brand new face lifting for new fishing methods for new players on K2NETWEORKS!

This is a discussion on brand new face lifting for new fishing methods for new players on K2NETWEORKS! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Talking about the K2 brand new tool and promo site promissing free2play for all in all of their games HANDLE ...
Page: 1

xtreeme33

Talking about the K2 brand new tool and promo site promissing free2play for all in all of their games HANDLE all of our accounts under one account on the site better support (with the all time classic shitty old way.hehe ) under new collors...
    Not sure why they named it gamers first cause i think they sould call it gamers last indeed.loool
    But on the other hand the fact that everything in there including coins and all has the G1 as characteristic name i think they were inspired by the G8 lobby..lool
    nice face lifting for those who never get to see the mess that there is under everything that has the k2networks logo on..
    if u all get there and have a look it will sure make u laught...but i recommend that noone sould ever insert none of our existing accounts at all..they will just have one more reason to find a better excuse about possible hackings and this time all our accounts in once will be lost!!!!

Talking about the K2 brand new tool and promo site promissing free2play for all in all of their games HANDLE all of our accounts under one account on the site better support (with the all time classic shitty old way.hehe ) under new collors...
    Not sure why they named it gamers first cause i think they sould call it gamers last indeed.loool
    But on the other hand the fact that everything in there including coins and all has the G1 as characteristic name i think they were inspired by the G8 lobby..lool
    nice face lifting for those who never get to see the mess that there is under everything that has the k2networks logo on..
    if u all get there and have a look it will sure make u laught...but i recommend that noone sould ever insert none of our existing accounts at all..they will just have one more reason to find a better excuse about possible hackings and this time all our accounts in once will be lost!!!![/b]
    This seems to be a waste of a post.

wawh

tell us something we dont know...

and oh costumer support and protection against hacks and cheats has gone up ever since new moradon...

Banned

This seems to be a waste of a post.[/b]

+1 >.<

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

+1 >.<[/b]

+1 again I will reset your post count

I heard k2 got hacked by somebody so G1 is just a reinforcement. Eh who cares.

+1 again I will reset your post count[/b]
    He has 21 posts, I think he&#39;d live :S

Anywho, this is like the 9th topic about it lol

[[2k posts]] yayyy

Banned

He has 21 posts, I think he&#39;d live :S

Anywho, this is like the 9th topic about it lol
    [[2k posts]] yayyy[/b]

gratz , now restart this guys post lol hhahahhah j/k , anyways i seen the website , it seems like it would be a little more important to us gamers first to update the dam np rankings , b4 you change the pus