
    however yes you need krowaz +7/8 and +9 weapon with full +3s to play decently in cz but prices for it all not so high now
    if it is not true please do explain me that:

Time for a server merge? (Anatolia & Atlantis)

Anatolias activity is FAR worse than Gaia, Asgard or Europa and thats a fact.
    Adi likes this.

if it is not true please do explain me that:

Time for a server merge? (Anatolia & Atlantis)
    more people would be great no one will deny that but what the people want and what happens in cz are two different things saying server is dead is not true the fact peeps making 3-7k nps in cz daily I think is more than enough for an old server + that post was made 3 month ago, which I agree with partly the server merge would be awesome no denying that

Quote Originally Posted by WnxMiqdad View Post
    more people would be great no one will deny that but what the people want and what happens in cz are two different things saying server is dead is not true the fact peeps making 3-7k nps in cz daily I think is more than enough for an old server + that post was made 3 month ago, which I agree with partly the server merge would be awesome no denying that

3-7 is quite poor from my point of viev... well seems i`m bothering myself too much to help that merge happend.

3-7 is quite poor from my point of viev... well seems i`m bothering myself too much to help that merge happend.
    oi gae get that merge going no one said to stop slaving for the community, bah 3-7k enough for me anyways im old grandad now so :P

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Wnx stop lying here because you want more players in our server.
    It's a fact that anatolia, right now.. is dead.

Also like regiss said, 3-7k np per day isn't a big deal.. after merge I used to make about 18-20k np per day and I'm in a meele clan.
    Imagine what mages would make...

Maybe the activity we got right now is "enough" for you, but for a normal KO player it's not.
    If it was enough, why would people vote in favour of this merge ? I personally wouldn't, if we had enough activity.

On topic,
    Quote Originally Posted by casual View Post
    Hey all,

Been abscent from ko for a couple of years, but thinking of making a comeback, anywayz heard europa and anatolia is the servers with most english speakers, but seems like anatolia is cheaper, is that right?

and if to buy a 80-83 warrior with gear enough to survive cz (nothing fancy), any rough estimation of what that would cost? checked the market some but seems like most ppl just takes offers, so kinda hard to get an idea what the price situation is like.

I appreciate any input, Thanks peeps

- Cas
    1. True story, Anatolia would be cheaper for the items you could get for X price.
    2. Average gear on a warrior would cost you roughly about 1.1k-1.4k USD, a fully geared warrior could cost you about 3.5-4k usd.

Activity wise, Europa would be a better choice but as you can see there is a topic about server merge in official forums.. if it will get us merged then I believe the activity we'll have will be better than Europa's.
    But as you probably know, we (As ko players) don't have any clue when we'll be merged. We might be merged next week.. we might be merged next month.. or next year..

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Wnx stop lying here because you want more players in our server.
    It's a fact that anatolia, right now.. is dead.

Also like regiss said, 3-7k np per day isn't a big deal.. after merge I used to make about 18-20k np per day and I'm in a meele clan.
    Imagine what mages would make...

Maybe the activity we got right now is "enough" for you, but for a normal KO player it's not.
    If it was enough, why would people vote in favour of this merge ? I personally wouldn't, if we had enough activity.

On topic,

1. True story, Anatolia would be cheaper for the items you could get for X price.
    2. Average gear on a warrior would cost you roughly about 1.1k-1.4k USD, a fully geared warrior could cost you about 3.5-4k usd.

Activity wise, Europa would be a better choice but as you can see there is a topic about server merge in official forums.. if it will get us merged then I believe the activity we'll have will be better than Europa's.
    But as you probably know, we (As ko players) don't have any clue when we'll be merged. We might be merged next week.. we might be merged next month.. or next year..
    20k a day people got too much time gift me plox nps and go orc plz !

Quote Originally Posted by jordyvw View Post
    anatolia cz is good enough for pk, but ye could be better waiting/hoping for a merge! But about prices..

gb's 1.2/1.3
    neck price 13-14 gb

krowaz +7 8-10gb
    baal+9 6/7 neck

not sure about warrior prices im rogue, but if you wanna come anatolia we (rampage) will help you with prices to get gear and other info's

Goodluck and welcome back bro
    6/7 neck for a baal 9? i sold my chaos baal9 for 20 necks.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    6/7 neck for a baal 9? i sold my chaos baal9 for 20 necks.
    I think he ment sweet kiss, which is garbage

you should go to europe

Thanks for all the input guys, ill have to consider this i guess, whats more important for me atm, is the most gear i can get for my cash, as a uni student budget is tight lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast