About the big ko movie projeckt

This is a discussion on About the big ko movie projeckt within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi all, As some of you might know i am working on big movie about ko. ( for more info ...
Page: 1

Hi all, As some of you might know i am working on big movie about ko. ( for more info : http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=248256 )

Well there are some things i have to ask to you players of knight online. Plz answer seriously becous your answers will be used it the movie itself.

At first : This movie will be mostly about everyone but i will keep to the old ko ke movies for most part. So what movies about ko do realy count ? I like to hear as mutch opinions as possible.

Self promotion will be ignored btw :P.

So becous this will be a movie about all you ko players i want to intergrate your opinion into this. There for i woult like you to answere these questions :

1) What makes you enjoy ko ?
    2) Whats the funnyest thing u ever encountert in this game ?
    3) What woult you like to be ko like in about 2 years ?
    4) What are you most proude of to have acomplished in this game ?
    5) How mutch time u spend playing this game ? ( a day ... and in total )
    6) Whats the most stupid thing that you have encounter in this game ?

And if u have some brilians story about ko to tell pleace do.

Well Thx alraddy. I hope to hear a lot from you guys.

Yours sinsirly.

ArlenNess

sconce i can spull kitty kans i helps joo?

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

sconce i can spull kitty kans i helps joo?[/b]
    ass...u tryin to get ur post count up or something?

ill Pm u my opinions u know this is gonna end up being some sort of flame topic

ass...u tryin to get ur post count up or something?

ill Pm u my opinions u know this is gonna end up being some sort of flame topic[/b]
    Kinda geting used to that ... so stupid, i mean i am putting my free time in it :/

That woult realy help ^^ thx now about 30 more :P

PFC Senior Member

play with my friends just all ^^

EvilAtomicFrog

you should hire someone to correct your english because i hate serious movies with mistakes :P

1) What makes you enjoy ko?
    I enjoy logging on to KO after I get home from work and Laughing my ass of with the stories that I hear in vent while we
    are pking or xping.

2) Whats the funnyest thing u ever encountert in this game?
    Few years ago I was in a clan Called ForgottenDragons, I was bored as we all know when the boredom comes outlandish
    weird things start to happen. One of the Warrios was freaking out how he needed a necklace so I thouht that i would help
    him out, I said to him you need to get the LuckyCharms. He asked where he could get it, I told him you have to shout in
    Moradon HELP ME I NEED LUCKY CHARMS, This poor guys was shouting that for 3 days. I think i also saw more than just
    shouting it too. I was rolling for a week.

Doesn't really matter to me where I would like to be as longs as its with my clan mates.

I am most proud of the people that I have met in this game and in past, everyone of them have made me a better player
    or have taught me some thing to think about in real life.

I have played since I think around 2004 normaly 28 hours or so a week.

6) Whats the most stupid thing that you have encounter in this game.
    I think the worst thing that I have encountered throughout this game is how some people can be so closed minded and
    think that they are the only ones right. After playing for so long you come to see People will always be rude/childish, you
    just have to move past it and on to what you wan't out of itl.

Zaczaco11

nothing. i don't like it. i LIKED it during pre rotfd, and i like devilsadvocates, that was ballllllinnnn

ok so way back when this guy named schmeck was merchanting in moradon and some clannies lured a kobold and after like 10 minutes it killed him...so one day we were pking in dcz laughing at everything talkin trash and gangin ppl we didn't like and we decide to take over human town (we were orc). so scheck is pl and im tanking the towers like a pro and we got on the topic of this story on our way down and we're all laughing about it. then schmeck goes, "wtf that was u that killed me?! fuk you guys." he disbanded party, every1 died and he quit clan. SOO FUNNY!! also messing with this turk kids who eats chips in our clan lol haydz.

or this one time i logged on and for like an hour i was like FUCK SCAL (everlong ex clan leader in beramus) i was just shit talking scal and the guy would be like NO FUK YOU U CUNT and i'd be like YEA SCAL FUK YOU and they got soooooooooooooo pissed

or this one time i was doing that thing where u go
    insanexaudiox: blah haydar: praise allah.....and it comes out like
    insanexaudiox: blah
    haydar: praise allah ...... in chat right.

so i was makin this one guy say i koxp blah blah blah and he tried to do it and he was like
    roguerequiem: shıthead stfu InSaNeXa
    UdiOXxxx: Bus1NeSsClaSs plıs fak my madda

1/2 way down loooll

it was so funny. i have ss's of the last 2 things if yall wanna see it was SOOO FUNNY
    i'd like to be better than gm's a ko god. but i quit so its not gunna happen.

so, devilsadvocate was ranked 5 on the beramus server on orc side, and this gay clan called everlong was like we're better than you and always shittalking us and they were ranked 6th. so DevilsAdvocate disbanded and every1 quit. we assumed EL would take our spot cuz they're all babashopped and 4 used to koxp and all this shit, so i log on the other day and they're still 6th way later i lol'd with my ex clannies for a good 20 minutes

i used to spend 2-8 hours a day (addicted much?)

clan everlong. or gm's

thanks for making me hate devils advocate audio

Zaczaco11

thanks for making me hate devils advocate audio[/b]
    don't worry man devilsadvocates disbanded its ok brooo

OMG UR FRAWST?!?! WOW u are my hero at trash talking <3 i remember u went on for dayz in the ko forums about how u were the best at everythign and every1 got soo pissed. i lol&#39;d, the only time i did lawl in the ko forums...

OMG UR FRAWST?!?! WOW u are my hero at trash talking <3 i remember u went on for dayz in the ko forums about how u were the best at everythign and every1 got soo pissed. i lol&#39;d, the only time i did lawl in the ko forums...
    [/quote]

U talking about me ?

U talking about me ?[/b]

are you frawst?

hmmm intresting

The pk whether it is bdw/wars or in cz(against ppl near my lvl atleast ) ,its just too much fun

When clannies type for other ppl in clan chat or declare someone else online

like is u type Hi in clan chat leave several spaces(like 20-30) and then type XYZ is online it shows up as
    player : hi
    XYZ is online

or u can say ## XYZ has been withdrawn ## :P
    or XYZ : im noob

(EDIT) omg i almost forgot this btw

lots of ppl got rezzed and lost stones :P
    after this i noticed that whenever ppl died in boss events , if they died and didnt press ok som1 would rezz em
    and in invasion too if som1 was afk dead he&#39;d prolly get rezzed as soon as possible

Like to see more events , bifrost coming back and less focus on part of game developers on
    lvls/gear and a little more on skills/pk sense

being one of the three tanks for isiloon when we were going for accredition.
    died 5 times but was worth it

was a tremendous feeling when we got the new capes and put on the glowing paint (accredition paint)

2-5 hrs on weekdays
    upto 8 on weekends

boss drops :P
    ppl lure cry bitch steal KS ninja loot and what not and quit clans over bosses.
    its about having fun a lot and not making enemies over one SQ or TK that u saw and cant bear to let go to som1.
    and in the end they almost always coin